abyaly

NOW I CAN SAY MONDAY IS MY LUCKY DAY

32 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

MY visa approved yes i was told my wife my lucky day is Monday her birthday this year was in monday and my birthday is coming soon and will be in monday and my visa visa approved in Monday and i can say too is happy this year for me ALHMADOULILAH im really so happy and my wife too.i wish all friends have lucky to INSHALLAH love you all friends

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

MY visa approved yes i was told my wife my lucky day is Monday her birthday this year was in monday and my birthday is coming soon and will be in monday and my visa visa approved in Monday and i can say too is happy this year for me ALHMADOULILAH im really so happy and my wife too.i wish all friends have lucky to INSHALLAH love you all friends

congratulations to you, it would be nice for us waiting still for the interview to share the interview process,thanks, and a happy life together.

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Tirana, Albania

Marriage (if applicable): 2008-07-23

I-130 Sent : 2009-02-02

I-130 NOA1 : 2009-02-09

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2010-01-08

NVC Received :

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2010-05-20

Pay I-864 Bill 2010-05-22

Receive I-864 Package : 2010-05-23

Return Completed I-864 : 2010-06-08

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2010-05-20

Receive IV Bill : 2010-05-27

Pay IV Bill : 2010-06-20

Receive Instruction Package :

Case Completed at NVC : 2010-09-22

NVC Left :

Consulate Received : 2010-10-09

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received : 2010-10-09

Interview Date : 2010-11-23

Interview Result : Approved

Second Interview

(If Required):

Second Interview Result:

Visa Received : 2010-11-24

US Entry :

Comments : Had 2 RFE's that delayed the case, one was for my employement,just a verification and the other was to include again 2 passport photos of my husband because I had not written the case number and his name on the back of the photo.

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 333 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 652 days from your I-130 NOA1 date

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

yay CONGRATULATIONS!!!

4/16/10- I129F Sent by Danni

4/20/10- I129F Received at VSC

4/22/10- NOA1 sent from VSC

4/26/10- NOA1 received by Danni

6/28/10- NOA2 Received by text and email at 11:32pm

6/29/10- NVC Received K1 package

7/02/10- NVC packaged K1 to send to embassy (but probably didn't ship till the 6th, due to the holiday weekend)

7/08/10- Algeria Embassy received Package sent from NVC

7/26/10- Received Packet 3 Via Email, after I called them to inquire about it.

8/15/10- Medical Exam 9 am

8/17/10 INTERVIEW!!! Resulted in Admin Review

10/04/10 Embassy Interviewed Hamza's Dad over the telephone

10/06/10 Embassy Interviewed me over the phone

11/30/10 Embassy Emailed Hamza, with approval Notice!!!!!

12/23/10 Finally Visa in hand. Took little under a month from visa approval, till issuance.

12/31/10 Hamza's Flight to the USA!

12/31/10...7:19 PM Hamza Arrived in the US! Best New Years Ever!

2/22/11 Married!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-d8faZtdOc

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congrats that is great news :dance:

K-1

Met Online: October 2007

Went to Morocco : April 2009

Filed K-1: March 3, 2010

Interview: July 26, 2010

Visa in hand: August 2, 2010

US Entry: September 29, 2010

Married: October 1, 2010

Adjustment of Status

Filed AOS: December 29, 2010

Biometrics: February 10, 2011

Approved: February 28,2011

GC Received March 4, 2011

Lifting Conditions

Filed: December 17, 2012

Biometrics: February 4, 2013

Approved: April 29, 2013

GC Received: May 11, 2013

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I told you God would do it for you!!! Congratulations Abyaly :thumbs::dance::thumbs::dance::star:

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Excellent News !

To celebrate, please consider to fill out yer official VJ timeline over at http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=87464

Getting approved is such a major milestone, and this type of celebration is USEFUL to the others who are interviewing in Casablanca.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

thnaks so much to jovista . Danni and Hamza .rodceasar .peenkhartz .and FaithfulandTrue im still remember u told me that thanks.and Jackie .mrs.fraij. and to sara535 and too Darnell and to visajourney and all friends

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

sory Darnell i dont understand what u mean

Please fill out yer timeline, yah?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.