amankular

mandatory administrative processing?

208 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Nothing yet… over three months now.

Seems like we are in dark room and there is no way to out. Embassy people don't answer phone calls anymore. I'm going crazy.....Why they taking sooo long. Don't know what to do? I'm thinking to visit new delhi embassy...Atleast they can tell me what's going on. I call VFS everyday...same answer everyday we didn't get ur passport call tomorrow..I'm tired ..!

Timeline

Did you contact your senator? or other goverment representative? Ask Deep2009, he was in the same situation. His profile is at http://www.visajourney.com/forums/user/73055-deep2009/

good luck

Thanks Devraj..! I will ask Deep2009...! and also gud luck for interview.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

We got our visa in hand after 111 days of AP :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:.

It was approved in 97 days of AP :wow: . It took us some time to submit papers is the reason for this long.

Now, it is time for life together and go on with our lives.

Good luck all of you, please hang in there. It will be fine at the end. :thumbs:

Edited by Deep2009

Timeline

We got our visa in hand after 111 days of AP :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:.

It was approved in 97 days of AP :wow: . It took us some time to submit papers is the reason for this long.

Now, it is time for life together and go on with our lives.

Good luck all of you, please hang in there. It will be fine at the end. :thumbs:

Congratulations....! so happy for you

Do you have US embassy contact #? Did they call you or email when they issue visa? It's 10th week for us...still nothing..! Thinking to visit embassy..! so upset!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Do you have US embassy contact #? Did they call you or email when they issue visa? It's 10th week for us...still nothing..! Thinking to visit embassy..! so upset!

79 days here and nothing.

We can't get a person at the Jordan embassy and they won't reply to my emails. I have been calling DOS once a week.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

79 days here and nothing.

We can't get a person at the Jordan embassy and they won't reply to my emails. I have been calling DOS once a week.

This just totally sucks :(

Find a job you love to do, and you will never work another day in your life.

us-eg.gif

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Thanks "amankular"

Embassy contacted us and did lot of investigation... and then called to submit passport.

One of the VJ member has send me email IDs to contact. Just send email to first one and CC rest of them.

infousdelhi@vfshelpline.com

ivnd@state.gov

ndfpu@state.gov

acsnd@state.gov

nivnd@state.gov

I don't know how much it will help to visit to Embassy, but you can try. I have went through my US Senator's office.

Good luck with your case. :star:

Edited by Deep2009

Filed: Timeline

I am also in the same boat like you guys. Waiting response from the New Delhi,here is my time line.

CSC I-129F

May 03,2010 --- Received I-129F at USCIS

May 04,2010 --- Sent NOA1

May 05,2010 --- Touched

May 10,2010 --- Received Hard copy of NOA 1

July 12,2010 --- NOA2(Approved) AND sent to NVC

July 17,2010 --- NOA2(Hard copy)

July 16,2010 --- NVC Received

July 19,2010 --- NVC Left

July 21,2010 --- Embassy Received

July 27,2010 --- Embassy Sent packet 3 by normal post(Never Received)

July 29,2010 --- Packet-3 E-mailed to Embassy

Aug 02,2010 --- Embassy Acknowledged receiving of P3

Aug 26,2010 --- Packet 4

Oct 12,2010 --- Interview (221g)

Oct 25,2010 --- Submitted additional Proof of Relationship

Any thoughts?

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear Raj & Shante Only w8 nothing else.69 days passed and still waiting n praying....

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.