hotzone

NVC filers for September 2010

890 posts in this topic

Well...I got the papers everyone!

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Since his uncle is self-employed, his deductions make his Adjusted Gross Income look small. Therefore, no dice. :wacko:

YOU'RE KIDDING :blush::help: Well isnt this accumulative so you add up all the sponsers income? OMG so sorry Teya...

Signed, Sealed and Delivered!

-NOA 2 Receipt date: July 14, 2010

NVC JOURNEY

- NVC Case Number Assigned 7/28/10

- AOS bill and Agent forms received & Paid 8/03/10

- Email DS 3032 8/04/10

- AOS Package Delivered to NVC 8/9/10

- IV Bill Received & Paid; 8/11/10

- IV Pack Received at NVC 8/16/10

- IV Pkg Entered into AVR System 8/19/10

- NVC SIF 9/9/10

- Case Complete, 9/13/10 w/questions on lack of income

- NVC Forwards Case to Embassy, Manila

- Waiting Medical completed 10/27/10

- Interview Date 11/3/10 Wife didn't have NSO Marriage Certificate, No Approval OMG!!!

- NSO Certificate received by Embassy on 11/5/2010

- Informed by call center. Cost $18 Information received- we need to wait 6-8 weeks from Nov 5th FUBAR.

- VISA APPROVED 12/15/2010

- Wife arrived in US Feb 2, 2011... :)

Congratsssssssssssss TOMD!!!!! Emily you are next!!! OMG isnt this exciting!!!.. :dance:

OK...people do you want to read how was my day today? let me give u the long version, I really need to do catharsis... so... here I go... :unsure:

9.20 mom called me at the office: "embassy called you, they said u can go there and pick up ur letter for the medical tests, oh and ur appoinment is on monday!", I was like wow!!!! :dance: .... took a taxi to the embassy, reach there probably by 9.50, someone ask me to wait in line, I was the first, by 10-10.05 someone go out, "what do u need miss?" I said: "I am here to get my letter for the medical" they said "oh! I am sorry we only give that letter from 9-10" ( :o WTFrak! I was here earlier and u just come out), any way I said: "ok", called husband and he told me to ask for a northamerican person... my sweet baby, he didnt realize that I never pass throuth the main door, they keep everybody outside like in a high security prision... any way after 4 attempts, finally the guy had mercy of me and request my Id, allow me to go inside, wait a lil bit and got letter... :star:

Now, they give it today and the interview is on monday! so.... have to run for the medicals!!! there are only 3 doctors in Lima that are allowed to do the test... took another taxi 10.45, by that time one of the doctors will be close, she only see people until 11, the other until 12,so I was hopefull, is one is close the other will be open... reach to the clinic ... one consultory: "sorry lady no appointments till 16th" Me: "are u kidding me! my appointment is on monday" ... "I am sorry no dates avaliable til that day"... run to the other consultory that by that time suppose to be closed...great they are still open!!!.. request the medical..."sorry no space until the 20th"....called inmediatly to the last doctor...ring, ring, ring... no body answer... called husband he said explain our situation!!! (he was really pushing me to get the medical) the lady at the counter just listen my husband, he was speaking a bit angry, the lady said let me see if the doctor can see u.... she go in and after few minutes come out "the doctor willl see u please give me ur passport" ...OMG!!! I dont have it with me, this was like last minute thing!...(plus nobody carries the passport just because... well I dont!!!)... after asking, begging and even crying :cry::crying: ..."please I swear I bring it later" ..."no sorry the doctor need to see the passport"..."but I dont have the passport right now"..."well if someone cancel we will call u...." of course nobody cancel and nobody called me!!! so husband said go tomorrow very early and stay there just in case somebody doesnt showup! so that are my plans so far...

More updates tommorrow ... today I cried a lot of times, cried because I fell frustrated, I feel happy, I feel sad, and because I dont know what to feel...I was begging for today and it is here now.... why is kinda painful? I am starting to feel sad for all the thing I will left behind... :cry:

Anyway I need to keep focus please, pray, cross ur fingers, and send me positives energies so the doctor could have mercy of me and make my tests....

OMG... this is why I am telling my wife not to drag her feet. Okay I will be the bad guy... MONKEY... Seems like you have been monkeying about to much. Why did you wait so long for a medical? They are good for 6 month? You didnt need to wait for a interview letter. If you knew you were going to the Dr for a medical all the info I have read said you need a passport. This should not have been a surprise to you. ... You also need to bring shot records and $$... So start reading on whats needed for Medicals(Monkey see Monkey do), Then when you get there next time your better prepared. :bonk::bonk::blink:

NVC JOURNEY

- Email DS 3032 8/04/10

- NVC SIF 9/9/10

- Interview Date 11/3/10 Wife didn't have NSO Marriage Certificate, No Approval OMG!!!

- Informed by call center. Cost $18 Information received- we need to wait 6-8 weeks from Nov 5th FUBAR.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello Everyone!! i guess i can join here. i called everyday so far and they still haven't entered my case in the system. they said they received it on the 7th but it isn't entered yet. they told me to call back next week.

44e4b32efa.png

1d4934864a.png

af0b479a5e.png

Congrats Tom!!!!!!!

seems like 3 weeks for SIF! Unless you me... :bonk:

THANKS for the Congrats JESAL, MONKEY, 2010, KBcrand1, Mr&MrsD, mamamimi and everyone else that I may have forgot to mention.

Jesal your will be shortly its the RFE that set you back a little. I dont think you will have long to wait.

Emily, Yes the paper work I submitted was so far sufficient enough to keep it moving. I also think the bottom line helped. I just wanted to make it clear to the reviewer what they are looking at and what my facts were. Just in case the person doing the evaluation needed some help with critical thinking... Didn't want to leave it to chance.

You should take a lesson from Monkey and get your things ready for Medical. Stay ahead of the curve it will make your life less stressful. Thats what I have told my wife to do. I hate waiting till the last minute although I know some people live in that house every day of their life. I remember being in Costa Rica and Port Rico in earlier days ... Everyone was always late... Drove me nuts!!!

NVC JOURNEY

- Email DS 3032 8/04/10

- NVC SIF 9/9/10

Hello Everyone!! i guess i can join here. i called everyday so far and they still haven't entered my case in the system. they said they received it on the 7th but it isn't entered yet. they told me to call back next week.

Sure you can! Yeah being its the 10 today thats just starting the 4th day it may be pushing it.

NVC JOURNEY

- Email DS 3032 8/04/10

- NVC SIF 9/9/10

Timeline

Tom it was approved on the 26th but they told me that NVC received it on the 7th from USCIS. I don't know. on the 26th they told me to call in two weeks.

44e4b32efa.png

1d4934864a.png

af0b479a5e.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

THANKS for the Congrats JESAL, MONKEY, 2010, KBcrand1, Mr&MrsD, mamamimi and everyone else that I may have forgot to mention.

Jesal your will be shortly its the RFE that set you back a little. I dont think you will have long to wait.

Emily, Yes the paper work I submitted was so far sufficient enough to keep it moving. I also think the bottom line helped. I just wanted to make it clear to the reviewer what they are looking at and what my facts were. Just in case the person doing the evaluation needed some help with critical thinking... Didn't want to leave it to chance.

You should take a lesson from Monkey and get your things ready for Medical. Stay ahead of the curve it will make your life less stressful. Thats what I have told my wife to do. I hate waiting till the last minute although I know some people live in that house every day of their life. I remember being in Costa Rica and Port Rico in earlier days ... Everyone was always late... Drove me nuts!!!

Are you trying to say Latinos are never on time???:rofl: :rofl: you are RIGHT!!! you are too funny, yeah I told the husband to be ready!! but in all fairness Miss Monkey was expedited it went so fast for her, she ran to the embassy for the letter and forgot to get her passport.. In Chile you must have the letter otherwise no medical...go figure lol maybe it's the same in Peru?

I am planning to go for his interviw so as soon as I get a date I will book my flight and then arrive like two days early to make sure all is in order! but I am sure he will have his medical done or else he will really need a doctor after I'm done with him!!:bonk: :bonk: :rofl:

Ok I am off to Manhattan to visit friends see ya later!!!

Removal of Conditions 8/2012

Timeline

Well...I got the papers everyone!

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Since his uncle is self-employed, his deductions make his Adjusted Gross Income look small. Therefore, no dice. :wacko:

OH that's a shame!! :(

Sorry to hear that Teya, I hope that somehow someone will be the sponsor you need!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Hey guyz, quick question: When we send the dox to NVC, do we print JUST the case# at the top right corner or do we put names and other stuff?? :unsure:

event.png

~ WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS - MAKE ORANGE JUICE AND LEAVE EVERYBODY WONDERING ~

USCIS
04-01-2010 NOA1
08-16-2010 NOA2

NVC
08-30-2010 NVC CASE# ASSIGNED
10-07-2010 EXPEDITION GRANTED!!! SIF!!!
10-21-2010 INTERVIEW - APPROVED!
11-02-2010 VISA IN HAND!

USA
11-08-2010 POE Philadelphia
12-07-2010 Welcome Letter and NOA for Green card
12-13-2010 GREEN CARD IN HAND!

ROC
09-04-2012 Filed ROC package (VSC)
09-07-2012 NOA 1
04-15-2013 ROC APPROVED!
04-20-2013 10 Year Green Card Received!

NATURALIZATION

02-20-2014 Application for Naturalization Package Mailed to NSC

02-23-2014 Application received by NSC

03-04-2014 Check for application fee cashed

03-08-2014 NOA came in the mail with notice date of 03-04-2014

03-17-2014 Received biometrics appointment letter in the mail

03-24-2014 Biometrics appointment in Tucson, AZ

05-13-2014 Interview at Tucson, AZ - PASS!

06-13-2014 Oath Ceremony in Tucson, AZ!

06-13-2014 I am a United States Citizen!

Timeline

Hey guyz, quick question: When we send the dox to NVC, do we print JUST the case# at the top right corner or do we put names and other stuff?? :unsure:

I am almost positive on the cover sheet you print out from pay portal or an email I got from them it said the case # and thats what I put in all papers I submitted on the upper right hand corner!!

Timeline

i still haven't received the case number. it has been two weeks since this was approved. they said they received a few days ago. they told me to wait 6 to 8 weeks for instructions. oh come on already!!!!!!!!!!!!

44e4b32efa.png

1d4934864a.png

af0b479a5e.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Thanks Emily! I am pretty sure that it's only the case# but I guess I'm starting to freak out already! :D:bonk:

@Rich and Bey: Did you talk to a person?? Or are you just checking the AVR?

Edited by Mr&Mrs D.

event.png

~ WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS - MAKE ORANGE JUICE AND LEAVE EVERYBODY WONDERING ~

USCIS
04-01-2010 NOA1
08-16-2010 NOA2

NVC
08-30-2010 NVC CASE# ASSIGNED
10-07-2010 EXPEDITION GRANTED!!! SIF!!!
10-21-2010 INTERVIEW - APPROVED!
11-02-2010 VISA IN HAND!

USA
11-08-2010 POE Philadelphia
12-07-2010 Welcome Letter and NOA for Green card
12-13-2010 GREEN CARD IN HAND!

ROC
09-04-2012 Filed ROC package (VSC)
09-07-2012 NOA 1
04-15-2013 ROC APPROVED!
04-20-2013 10 Year Green Card Received!

NATURALIZATION

02-20-2014 Application for Naturalization Package Mailed to NSC

02-23-2014 Application received by NSC

03-04-2014 Check for application fee cashed

03-08-2014 NOA came in the mail with notice date of 03-04-2014

03-17-2014 Received biometrics appointment letter in the mail

03-24-2014 Biometrics appointment in Tucson, AZ

05-13-2014 Interview at Tucson, AZ - PASS!

06-13-2014 Oath Ceremony in Tucson, AZ!

06-13-2014 I am a United States Citizen!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Tom- Thanks. The I-864A is accumulative but not the regular I-864. I shall call them today and let them know it is a failure.

P.S. The PI is one of the only places that I have read about where you can do the medical ahead of time. Everywhere else is appointment letter based. So leave the Monkey alone! :P She is lucky that they are even letting her in without a letter.

Monkey- Good luck with everything!

Emily- Thanks. I hope so too.

Good luck to everyone still waiting for things this week!

*~Cr1 Journey~* CSC

-NOA 1 Receipt date: 3/1/10 (sent 2/18/10)

-Touched 4 different times in between

-APPROVED: 6/2/10

93 days from NOA1 to NOA2

-Received NVC case number: 6/9/10/10

-Gave NVC my e-mail address & e-mailed DS3032: 6/10/10

-Received NVC e-mails (DS3032 and AOS Fee)& paid AOS fee: 6/11/10

-AOS Fee shows as PAID & paid IV Bill: 6/15/10

-IV Bill shows as paid: 6/6/10

-Received IV instruction packet: 6/8/10

-Received dox from co-sponsor: 10/14/15/10

-Sent AOS package: 10/18/10

-AOS package received: 10/19/10-J.Desmond

-IV Package mailed out: 11/3/10

-AVR says I have an RFE: 11/5/10

-NVC operator told me what my RFE's are: 11/8/10

-NVC sent checklist letter (for the 2 AOS RFE's): 11/13/10

-NVC operator says the IV package has been entered: 11/18/10

-E-mailed SUE to see if that would do anything (3 diff times...): 11/29/30/10

-Sent AOS RFE's: 12/1/10

-AOS RFE's received: 12/2/10

-Checked payment portal for fun (SIF!!!!): 12/3/10

-AVR still say AOS missing info: 12/3/10

-NVC operator says case was shipped to USE in Lima: 12/3/10

-Received interview date (12/13/10): JANUARY 6th, 2011!!

-Medical: 12/21/10- Passed :)

-Interivew: 1/6/11- PASSED :D

-Visa received- 1/13/11

-POE FLL- 1/23/11 YES! BUTTTTTTT....still not reunited :'( (Reunited on the 24th)

Timeline

I talked to a person. I mean come on they don't enter it in the system. i asked last night to someone there if they are real busy and they said they are slammed. i see that normally it takes two weeks to get put into the system and today is two weeks and mine isn't in yet. now they give a message for 6 - 8 weeks. what is that all about?

44e4b32efa.png

1d4934864a.png

af0b479a5e.png

I talked to a person. I mean come on they don't enter it in the system. i asked last night to someone there if they are real busy and they said they are slammed. i see that normally it takes two weeks to get put into the system and today is two weeks and mine isn't in yet. now they give a message for 6 - 8 weeks. what is that all about?

Yeah a situation like your has to be frustating. And its compounded by your not being able to do anything about it other than take it. Sorry that your having to wait. I think it will happen sooner rather than later. Perhaps even today. Hang in there.

NVC JOURNEY

- Email DS 3032 8/04/10

- NVC SIF 9/9/10

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.