A and T

This is scary

32 posts in this topic

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Look at VJ, I bet you over 70% of the posters in PI forum, meet that description

That comment might be par for Off Topic or the Politics and Religion threads but me thinks you look like a true jackass posting it here.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

That comment might be par for Off Topic or the Politics and Religion threads but me thinks you look like a true jackass posting it here.

I think Jack was including himself in that percentage.

I think Jack was including himself in that percentage.

Seriously?

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!

Remove Conditions:

How else would he explain his sudden charm with women?

:innocent::thumbs:

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Sorry if the truth hurts

I would actually think the number would be closer to 90% of girls from poor economic families use match making sites to escape poverty

Heck I don't blame them.........

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Timeline

Sorry if the truth hurts

I would actually think the number would be closer to 90% of girls from poor economic families use match making sites to escape poverty

I agree although I'd say poor and under-educated. If a Filipino (male or female) studies to become an RN in the Philippines, for example, they have a chance to work and live abroad. My wife's three older sisters did just that - one worked in Saudi Arabia for awhile and two of them work and live in Ireland.

Sorry if the truth hurts

Regardless I dont believe that most Filipina's would lead two men on like this woman did. Shame on her and she shouldn't get to use the "escaping poverty" card.

I agree although I'd say poor and under-educated. If a Filipino (male or female) studies to become an RN in the Philippines, for example, they have a chance to work and live abroad. My wife's three older sisters did just that - one worked in Saudi Arabia for awhile and two of them work and live in Ireland.

If I lived in PI and wanted to leave or go abroad which seems like most people do, then I would be in Nursing School. It seems like one of your best way to get out of PI.

I don't believe most marry solely to get out of the Phil's is all, although some do seems condescending to think most do it to escape poverty.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1

Remove Conditions:

Timeline

I don't believe most marry solely to get out of the Phil's is all, although some do seems condescending to think most do it to escape poverty.

I understand that sentiment, but statistically speaking, Jack is right about most of the Filipinas that are on those dating websites. Just like you can expect to find a number of scammers as well as a number of deviant Kanos looking for a young housemaid/sex toy.

If I lived in PI and wanted to leave or go abroad which seems like most people do, then I would be in Nursing School. It seems like one of your best way to get out of PI.

Yep. Me too, or some other highly marketable skill.

From what I have seen, Pinay think USA is some magical place where money grows on trees, and it some type of utopia, with everyone looking like Hollywood actors.

For me I have lived in the USA for many years and it has gave me a nice life, but I would be willing to give it all up and move to PI and live there.

I think a Male USC going to PI, Versus a Pinay that the USC get the better of the deal

Hello I am curious to know exactly why you believe the USC going to the Phils gets the better deal?? Can you explain exactly what you mean? By your statement :

"I think a Male USC going to PI, Versus a Pinay that the USC get the better of the deal" ?????

Hello I am curious to know exactly why you believe the USC going to the Phils gets the better deal?? Can you explain exactly what you mean? By your statement :

"I think a Male USC going to PI, Versus a Pinay that the USC get the better of the deal" ?????

When the girl arrives in USA, she is usually stuck without car / work / friends for about6 months to a year. Then they realize that in America we make lots of money, but we also have a very high cost of living.

For a USC going to PI, everything is dirt cheap in terms of cost, and unless your a total goob then you will have all the pretty girls in PI wanting you to court them, and you may even think your name is Gwapo since that is what you will hear all the girls call you.

Plus as a USC Male you can have just about any girl in PI that you want :whistle:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

When the girl arrives in USA, she is usually stuck without car / work / friends for about6 months to a year. Then they realize that in America we make lots of money, but we also have a very high cost of living.

For a USC going to PI, everything is dirt cheap in terms of cost, and unless your a total goob then you will have all the pretty girls in PI wanting you to court them, and you may even think your name is Gwapo since that is what you will hear all the girls call you.

Plus as a USC Male you can have just about any girl in PI that you want :whistle:

all of this may be true, but unless you are going there to retire or you are rich you still have to find a way to support yourself or you will be just another broke dude in a country where you could maybe get any women you wnted if you were not broke.

I-129F Sent : 2010-07-17

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-07-23

Touch: 2010-08-02

Touch: 2010-10-03

NOA2: 2010-01-10

Interview: 2011-02-08 - Approved

Visa Printed: 2011-02-10

Sent to 2Go: 2011-02-14 (scheduled for noon delivery as per consulate)

Pckup @ 2Go: 2011-02-15 (Will hold at routing Hub for same day pick up)

POE (LAX): 2011-02-16

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.