SweetHome_Alabama

NEWS FROM CASA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello. I just wanted to share our news with everyone here at Visa Journey. Mohammed went for his interview this morning and I'm sure was one of the first ones being interviewed having a last name that starts with letter "B"........ I have only talked with him briefly because I worked today and all I know is he had the hard man to interview him everyone had talked about but he was very nice with him and he kept commenting "You look so familiar" and they talked about it and immediately after during this10 minute interview HEA WAS APROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The CO told him he can come back on Wednesday at 3:00 to pick up his Visa. He is so tired and he did not go to bed last night from studying and the first thing he told me on the phone was "see baby, I told you that you always worry too much" and "you had me worrying for nothing"...so sounds like he had an easy time. He was takinga taxi from casa and asked if he can go and sleep this night and we can talk about the experience tomorrow after my work and I will be sure to share with you whatever questions was asked or if they looked at our photo albums, etc or any of our last 5 months of chat logs.........There is hope at Casa!!!! Good luck to Christine and Hicham and darlene and mohammed and all others. I want to thank Wendi and Darlene and others for always being optimistic and kind to me through this visa journey. I have made some great friends here....God Bless you all!!!! MY HUSBAND IS COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! I know how you are feeling! I am praying for your husband's safe travels!

MoroccoUSA_flag.jpg

Teresa,

"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances."

- Martha Washington

4ZaKm5.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Congratulations !

*** moving to 'K-1 Fiance(e) Visa Case Filing and Progress Reports' forum ***

hi, congratulations

i have a question for you? did you have to submit his police records frm morocco to the nvc? if so , is it ok if it's more than three months from the date of issuance?

thank you very much, and good luck to you.

K-1 visa folk have NO NVC paperwork intake, unlike CR-1 visa folk.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Congrats to you and your husband! :dance:

K-1 visa folk have NO NVC paperwork intake, unlike CR-1 visa folk.

I believe the OP is already married and filed a CR-1?

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Great news, congratulations! :dance:

USCIS

NOA1 08/19/08

NOA2 01/20/09

NVC

Received 01/26/09

Completed 02/13/09 (19 Days)

Interview Assigned 03/27/09 (6 weeks after NVC completion)

Medical

04/14/09 (Toronto)

Interview

Montreal 05/12/09 (88 days after NVC completion) **APPROVED**

POE

06/16/09 Buffalo

07/02/09 Welcome Letter Received

07/07/09 Applied for SSN

07/10/09 "Card production ordered" email received

07/13/09 SSN received

07/14/09 "Approval notice sent" email received

07/17/09 GREEN CARD received

Removal of Conditions

03/21/11 I-751 mailed to VSC

03/23/11 I-751 received at VSC

03/29/11 Cheque Cashed

03/30/11 NOA1 received (3/24/11)

04/11/11 Biometrics appointment notice received

05/05/11 Biometric appointment

12/13/11 **Approval date** (5 days short of 9 months!)

12/19/11 Approval letter and green card received

Naturalization

05/16/2019 Filed online (estimated completion February 2020)

05/18/2019 Biometrics scheduled

05/21/2019 Receipt notice and biometrics notices posted to online account.05/23/2019 Hard copy of NOA1 received

05/24/2019 Hard copy of biometrics appointment received

06/07/2019 Biometrics appointment (estimated completion January 2020)

12/31/2019 Email received "Interview scheduled"

01/01/2020 Interview date notice posted to online account (02/19/2020)

01/05/2019 Hard copy of interview appointment received

02/19/2020 Interview (**Approved**) and same day Oath Ceremony. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

CONGRATS TO YOU LISA AND YOUR HUSBAND MAY YOUR LIFE BE BLESSED WITH LOVE AND HAPPINESS

Edited by sandrasellam

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:dance::dance::dance::dance: Good Newss :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I believe the OP is already married and filed a CR-1?

Yah, let me check all, I prolly mis-moved the topic. Hang on a mo... :(

whoops! ouch - sorry - my bad.

*** moving to 'IR-1 / CR-1 Spouse Visa Case Filing and Progress Reports' forum ***

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

So happy for you!! Congrats!!!1

event.png

event.png

Marriage: 7/12/10
Filed I-130: 9/10/12
NOA1: 9/17/12
Transferred to NBC: 9/19/12
Sent to local office for adjudication: 9/21/12
RFE for Beneficiary BC received 12/13/12
Mail BC in response to RFE 12/17/12
NOA2: 12/20/12
NVC case number assigned: 1/29/13
Sent DS-3032 email: 1/31/13
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill: 2/1/13
Pay I-864 Bill: 2/5/13
NVC Accepted DS-3032: 2/12/13
Received IV Bill: 2/13/13
Send Completed I-864: 2/16/13
NVC Received I-864 Package: 2/19/13
AOS Package accepted: 2/26/13
Pay IV Bill: 2/28/13
IV Packet Sent: 3/2/13
NVC Received IV Packet: 3/4/13
Case Completed at NVC: 3/13/13
Interview date: 4/30/13

APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POE: pending

Timeline

Congratulations to you!!! :D

Hello. I just wanted to share our news with everyone here at Visa Journey. Mohammed went for his interview this morning and I'm sure was one of the first ones being interviewed having a last name that starts with letter "B"........ I have only talked with him briefly because I worked today and all I know is he had the hard man to interview him everyone had talked about but he was very nice with him and he kept commenting "You look so familiar" and they talked about it and immediately after during this10 minute interview HEA WAS APROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The CO told him he can come back on Wednesday at 3:00 to pick up his Visa. He is so tired and he did not go to bed last night from studying and the first thing he told me on the phone was "see baby, I told you that you always worry too much" and "you had me worrying for nothing"...so sounds like he had an easy time. He was takinga taxi from casa and asked if he can go and sleep this night and we can talk about the experience tomorrow after my work and I will be sure to share with you whatever questions was asked or if they looked at our photo albums, etc or any of our last 5 months of chat logs.........There is hope at Casa!!!! Good luck to Christine and Hicham and darlene and mohammed and all others. I want to thank Wendi and Darlene and others for always being optimistic and kind to me through this visa journey. I have made some great friends here....God Bless you all!!!! MY HUSBAND IS COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moroccan-Americanflag.jpg

Met in December 2008

Married in Morocco December 22, 2009

Filed IR1/CR1 - April 2010

NOA1 - April 29, 2010

RFE - November 12, 2010

Response to RFE - December 22, 2010

NOA2 - January 18, 2011

Paid AOS and IV Bill - January 27, 2011

Sent AOS/IV documents - March 15 2011

NVC received/signed for documents - March 17

Interview May 10

APPROVED

Timeline

Oh My God I am so GIDDY For you guys!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS~!!!! ♥

8j0g.jpg8j0gm4.png

December 27, 2009 - Wishing each other a blessed 2010. -When we met
February 25- I realize I love this amazing man! (but of course I must see it and feel it in person to know for sure )
June 22, 2010 - The day I first lay eyes on the man that I love.
December 29th 2010- January 6th 2011 - second trip to Morocco, an amazing time with an amazing man. He tells me I am everything he needs and more and hopes that he is the same for me... of course!! I accept his proposal and we are engaged!
October 2011 - So very much in love still, can't wait to see him in December
December 22nd,2011- January 9th 2012 - What a wonderful time, we had an engagement ceremony, and finally we decided it was time to start filling out some papers! Hoping to send it off in late March !
December 27th, 2012 - January 14th, 2013- My girls and I visit my Sweet Bread and have a wonderful vacation with all of the family, including my uncle!

November 12, 2013 - I-129f mailed! Finally!

November 21, 2013- NOA1 !

February 27th, 2014 NOA2 !

March 18th, 2014 NVC RECEIVED!

April 23rd, 2014 INTERVIEW !!! God-Willing we will be in each others arms soon! God Bless!!

April 24th, 2014 Find out we were in AP, 2 weeks later he is called back to the Consulate...

May 8th, 2014 Hicham is given a 221g at the Consulate and told that the petition has been sent back to USCIS. :( HEARTBROKEN. Yet, determined to convince them.

September 29th, 2015 MARRIED.

June 2015- Still madly in love, and madly missing each other.

September 29th, 2015 Mailed CR-1 Petition.

October 1st 2015 NOA-1

December 2nd 2015, Notice of Action- Transferred to Local office in Arlington, VA

The Journey continues....... missing each other like crazy!

Still, God Bless.

Thank you for letting me share my story smile.png
HichamRainbow2.pngloveforeverpng.pngPicture0006.png

"You'll know then that I am God. No one who hopes in me ever regrets it." Isaiah 49:23

Timeline

Yes you will need a current police report when asked cause ours was about 6 or so months old and not within the 3 months stamped on Morocco's PC.

and also you will need a Casier Judiciaire (Judicial record from the courts), his birth certificate and your Deed of Marriage ORIGINAL copies as well as translated copies.

You will also need to get your last 3 years tax records or IRS Transcripts for the year 2007, 2008, 2009...also a LETTER from your employment telling your job title and company you work for as well as your annual salary.

hi, congratulations

i have a question for you? did you have to submit his police records frm morocco to the nvc? if so , is it ok if it's more than three months from the date of issuance?

thank you very much, and good luck to you.

Edited by SweetHome_Alabama

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.