miylee8

help I need police clearance from Saudi but I am already in the Philippines

18 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

How can I get police clearance from saudi arabia, I am already here in the Philippines, will US embassy still require me to get police clearance even it said in the Saudi government said that they dont release Police Clearance for none saudi that are already out of their country??? PLease help... thanks.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

moved from asia south to pi regional.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I am sure the Embassy is aware of the Department of State's Country Reciprocity Schedule http://travel.state....1.html?cid=3662

Saudi Arabia

Police Clearance

"Police clearances are unavailable for third country nationals who no longer reside in the Kingdom."

You may want to print out the link and highlight the provision where it states that police clearances are not available if you no longer reside in the Kingdom.

Edited by Pinay Wife

Police Records

Police clearances are available for Saudi citizens and resident third country nationals. Saudi citizens currently residing overseas must return in person to process the police clearance.

Saudi citizens and third country nationals residing in the Kingdom process the police clearances by first obtaining a police clearance request letter from U.S. Embassy Riyadh, U.S. Consulate General Jeddah, or U.S. Consulate General Dhahran. This police clearance request letter, signed by a consular officer, must be attested by the Saudi Ministry of Affairs (current fee is SR30). The applicant must then appear personally with a passport-sized photograph and a national ID or residency permit at the regional Criminal Investigation Department for fingerprinting. Fingerprinting for women is done in a separate room. The police clearance should be available for collection after a week or two.

Police clearances are available for Saudi nationals residing outside of the Kingdom. The expatriate Saudi citizen obtains the police clearance by returning to the Kingdom and obtaining a police clearance request letter from U.S. Embassy Riyadh, U.S. Consulate General Jeddah, or U.S. Consulate General Dhahran. This police clearance request letter, signed by a consular officer, must be attested by the Saudi Ministry of Affairs (current fee is SR30). The applicant must then appear personally with the attested police clearance request letter, a passport-sized photograph and a national ID at the Regional Criminal Investigation Department for fingerprinting. Fingerprinting for women is done in a separate room. The police clearance should be available for collection after a week or two.

Police clearances are unavailable for third country nationals who no longer reside in the Kingdom.

The optimal time to conduct these procedures at the police stations is 10:00 Saturdays-Wednesdays.

I am sure the Embassy is aware of the Department of State's Country Reciprocity Schedule http://travel.state....1.html?cid=3662

Saudi Arabia

Police Clearance

"Police clearances are unavailable for third country nationals who no longer reside in the Kingdom."

You may want to print out the link and highlight the provision where it states that police clearances are not available if you no longer reside in the Kingdom.

Unless things have changed. Police clearance isn't required from Saudia by USEM.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Saudi Arabia

Police Clearance

Unless things have changed. Police clearance from Saudi are NOT required by USEM.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Unless things have changed. Police clearance from Saudi are NOT required by USEM.

Thank you so much... GOD bless

Police Records

Police clearances are available for Saudi citizens and resident third country nationals. Saudi citizens currently residing overseas must return in person to process the police clearance.

Saudi citizens and third country nationals residing in the Kingdom process the police clearances by first obtaining a police clearance request letter from U.S. Embassy Riyadh, U.S. Consulate General Jeddah, or U.S. Consulate General Dhahran. This police clearance request letter, signed by a consular officer, must be attested by the Saudi Ministry of Affairs (current fee is SR30). The applicant must then appear personally with a passport-sized photograph and a national ID or residency permit at the regional Criminal Investigation Department for fingerprinting. Fingerprinting for women is done in a separate room. The police clearance should be available for collection after a week or two.

Police clearances are available for Saudi nationals residing outside of the Kingdom. The expatriate Saudi citizen obtains the police clearance by returning to the Kingdom and obtaining a police clearance request letter from U.S. Embassy Riyadh, U.S. Consulate General Jeddah, or U.S. Consulate General Dhahran. This police clearance request letter, signed by a consular officer, must be attested by the Saudi Ministry of Affairs (current fee is SR30). The applicant must then appear personally with the attested police clearance request letter, a passport-sized photograph and a national ID at the Regional Criminal Investigation Department for fingerprinting. Fingerprinting for women is done in a separate room. The police clearance should be available for collection after a week or two.

Police clearances are unavailable for third country nationals who no longer reside in the Kingdom.

The optimal time to conduct these procedures at the police stations is 10:00 Saturdays-Wednesdays.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I had my interview at USEM-MLA in Jan.2010.Saudi Police clearance still required but i got mind before i left the Kingdom.UNLESS THINGS HAVE CHANGED.

I had my interview at USEM-MLA in Jan.2010.Saudi Police clearance still required but i got mind before i left the Kingdom.UNLESS THINGS HAVE CHANGED.

http://www.theworldoffilipinas.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=19748#entry239096

Only way you can get police clearance from saudi is if you are there.

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

http://www.theworldoffilipinas.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=19748#entry239096

Only way you can get police clearance from saudi is if you are there.

You are right!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I hope there's a work around somehow.

I'm new here and I've been browsing around cause we're about to file our own K1 request and I have lived outside the Philippines too. But its in the US.

Does that mean I have to go back to the US (where my fiance is at) to get the police clearance?

Talk about a trip...

K1

06-23-2011 -- Mailed K1 packet

06-24-2011 -- Received by USCIS

06-27-2011 -- NOA1

11-28-2011 -- RFE

01-03-2012 -- NOA2

02-28-2012 -- Medical (Passed)

03-01-2012 -- Interview (Approved)

03-16-2012 -- Visa printed

03-21-2012 -- Visa on hand

04-03-2012 -- POE: St.Paul,MN

Next up; AOS

No, you wouldn't need to return to the US. You will need to request for a state police clearance and a FBI clearance. Both can be requested and processed while you are in the Philippines. Just visit their websites to learn how you can get them.

I hope there's a work around somehow.

I'm new here and I've been browsing around cause we're about to file our own K1 request and I have lived outside the Philippines too. But its in the US.

Does that mean I have to go back to the US (where my fiance is at) to get the police clearance?

Talk about a trip...

Edited by marriedtomrg

Be smart, have a plan, and hang on to the people you love. - Chris Gardner

N-400 Timeline

02-23-2018: Sent N-400 Application online

02-23-2018: Date on NOA, retrieved from online account

02-23-2018: Date on Biometrics Appointment Letter (Biometrics Appointment at Jacksonville ASC on March 13, 10:00 a.m.)

03-08-2018: Biometrics complete

04-05-2018: Case status updated - Interview Scheduled on May 10, 2018, 10:15 a.m. :D

05-10-2018: Citizenship Interview - Passed English and Civics Tests, Recommended for Approval! :D 

06-19-2018: Received email and text notification: Naturalization Ceremony Scheduled; waited for letter to be uploaded on online account - it has been set on Wednesday, July 25, 3:00 p.m.

07-25-2018: I am now a U.S. Citizen!

K3-K4 Journey.txt

I've been told that US Police Clearances aren't required because they do FBI background checks as part of the process anyway so they'll already have those.

Angela & Peter

usa.gift4527.gifuk.gif

K-1 Process (Condensed)

02/01/10: Took atty's bad advice and applied for B2 visa

02/16/10: B2 Visa Interview: DENIED - K1 Required

05/07/10: Atty sent I-129F Petition to Chicago Lockbox

05/31/10: Atty rec'd Petition back due to wrong location

06/01/10: I-129F pkg sent to VSC

06/11/10: NOA1 Rec'd/Touch

09/17/10: INTERVIEW = APPROVED

10/22/10: Marriage in the US

AOS Process

11/13/10: Mailed Packet to CHI Lockbox

11/18/10: NOA1 Rec'd via Text

11/20/10: Soc. Sec. fixed mistake/Processed SSN

11/23/10: Rec'd SSN

11/23/10: Touch

12/09/10: RFE - Supposedly didn't sign I-864 when I KNOW I did. (Copies to prove it.)

12/20/10: Biometrics Appt

12/20/10: RFE Response Rec'd/Processing Resumed

12/27/10: Transferred to CSC

12/29/10: Contacted Senator re: EAD Expedite Request

12/30/10: AOS Touch

12/30/10: EAD & AP Approved (Card Production Ordered)

01/05/11: AOS Touch (Rec'd @ CSC)

01/06/11: AOS Touch/EAD Mailed

01/08/11: EAD & AP Rec'd

01/10/11: AOS Touch

01/14/11: EAD Touch

01/26/11: AOS APPROVED!!

02/02/11: Green Card Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Doing a bit of digging around here on VJ, I found this;

No US police report needed... the USCIS has access to all needed law enforecement datatbases and will do a query as a part of the process

More to support the above statements:

"Present and former residents of the United States should NOT obtain any police certificates covering their residence in the U.S."

<a href="http://www.***removed***/immigration/police-certificates.html" target="_blank">http://www.***removed***/immigration/police-certificates.html</a>

The thread is a year old but I hope the same thing still applies.

Here's the link if you'd like to check it out; Question re: getting a US Police Certificate?.

Edited by Kathryn41

K1

06-23-2011 -- Mailed K1 packet

06-24-2011 -- Received by USCIS

06-27-2011 -- NOA1

11-28-2011 -- RFE

01-03-2012 -- NOA2

02-28-2012 -- Medical (Passed)

03-01-2012 -- Interview (Approved)

03-16-2012 -- Visa printed

03-21-2012 -- Visa on hand

04-03-2012 -- POE: St.Paul,MN

Next up; AOS

• 5 years later...

Can somebody help us ? My father is working now in saudi and our visa interview is on july 2016 , so my father request an vacation before the interview , however he cant get police clearance because his renewed iqama is not yet release . What he must do? But he was a proof that he was getting a police clearance in saudi. Is that okay ?mone of the requirments of visa requirment is a new police clearance

Can somebody help us ? My father is working now in saudi and our visa interview is on july 2016 , so my father request an vacation before the interview , however he cant get police clearance because his renewed iqama is not yet release . What he must do? But he was a proof that he was getting a police clearance in saudi. Is that okay ?mone of the requirments of visa requirment is a new police clearance

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.