Dr. A ♥ O

MENA Daily Chat 1.0

440 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

This post is :blink::wacko::help::o .

Joking or not, this is not cool. And whether or not it's said jokingly you do realize that it shows a lot about your mindset. LDR and immigration is a lot more drama than you may need in your life right now. I know that means nothing to you but one day in the future you may be thinking ####### did I get myself into? Even people who don't have a gaggle of kids that they don't know what to do with plus other drama you seem to have going on think that.

I am about 4 hours from Minneapolis and would love to move up there as my older sister lives in Oakdale but I am not having any luck finding anything online. I was actually up there in June to see about a place but it fell through even tho I really wanted it.

I know that the roller coasters arent fun for very long and it isnt all his fault with it and I have been causing just as much stress between us as he has. I am taking it slow on everything so much so that I have actually postponed my trip until next summer. That way I dont have to worry about my daughters getting to school and such. The boys are doing great at their dads so I see no harm in them being there really. I tell them I love them every day before they go to bed if they are not sent to bed early. I know when to pull the plug if it begins to spiral out of control. Slow and steady oh yeah and I have having him talk to a friend of mine who is a colonial in the Egyptian Army. More for my family's peace of mind then anything. I may never have been to Egypt but I do have connections. LOL innocent.gif Scaring the ####### out of him when he walks in and Tarek demands to know what his intentions are priceless, and I wish I could be a fly on the wall. I know I am bad but this is better then the scheme I had come up with my little brother to know his true intentions which involved pretending to be kidnapped at the airport. LOL. I hope everyone is having a good day and always look at the bright side of the days. I know I have had to look there more then a few times lately. If you hear of anything up there in the area pretty please let me know. I dont wanna be in Iowa any more. Which is said I was born and raised here and I dont want to live here anymore. Go figure. I have lived in Michigan and Illinois and Florida for a few months. Ho hummmmm. Im sorry kind of ramblings today.

"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I didn't even get to read your post but I have a feeling I'd agree as well. For some strange reason, it's not ok to discourage erratic or reckless behavior on this board. That sort of thing should only be encouraged especially when it's in the name of lurve? :bonk:

Sandanista why is it that you seem to be the only one who understands where I am coming from??? Be careful or the moderators will remove your reply like they did mine!!!

"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Wow...I've tried to catch up and understand the last couple of days I have missed, but either posts have been removed or it has completely gone over my head. :blink:

Anyhoo.... Happy Caturday MENA!

Hubster has been working everyday this past week and I still don't have time for the computer!!! WTH? My priorities must be messed up!! LOL:whistle:

I woke up early this morning and actually felt a chill in the air when I went outside!!! I was sooo excited!! Fall! Yay!!! Then an hour later it was up to close to 90º and progessively became summer again. What a let down!!!

Well I went ahead and started to put up my fall and halloween decorations up!!! That always makes me feel better!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Tam~I'm so glad the home inspection went so well!!

Jackie and Olivia, congratulations on the 10 year GC!!! I cannot wait until we are at that point!!!

BBA~I hope all is well with you. You are still at the beginning of the relationship, do not go for a roller coaster ride. You should be in charge of your relationship with your fiance. Did you have a friend of the family go talk to your fiance for their(your family) peace of mind or for yours? So I take it you haven't met your fiance face to face yet?

Olivia, are ya crazy???? Haunted house in October???? LOL! I would do it too!!!!

I hope everyone is doing well and I hope to get on here at least ONCE a day!!!

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Timeline

Good morning everyone!

Hope you had a good weekend. We had some thunder and an awesome lightning storm. With all that

came only a few sprinkles! :lol: It's only to be 94 today.

Take care and have a wonderful day!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Monday! Yuck...lol

After having a week of 90+ degree weather, today it is raining and 65. Go figure.

Hope everyone has a most joyous Monday and speedy week. Come on Friday...lol

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Wow...I've tried to catch up and understand the last couple of days I have missed, but either posts have been removed or it has completely gone over my head. :blink:

no posts have been removed from this thread.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

Happy Monday ya'll! Hope your weekend was great, I know ours was! We took the train into Chicago (this has turned into a 'Sunday event' ) Instead of staying home and doing laundry and shopping, we head to the city for a day of exploring :thumbs: There won't be many good-weather weekends left this year.

Every time we go, it is an adventure. Sometimes we walk around State Street over to Millenium Park, yesterday we walked north to Watertower Place. The trip always includes a nice cup of coffee somewhere and my husband taking 100 pictures. He LOVES the hustle and bustle of Chicago. I am learning to LIKE it...lol. I think we walked 5 miles yesterday :blink:

Have a great week everybody and hope if you're waiting for news, it comes :star:

Jackie (F)

Timeline

no posts have been removed from this thread.

Thanks Charles! I didn't think there were any missing posts, just was hard to follow!

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

(to match GC!)

Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012

event.png

Timeline

So glad it's now Monday evening and not Monday morning!!

I couldn't figure out why I am having such a hard time getting moving in the morning and finally I broke down and went to the doctor's today.

According to my blood work, I am anemic (low iron) to the point I could suck on metal and it won't do me any good!:blush:

So the doctor says that I need to get a couple of iron infusions....Ok, like I have time for that! Oh well! Hey anything that'll give me some "pep".

I hope everyone is having a great day. Me, I'm ready for bed but I'm trying to wait up until hubby gets home!

~Olivia~ how's the job going???

Take care everyone!!

(to match GC!)

Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012

event.png

Happy Tuesday Morning Everybody! I hope today brings some good news for you all!!! :star:

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hey everyone, hope all is well...

Nothing new here. Finally enjoying this pregnancy and excited to start shopping for a little girls nursery and all the fun stuff that goes with it. Cant believe im well over halfway done!!

Hope everyone who is waiting for approvals, reunions, etc gets them soon! I dont even remember what its like to be seperated after 5.5 years of marriage but I know it wasnt fun.

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Timeline

Good morning MENA!!! :star: Hello everyone!!! :star::luv: .. I pray everyone is doing well.. haven't posted in a few days.. Olivia, how is the job going.. fine I pray.. Hey Jeanne and Andrea :star: Aya and Sharifah, how are you doing??? Tamara, how is the house coming along.. I pray all goes well with that.. has anyone heard from Annie.. I pray everything is ok.. if i missed anyone, please forgive me.. anyway, my daughter didn't get the job at Target :crying: but she did put in an application at my job.. I pray she gets it.. they make decisions this week.. well I pray everyone have a great day today :thumbs::dance::thumbs::dance:

Edited by FaithfulandTrue

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Timeline

Good morning MENA!!! :star: Hello everyone!!! :star::luv: .. I pray everyone is doing well.. haven't posted in a few days.. Olivia, how is the job going.. fine I pray.. Hey Jeanne and Andrea :star: Aya and Sharifah, how are you doing??? Tamara, how is the house coming along.. I pray all goes well with that.. has anyone heard from Annie.. I pray everything is ok.. if i missed anyone, please forgive me.. anyway, my daughter didn't get the job at Target :crying: but she did put in an application at my job.. I pray she gets it.. they make decisions this week.. well I pray everyone have a great day today :thumbs::dance::thumbs::dance:

sorry BBA, how are you doing too :luv:

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Timeline

This same old thread? Really? Sorry, but I think this is lame. This is going to get to long to go back and refer to old posts. I like Olivia's idea of a longer daily thread, but more like a monthy thread or some other way would be better, IMHO. Why can't it be monthy blogs posts anyways? The other VJ forums do monthy blogs for CR-1/IR-1, K3, K1. Whatever...guess I'll just follow the crowd :wacko:

Only Tuesday :angry: BLAH! I'm in a funky mood. Can ya tell? I slept horribly last night. I made loubia yesterday and well let's just say I am seriously suffering the consequences. Tummy is like :help: Also get to work today for them to tell me that they don't want any of us to stream music through the internet anymore. Whatever! I'm still jammin' as always.

On a lighter note, a big cograts to you Kelly for the pregnancy. Looks like we are about about a week apart. I, too, am pregnant. Part of the reason I think I have the funky pants on this morning.

Hope everyone has a better day then Mrs. Funky Drawers. Yep, I'll admit it...that's me today! :P

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.