Miss smarty pants

Trip to Morocco~Is this a bad time?

9 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi all!

I was going to go back to Morocco again in three weeks. I am just wondering.....with all the drama going on right now due to the ignorance of one extremist Christian preacher in Florida, does anyone see a problem with me still going? Or is it now probably too dangerous?

Just seeking opinions.

Thanks.

Timeline

Personally, I wouldn't cancel my trip. I would register with the embassy and I would be careful while there. I probably wouldn't go out in strange places alone but that's true always.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

You'll be in Fes, you'll be with family, and it's not as though you haven't been to Morocco before. You're not new! :) I think you'll be fine. That madman canceled the burning, and Morocco isn't Afghanistan!

Timeline

You'll be in Fes, you'll be with family, and it's not as though you haven't been to Morocco before. You're not new! :) I think you'll be fine. That madman canceled the burning, and Morocco isn't Afghanistan!

LOL. I still get nervous everytime I go. (Don't tell my man that). He's so wonderful.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I doubt this pastor cares if women go visit their habibs in Arab countries.

I wouldn't cancel your trip like Squeaky said, it's Morocco, from what I understand it's a moderate country when it comes to religion. You're going to be with your fiance's family, you're not going as a part of an all American tourist group. I honestly don't get why this pastor is getting the attention he's getting.

He didnt complete cancel it. He suspended it. He is an idiot to the Highest scale possible. I wouldn't cancel your trip. That will just show that the guy has some kind of control, don't give the madman his cake!

"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Timeline

I doubt this pastor cares if women go visit their habibs in Arab countries.

I wouldn't cancel your trip like Squeaky said, it's Morocco, from what I understand it's a moderate country when it comes to religion. You're going to be with your fiance's family, you're not going as a part of an all American tourist group. I honestly don't get why this pastor is getting the attention he's getting.

He's my husband now. Guess I need to change my name.... in VJ and on my ids.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Take your trip and enjoy your family... if we had the money right now and i had the time off we would fly to Egypt right now.. I'm Christian and i don't feel the same way this thing of a person(pastor)says.. i love all people regardless of religion.. don't let this control your plans.. this is all about control... i was so angry at him my chest started hurting(blood pressure)... God bless your trip... i would love to go to Morocco, sounds like fun.. take care :thumbs:

Edited by wonderful07 2010

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

My wife goes by herself in all the streets at anytime, she feels peace in Morocco more than in the states ;). you`ll have a good time if you go now caus the weather is nice there.best of luck.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.