realcool1

AOS case with an officer

24 posts in this topic

Please check my signature and you will get an idea of what else you can do after your interview. Is contacting your senator once the only thing that you have done for the past 5 months?You need to be persistent in what you do, nobody can tell you "how long is gonna take" until you get a response.

I do not want to call the senator office every day,how often should i call,what should i ask next.i dnt no what to ask again, they told me they will contact me if they have any update.

Juliava how long did you get reply from day you contacted the senate to day of approve.i need to know what question to ask them next.they are very helpful and friendly,it over a week since i heard from senate office.

please tell me what to do next.i also contacted the congress on friday.the congress and senate are using the same liaison officer,is the liaison office an io

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

suggest you review post 4, again.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Please check my signature and you will get an idea of what else you can do after your interview. Is contacting your senator once the only thing that you have done for the past 5 months?You need to be persistent in what you do, nobody can tell you "how long is gonna take" until you get a response.

i made service request of case out of processing time July 2010.i contacted senator august 2010

Edited by realcool1

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

**moved from "AOS (Other) Progress" to "AOS (Other) Process & Procedures" as this is an AOS qn, not a progress report**

Timeline

good.

don't feel bad for contacting the congress office often

but

do contact every few days, or there-abouts.

few= 3.

good luck !

(work on that notebook of notes with date/time stamps - this is really important for you, now)

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

good.

don't feel bad for contacting the congress office often

but

do contact every few days, or there-abouts.

few= 3.

good luck !

(work on that notebook of notes with date/time stamps - this is really important for you, now)

ok i will work on the note and also senator called me back now and said my case is under review the officer said they need little more time

and i asked what about the question 2 why is my cases pending,she said they could not give her any answer but my name check is good,not further name check

just waiting to be approved,so what next,i was told they will get back to me if they get any reply.

Timeline

look, you can't expect immediate feedback on this stuff -

there is no immediacy.

The ILS Human needs time to digest stuff, make a query on yer behalf

and

any Immigration Officer the ILS Human contacts, needs time to 'have a look', then write a response back (or a telephone call) back to the ILS human.

Then the ILS Human needs time to write the response back to you (usually via email).

There is no immediacy on this stuff. No 'Instant Answer'.

I suggested to keep inquiring every 3 days.

Why to push for 'immediate answers' when the system isn't designed to give you 'immediate answers' ????

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.