flybyday

Thanks God! got my USEM Notice

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi VJ'S Member,

I need your advice I am living at Mindanao, my problem is I call (521-0020) to Saint Luke to

ask my medical appointment but I cant get through. What should I do? It is personal come to

to Saint Luke to ask my medical exam. Thanks to all.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

you can go there monday-friday for your medical..better to go there morning not afternoon and make sure you have all the requirements..you dont need to have an appointment on medical..

Hi VJ'S Member,

I need your advice I am living at Mindanao, my problem is I call (521-0020) to Saint Luke to

ask my medical appointment but I cant get through. What should I do? It is personal come to

Timeline

you can go there monday-friday for your medical..better to go there morning not afternoon and make sure you have all the requirements..you dont need to have an appointment on medical..

Good day!1..yep, you can go there any time..as for you , since you are from Mindanao, try to schedule your medical 1 or 2 weeks prior to your interview date, just to be safe..but if you think that you have a healthy body...have your medical exam 1 week before your interview schedule date...so that you don't have to fly back & forth to Manila just to have your medical and interview...somehow, if you still have time when you are in Manila, you can also get your CFO Guidance and counseling seminar ahead..just check at the CFO website for the requirements(you can attend before or after your interview)...

btw, your lucky, at least you have been sent a US Embassy letter :bonk: ...as for some of us here, until now, we still didn't get our US embassy letter..haaiiizzttt, when will they plan to send that...hehe..God is good to provide always...God bless on your coming interview!!

* K1 Journey

2009-12-09 -met online

2009-23-09 -became a couple(was so happy:)

2010-21-03 -visited Philippines(spent wonderful times together)

2010=27-03 -engaged(Yes!!)

2010-09-04 -went back to US :(

2010-29-04 -Filed I-29F

2010-04-05 -Received NOA1

2010-12-07 -NOA2 approved

2010-18-07 -Received NOA2 hardcopy

2010-26-07 -US Embassy(Manila) received our petition!!..(yahoo!!)

2010-04-08 -HAPPY BDAY MATT!!

2010-18-08 -Medical Exam-PASSED!!..God is so good!!

2010-26-08 -Interview @ USEmbassy- APPROVED( Thank you Lord!)

2010-03-09 -Got my Visa in Hand!!..Yepey..Thank God!!..

2010-17-09 -POE:SFO,CA

2010-23-10 -Wedding @ Springfield, MO

* AOS Journey

2010-07-12 -Filed for AOS & EAD(USPS Express Mail)

2010-08-12 -USCIS received the package

2010-14-12 -Received text & email from USCIS that they accepted our AOS & EAD Application..HAPPY BDAY MARIA!!

2010-20-12 -Got our NOA1 letters in the mail for our I-485 & I-765...A wonderful Christmas gift for us!!

2011-19-01 -Received Biometrics schedule!!

2011-07-02 -Biometrics done!!..thanked God!!

2011-17-03 -AOS Interview..APPROVED!!

2011-24-03 -GREENCARD received!!..it's green indeed!!..lol..

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

oh yah same with me..i have my flight booked but still no letter from the embassy...yes.gif

Good day!1..yep, you can go there any time..as for you , since you are from Mindanao, try to schedule your medical 1 or 2 weeks prior to your interview date, just to be safe..but if you think that you have a healthy body...have your medical exam 1 week before your interview schedule date...so that you don't have to fly back & forth to Manila just to have your medical and interview...somehow, if you still have time when you are in Manila, you can also get your CFO Guidance and counseling seminar ahead..just check at the CFO website for the requirements(you can attend before or after your interview)...

btw, your lucky, at least you have been sent a US Embassy letter :bonk: ...as for some of us here, until now, we still didn't get our US embassy letter..haaiiizzttt, when will they plan to send that...hehe..God is good to provide always...God bless on your coming interview!!

Timeline

oh yah same with me..i have my flight booked but still no letter from the embassy...yes.gif

it's good we took "initiative" with everything or else we would end up waiting for nothing until now!!..really thankful to all the VJers here..and to God for making everything possible, specially for surviving even without the embassy letter...hehehe

* K1 Journey

2009-12-09 -met online

2009-23-09 -became a couple(was so happy:)

2010-21-03 -visited Philippines(spent wonderful times together)

2010=27-03 -engaged(Yes!!)

2010-09-04 -went back to US :(

2010-29-04 -Filed I-29F

2010-04-05 -Received NOA1

2010-12-07 -NOA2 approved

2010-18-07 -Received NOA2 hardcopy

2010-26-07 -US Embassy(Manila) received our petition!!..(yahoo!!)

2010-04-08 -HAPPY BDAY MATT!!

2010-18-08 -Medical Exam-PASSED!!..God is so good!!

2010-26-08 -Interview @ USEmbassy- APPROVED( Thank you Lord!)

2010-03-09 -Got my Visa in Hand!!..Yepey..Thank God!!..

2010-17-09 -POE:SFO,CA

2010-23-10 -Wedding @ Springfield, MO

* AOS Journey

2010-07-12 -Filed for AOS & EAD(USPS Express Mail)

2010-08-12 -USCIS received the package

2010-14-12 -Received text & email from USCIS that they accepted our AOS & EAD Application..HAPPY BDAY MARIA!!

2010-20-12 -Got our NOA1 letters in the mail for our I-485 & I-765...A wonderful Christmas gift for us!!

2011-19-01 -Received Biometrics schedule!!

2011-07-02 -Biometrics done!!..thanked God!!

2011-17-03 -AOS Interview..APPROVED!!

2011-24-03 -GREENCARD received!!..it's green indeed!!..lol..

Hi VJ'S Member,

It is first come ,first serve at Saint Luke.Not necessary to call them for an appointment.

It is really good to go their early in the morning.Don't forget your documents and any letter from NVC that showing your CASE NUMBER that start from MNL

" If we could live life all over again,we would still choose each other.If we are reborn to second life, we would marry each other again,we are persons with one heart,one soul,the same dreams and aspiration."

Chinook and I are still waiting for our letter from the Embassy too! :clock::pop::D

Chinook had her medical on a Monday and a Tuesday. She arrived at St. Lukes both days in the late morning or the early afternoon so that she would avoid the morning rush. To be admitted into St. Lukes for her medical, Chinook showed manong guard her NOA2 from the USCIS, and her MNL case number from the National Visa Center. She had no problems.

Good luck with your medical and your interview! :star:

Chinook and I are still waiting for our letter from the Embassy too! :clock::pop::D

Chinook had her medical on a Monday and a Tuesday. She arrived at St. Lukes both days in the late morning or the early afternoon so that she would avoid the morning rush. To be admitted into St. Lukes for her medical, Chinook showed manong guard her NOA2 from the USCIS, and her MNL case number from the National Visa Center. She had no problems.

Good luck with your medical and your interview! :star:

So you are saying that you got your interview and passed, but never receieved the interview letter even until now?

Sent ----- March 2, 2010

NOA1 ----- March 11 2010

NOA2 ----- July 14, 2010 Yahoooooo!!! Sige na, lets GO na.

125 days I-130 approval

Got NVC Number on----------- July 23, 2010

Got email of ds3032/AOS bill---- July 29, 2010

Paid AOS bill ---------------- July 29, 2010

PAID IV BILL -----------------Aug 13, 2010

Rec Instructions --------------Aug 16, 2010

Mailed DS-230 ---------------Aug 16, 2010

NVC case completed -----------Sept 1

NVC sent to Embassy ----------Sept 1

Embassy Received petition ------ Sept 8 2010

Passed the Medical Exam --------Sept 29, 2010

Interview ---------------------October 20, 2010

Approved

MY WIFE IS HOME NA! It's like living a dream everyday.

So you are saying that you got your interview and passed, but never receieved the interview letter even until now?

Correct. :yes:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.