Dr. A ♥ O

MENA Daily Chat 1.0

440 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Tuesday everyone!

It is raining with thunder and lightning here in So Cal today but I like it. :D Cleans everything and gives us some much needed water.

Tamara, I am so excited for you woman! You will have to post some pics of the new house when you move in and get it all beautiful!

I hope everyone is having a good day. (L)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Morning everyone! We have a few clouds with a possibility of rain today!

Got my flu shot yesterday. Seems this one has a little more discomfort than last year. Good to go for another year!

Hope your day will be a good one!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Timeline

Good morning MENA!!! Hey Jeanne, Olivia, Sandy, Amal, and Amber :star: It's Wednesday(Hump Day).. I don't have any camel pictures to post, sorry :unsure: .. Amber, thanks for your well wishes :star: .. I hope it rains, I sure do miss it :crying: Everyone have a great day today :thumbs::thumbs:

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Timeline

Good Morning Ladies & Charles. Happy Hump Day! I hope you all feel well soon.

egypt_sphinx-pyramids.jpg

No big plans for my three days off. It's 10 days until Waleed leaves for the 6 week medical observership in Maryland and stays with his family. I feel like we should do some holiday stuff like go to a pumpkin patch, or corn maze, or commercially haunted house set up this time of year. He's not up for any of that. He does want to go see the movie Inception at the dollar theater but it doesn't come there until next week.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Hey! Happy Wednesday! Hope all is well. Things are great over here! Did my workout last night with one of my sister in laws. We like to go together real late at night, bcz theres almost no one in the gym and we can freely move around on all the machines. This morning I made sweet potato casserole and rested most the day.

Jeanne, I neverrrrr get a flu shot... I've known about 3 people who got violently sick a couple of weeks after that shot that just seemed to make the flu 10 times worse.

I'm chillin with the sister in laws around here, probably going to take the one from Louisiana out to dinner then play skipbo with her, the other sister in law from here and my mom.

Adam is still sick but he went into work. Hopefully he wont be stuck there the full 12 hours, I feel bad for him.

Hope every one has a great evening!

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Timeline

Happy Hump day everyone!!!

This is the first time I have gotten to post this week!!! Doggone hospital rotation severely interrupts my VJ time!!!:ranting: :ranting:

It's ok, one more day at the hospital then back to the office AHHHHHH.

Well hubby's boss has been games with him this week. He still haven't paid him for last week and he keeps callling him out for the past 2 1/2 days!!! WTH??? Bills still comes ya know!!!!:girlwerewolf2xn:

Anyways, glad to see everyone on here!!!

Olivia~ I missed the ghost stories of the house this trip!:cry: I was really looking forward to it!

Jenell~I'm glad you are feeling better!

Aya~I bet the duck was awesome!!!

Amber, Jeanne, Tamara, Amal, Rosie, Sandy! Hey Ladies!

Charles, I haven't forgotten you on your long shifts too!

I hope I didn't forget anyone, if I did, I'm sorry! Everyday my CRS gets worse!!!!!:blush:

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hey! Happy Wednesday! Hope all is well. Things are great over here! Did my workout last night with one of my sister in laws. We like to go together real late at night, bcz theres almost no one in the gym and we can freely move around on all the machines. This morning I made sweet potato casserole and rested most the day.

Jeanne, I neverrrrr get a flu shot... I've known about 3 people who got violently sick a couple of weeks after that shot that just seemed to make the flu 10 times worse.

I'm chillin with the sister in laws around here, probably going to take the one from Louisiana out to dinner then play skipbo with her, the other sister in law from here and my mom.

Adam is still sick but he went into work. Hopefully he wont be stuck there the full 12 hours, I feel bad for him.

Hope every one has a great evening!

Hey Tam, what is Skipbo?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

bleh. someday night shift will end. just not this month.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

HI everyone :)

glad to see most every body is doing alright.

I am a week into a new job after being unemployed for several months. It feels good to be back in the saddle, and for sure the money is good, but dang I sure got used to sleeping late and hanging with my little girl all day :P

Now I actually have to PLAN dinner ahead of time LOL

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Timeline

Here's my one thought for the day... found it on a friends facebook page:

I blame Eve for my never ending piles of laundry. If it weren't for her, we'd all still be naked. And I'd have hours of more free time!

Now, thats the truth! :lol:

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning to all!

This week has been a busy, busy week! I am by no means complaining... it is a week closer to being with my husband again!!! :dance: I try to stay so busy that I have to end up saying... "WHERE DID THE TIME GO???"

I pray everyone's week is going fabulously well!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

How very nice (not)!!!!! It is snowing here, how did I possibly believe October would come and go without SNOW... BLAH! :wacko::crying::protest::ranting:

Ohhh the poor kids will be wearing their winter gear yet again for trick or treating :cry2::shocked:

Timeline

Morning all! A little overcast this morning. Had some rain last night and will have some showers today.

So nice and COOL here!! Turned on the cold water last night and to my surprise........it's COLD!!!!!!! Winter

must be arrivin'! :dance:

Amber, if we're lucky there will be some snow on the mountains today. Always a beautiful sight when it's in

the 80's.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.