TashaK

September CSC filers?

655 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Lets give them until the afternoon/evening before we give up hope. They do work on Fridays and the do approve petitions on Fridays as well.

(usually updates start appearing around 4:30 PST)

Edited by dogspot

Timeline

Not really. I've somehow convinced myself through paranoia that I did something wrong or forgot something. I'm also worried as this is not the first time I have been through this and I had to request a waiver. I imagine they are probably running a lengthy background check to verify that my ex returned home after our relationship didn't work out (we discovered during the 90 days that we should not be married - different ideals in regards to family relationships and so forth). She and I still talk and she is more than willing to submit a statement that supports my explanation on the waiver. Or it could be that our petition is just in a box sitting on a desk with a slow adjudicator or one who is on vacation. OR a NOID. :unsure:

At this point I will be happy with an RFE as it will at least tell me SOMETHING. This uncertainty is torture. It's enough to drive a sane man crazy. Fortunately my fiancee is an amazing woman who has somehow managed to keep a clear head and helps keep me calm.

Edited by dogspot

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Just wanted to say "hello" as I've recently joined the forum, but I am a September filer (NOA1 date: Sep 10). I'm anxiously waiting especially seeing VJers past my date get approved. Hopefully next week is the good news week!

Timeline

Welcome MWrinkles!

It seems many of us have already moved on to greener pastures...or at least to pastures where the grass grows a little faster. Lets hope next week is our week. Best wishes to you.

What's the word CSC? Any love for the Septiembres?

I was approved! I was just talking with Pui and I decided to check online. Best valentine's day ever! Got the email at 5:45pm central time. I'm hoping for more approvals for CSC and VSC.

Andy

AOS Journey

11-04-2011 sent AOS to Chicago lockbox

11-07-2011 delivered

11-08-2011 Date on text messages but did not receive until 11-22-2011

11-23-2011 Check cashed.

11-25-2011 Hard copies of NOA1s

12-06-2012 Pui's Brother unexpectly passes away and we make an info pass appointment and receive an emergancy AP so she can return home. Pui leaves for Thailand for 2 weeks.

12-06-2012 Get a text message and email that she received an RFE

12-12-2012 RFE for original birth certificate. I swear we sent it along with a certificate translation of it.

12-20-2012 Pui returns from Thailand.

12-21-2012 We send the RFE back for with original birth certificate along with a new certificate of translation(I had to wait for her to return for her to sign)

12-26-2012 text and email they have received the RFE.

12-29-2012 Appointment for biometrics is 01-23-2012

01-13-2012 AP is approved.

01-23-2012 Biometrics appointment. Later during the evening the text and email saying the EAD is approved.

01-31-2012 EAD/AP combo card arrives.

05-22-2012 Email and text card is in production!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

I was approved! I was just talking with Pui and I decided to check online. Best valentine's day ever! Got the email at 5:45pm central time. I'm hoping for more approvals for CSC and VSC.

Andy

omg you have the same date as mine!!!!! hopefully we can get our today , omg we are so close!

event.png

www.alealovely.com

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

omg you have the same date as mine!!!!! hopefully we can get our today , omg we are so close!

YAY GO ALEA!

K-1 VISA TIMELINE

09/27/2010 - Mailed I-129F

10/01/2010 - NOA1

12/17/2010 - Engagement!

12/17/2010 - I visited England

03/04/2011 - NOA2

03/17/2011 - Consulate Received

03/21/2011 - Packet 3 Mailed to London

03/23/2011 - Medical

03/24/2011 - Fiance received Packet 3 (already sent out)

04/27/2011 - Interview - Approved!

05/09/2011 - Visa Received

05/09/2011 - Flight

check out my blog: http://www.jaglever.com

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Andy

did you get an email and a text?

event.png

www.alealovely.com

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.