Dr. A ♥ O

MENA Daily Chat 1.0

440 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Saturday MENA!!

Just finished up with my son's soccer game. They won 10-0. What a massacre, it was almost shamefull, NOT! :lol:

Tamara~I feel for ya!! When Sameh first got here, he was still smoking and he was told only outside or in the garage. A few times he snuck in the house only to be chased out!!

Then lo and behold the Chantix came in to his life and he has been smoke free for close to 5 months now!!! TAA DAA!!! I love it!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

(F) MsW. sorry about your aunt! Death is something that Hubby doesn't like to think about too.....

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Timeline

Top o'the morning MENA peeps! At work and done with our major workload for the night. Now just gotta wait until 7am so I can go home! ugggg.

May the luck o' the Irish be in your sweet dreams after a long night shift.

Beautiful morning to everyone! Happy Saturday!

Mornin' Amal!

Will do a little cleaning today. Not much else happening in our little world.

Enjoy your day and also your weekend!

A little cleaning always makes the place feel fresh. Like adding mint to tea.

Good Morning Mena Peeps! This is the last of my 3 days off, I'll be working 5 on then off for next 3 days of the weekend!

We bidded on a 3 bedroom 1bath, carport brick house yesterday. Down the street from my family and we found out the mayor of our city owns it! Sooooo, this might be the one for us! We are working on a loan that is 100% financing with 5% interest and no down payment required. This house is beautiful and plenty of space for us! Im really praying this is the one!

Sounds promising Tamara. I hope it goes well for you both.

Happy Saturday MENA!!

Just finished up with my son's soccer game. They won 10-0. What a massacre, it was almost shamefull, NOT! :lol:

Tamara~I feel for ya!! When Sameh first got here, he was still smoking and he was told only outside or in the garage. A few times he snuck in the house only to be chased out!!

Then lo and behold the Chantix came in to his life and he has been smoke free for close to 5 months now!!! TAA DAA!!! I love it!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

(F) MsW. sorry about your aunt! Death is something that Hubby doesn't like to think about too.....

Congrats Andrea on the soccer game. I've heard about the stopping smoking aides from a few friends. I haven't suggested it to dh yet. First he has to want to quit.

----------------------------------------------------------

My laptop is spastic jumping all over the place when typing. My left wrist was hurting when I woke up so dh wrapped it for me. Not sure what happened in my sleep. Starting work on Monday and expecting the GC to arrive soon.

Have a Happy Caturday All!

128977800070911837.jpg

Edited by Cleocatra

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Timeline

After the last few days today is a good day. Good Afternoon mena! he surprised me by borrowing his friends phone right when I was starting to miss him and messaged me from mobile yahoo on his friends phone. LOL. I know it isnt big but it made me smile! Hee hee or can we say he is kissing up?

Liz

Timeline

So, we are watching The Titanic and I see Adam staring at Leonardo DiCaprio... Im asking him ... Wow you're really into the movie huh?! He says, "The kids in school used to say I look like him when I had hair!" ... then I burst out laughing! :rofl:

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Please keep in mind that the rollercoaster of emotions that you've experienced due to his behavior the last couple days will only continue. Just a heads up in case you didn't enjoy those emotions you've experienced. Something to consider for the future.

After the last few days today is a good day. Good Afternoon mena! he surprised me by borrowing his friends phone right when I was starting to miss him and messaged me from mobile yahoo on his friends phone. LOL. I know it isnt big but it made me smile! Hee hee or can we say he is kissing up?

"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Timeline

Happy Sunday ya'll!

Olivia~he definitely has to be ready to quit or it won't work! I know because I had to do it twice before I was successfull and I was a hardcore smoker. Hubby only had to do it for 2 months and he hasn't looked back since, but he was told to quit or else. It also helped that his father passed away from lung cancer and he saw what it did to him.

BBangel~those little messages always made me feel good from hubby, but listen to JVTA is saying too. Being on a roller coaster for too long isn't very much fun.

I love Titanic too Tamara~ I'm not too crazy about Leonardo but I do love him in that film. That's cute that Adam thinks he looks like him!!

We are getting ready to go to a birthday/house warming/pool party this afternoon and hubby has been cooking up a storm.

Everyone is wanting him to bring "authentic" middle eastern food so he has been busy in the kitchen. So far he has made 2 different types of falafels and some kind of meat pie that he calls goulash. Definitely not goulash with pasta but made with phyllo dough. Tastes like a cheeseburger. :star:

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

(to match GC!)

Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012

event.png

Yeah I know that he is kissing up. My part on this hasnt been the best either now that I look back on things. Emotional roller coast is kind of the story of my life. The stress of deciding if i was a proper place for my boys to be raised or if their father would be a better home for them is a pretty big one. I know now that I cold not provide for them all by myself and give them all the quality interaction that they all need desperately. My youngest is disabled and so the others didnt get the attention that they needed from me at their ages. I now just have my daughters living with me. This will be better for my oldest one to have a break from her brothers because I know how she was feeling sometimes. I have a very tight bond with my children and having all 4 of them here was not a good thing for them. I know that the back and forth isnt good all the time but he truely isnt like this all the time. It has been a year since knowing him and it is only when I get very stressed out that these things happen and I have my parts in it too. I may not be the nicest person sometimes. Thank you for your kind words and I will think about everything.

How is everyone doing today? I hope you all have a good Sunday.

Liz

Timeline

It's Monday morning...ugh...it feels like it should be 4pm all ready!!:bonk:

I am so dragging.......................:sleepy:

BBA~it's a hard position to be in with all your kids. My prayers are with ya. I know it's hard to separate your kids like that. But doing what's best for all your kids is all you can do.

I hope everyone has an uneventfull Monday. Meh, I just want to wake up before I go to bed tonight............:blush:

(to match GC!)

Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012

event.png

Timeline

Good morning! What a beautiful morning! Temp is 75 now!!! AWESOME! But alas it's to be 97 today.

Here's hoping everyone had a good weekend. My coffee is excellent this morning. Somedays it's not....go figure..make it the same!!

Did anyone watch the new "Undercover Boss"? Good one!

Morning Andrea! Have a good morning and hopin' you wake up soon!!

Have a good one everyone!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Timeline

Good afternoon MENA!!! how is everyone doing :star: Hey Andrea and Jeanne :star: the weather is changing, YAAAAAYYYY!!! :thumbs: Jeanne, it's gonna be 97, bummer...the high today in Birmingham will be 75 according to weather.com... i love fall!!!! :thumbs: everyone have a great day today :dance::dance:

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Timeline

Afternoon MENA! Hope everyone is doing well on this last Monday of September.

No more daily threads, huh? Looks like October 2010 daily chats will start soon....

I can't get over that it's going to be October. It's definitely fall here in Minneapolis. The leaves have started changing color. I love this pic and yes, it's right here in Minneapolis. As lovely as this site is....the white stuff and the nasty cold is coming soon. Bleh!

Hope everyone has a great rest of their day :yes:

MississippifromLakeSt.jpg

Edited by 100% Al Ahly Fan

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Timeline
:help: I am sad, but it's well :crying: ... I haven't ALWAYS been right and have made mistakes.. it's called being human.. I am very sad, but it's well :crying: ... Olivia girl.. God bless you on your new career...I wanna quit my job with the government, but my family will suffer... We are told that whether a person is approved or denied we can't tell them even though we see on the computer the answer.. those pictures i took at the concert, i bought the camera and took it back.. i really wanted to see TFF and remember.. i repent :crying::unsure: i'm not perfect but i strive for it..BBA, listen to wise counsel.. keep your eyes open as they say... Tamara, i hope and pray you get that house you wanted.. i however am searching for my house not made by human hands... i don't know what happened to annie but God bless you and your family... Andrea, thank you for your words.. not many people wanna talk about death.. but in death you are actually living forever, somewhere.. i want that somewhere for me to be in HEAVEN... i don't know everyone that posts but GOD bless you guys on your journey.. i tried in the political and religious forum to post what i believed.. it was the correct forum, but not the correct "faith" i guess that i professed.. i have never come against anyone's faith, but i have verbally attacked someone in the past but i was because of what i thought was going on and they attacked me first, for no reason.. someone i didn't even know.. no excuse though.. i repent :crying: well these people didn't know today that i wanted to die and have been feeling this way for 5 years for what i have been going through.. i've tried it at my own hand but God kept me from doing it.. i KNOW HE(GOD) is REAL.. i love music.. such a wonderful gift and a myriad of colors, like the fall :crying: i may have joked about things about spirtual things to cover up if you will of what i've experienced.. quite frightening i'm afraid.. maybe some day i will share that.. i've already lost everything... so if i am a laughing stock so be it.. anyway :crying: , i am going to step away for awhile or until God gives me instruction to come back.. i always wanted to encourage someone else no matter what their faith was.. they are GOD's creation.. how can i love God and not love my brother.. i've made friends on here and i enjoy them.. so i am shaking the dust from my feet and moving on for now.. may God bless you and keep you is my prayer.. i am a Christian and i profess JESUS as my LORD and SAVIOR!!! GOD BLESS YOU :crying: Edited by wonderful07 2010

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

:help: I am sad, but it's well :crying: ... I haven't ALWAYS been right and have made mistakes.. it's called being human.. I am very sad, but it's well :crying: ... Olivia girl.. God bless you on your new career...I wanna quit my job with the government, but my family will suffer... We are told that whether a person is approved or denied we can't tell them even though we see on the computer the answer.. those pictures i took at the concert, i bought the camera and took it back.. i really wanted to see TFF and remember.. i repent :crying::unsure: i'm not perfect but i strive for it..BBA, listen to wise counsel.. keep your eyes open as they say... Tamara, i hope and pray you get that house you wanted.. i however am searching for my house not made by human hands... i don't know what happened to annie but God bless you and your family... Andrea, thank you for your words.. not many people wanna talk about death.. but in death you are actually living forever, somewhere.. i want that somewhere for me to be in HEAVEN... i don't know everyone that posts but GOD bless you guys on your journey.. i tried in the political and religious forum to post what i believed.. it was the correct forum, but not the correct "faith" i guess that i professed.. i have never come against anyone's faith, but i have verbally attacked someone in the past but i was because of what i thought was going on and they attacked me first, for no reason.. someone i didn't even know.. no excuse though.. i repent :crying: well these people didn't know today that i wanted to die and have been feeling this way for 5 years for what i have been going through.. i've tried it at my own hand but God kept me from doing it.. i KNOW HE(GOD) is REAL.. i love music.. such a wonderful gift and a myriad of colors, like the fall :crying: i may have joked about things about spirtual things to cover up if you will of what i've experienced.. quite frightening i'm afraid.. maybe some day i will share that.. i've already lost everything... so if i am a laughing stock so be it.. anyway :crying: , i am going to step away for awhile or until God gives me instruction to come back.. i always wanted to encourage someone else no matter what their faith was.. they are GOD's creation.. how can i love God and not love my brother.. i've made friends on here and i enjoy them.. so i am shaking the dust from my feet and moving on for now.. may God bless you and keep you is my prayer.. i am a Christian and i profess JESUS as my LORD and SAVIOR!!! GOD BLESS YOU :crying:

Hey, Im not sure what to say... cause I dont really know you. I just want to make sure that you are o kay. This post scares me a bit. If you have been feeling that you want to die, for the last 5 years, it might be a good idea to seek couseling. Maybe you already have.I Hope that life becomes easier for you to handle. Try to disregaurd ppl who are being rude(easier said then done, i know). You are entitled to any belief you'd like! It sounds like you are leaving the site for a while, I do hope that you will let us know you are o kay!

Danni

4/16/10- I129F Sent by Danni

4/20/10- I129F Received at VSC

4/22/10- NOA1 sent from VSC

4/26/10- NOA1 received by Danni

6/28/10- NOA2 Received by text and email at 11:32pm

6/29/10- NVC Received K1 package

7/02/10- NVC packaged K1 to send to embassy (but probably didn't ship till the 6th, due to the holiday weekend)

7/08/10- Algeria Embassy received Package sent from NVC

7/26/10- Received Packet 3 Via Email, after I called them to inquire about it.

8/15/10- Medical Exam 9 am

8/17/10 INTERVIEW!!! Resulted in Admin Review

10/04/10 Embassy Interviewed Hamza's Dad over the telephone

10/06/10 Embassy Interviewed me over the phone

11/30/10 Embassy Emailed Hamza, with approval Notice!!!!!

12/23/10 Finally Visa in hand. Took little under a month from visa approval, till issuance.

12/31/10 Hamza's Flight to the USA!

12/31/10...7:19 PM Hamza Arrived in the US! Best New Years Ever!

2/22/11 Married!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-d8faZtdOc

Wow, Um Good Morning Mena!!! It is gorgeous outside and the leaves are starting to turn colors here in Iowa. I love this time of year just wish it didnt go by so fast with winter coming. If I could make a break for Egypt until winter was over I would jump on the next flight out. LOL. I will become a snowbird as we call the old people who live in the north in the summer and south in the winter but I will be a international snowbird, Egypt in the winter and USA in the summer. LOL, sorry I am in the best mood today really even with everything that has been going on. I am thinking of moving soon. I can not afford $150 water bills anymore every month.

Liz

Timeline

Good morning! Beautiful morning here. Sunrise was filled with pinks, reds and oranges. Will be 98 today.

When the sky is this color I remember the quote "red sky in the morning sailor's warning, red sky at

night sailor's delight". So I googled this quote....Always was curious about it!!

Red sky in morning, sailor's warning.

A red sunrise reflects the dust particles of a system that has just passed from the west. This indicates that a storm system may be moving to the east. If the morning sky is a deep fiery red, it means a high water content in the atmosphere. So, rain is on its way.

Wow bba, that's terribly high for water! Where do you plan on moving?

Jenell, hope you are feeling better. Yes sweetie, we are all human! It's ok to be wrong.

To all the wonderful MENA people, here's hoping your day is filled with love, happiness and fun!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.