1,485 posts in this topic

I am so lonely it's killing me. I just need a glimmer of hope. Anything.

WHY is it that just when I get excited because there are quite a few approvals coming in, they stop and leave us with nothing for a week. Just one approval a day would do the trick. Proof that things are still moving. I have no doubt that CSC are approving people every day, but if only we could see it... If only there were a collective online timeline for K1 filers, instead of just our little bunch.

I am so ready to see a July approval that isn't expedited, but I'm not even sure that's going to be happening this week.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

OOO!!! Our case was touched yesterday!!!!!!! So it seems like out NOA2 should be on the way??! That's what has happened with everyone else, no? Ooooo!!! I'm SO RELIEVED; WE HAVEN'T BEEN FORGOTTEN!!!! :dance: If I'm this excited now, what the hell is getting NOA2 gonna feel like?!?!?!?!? God is good!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Panama
Timeline

OOO!!! Our case was touched yesterday!!!!!!! So it seems like out NOA2 should be on the way??! That's what has happened with everyone else, no? Ooooo!!! I'm SO RELIEVED; WE HAVEN'T BEEN FORGOTTEN!!!! :dance: If I'm this excited now, what the hell is getting NOA2 gonna feel like?!?!?!?!? God is good!

That is really good news... at this point I get equally excited when someone gets touched as when I see a new approval on Igor's list!!! Sad, I know!

USCIS

Sent 6/21/10

Received 6/23/10

NOA1 6/29/10

NOA2 11/17/10 (141 days)

NVC

Received 11/22/10

Sent to Embassy 11/29/10

EMBASSY

Received 12/10/10 (email)

Packets 3&4 submit 12/15/10 (at embassy)

Medical 1/05/11

Interview 1/11/11 (approved!)

Visa Received 1/19/11

PORT OF ENTRY 01/29/11

Hloo contrats!! Oh man, SO CLOSE TO JULY it's killing me. Your NOA1 is the date the CSC received our application so please please please please.

Naturalization Process (FINALLY!)

05.29.14 - N-400 filed

06.02.14 - Packet received at the Lewisville Texas Center

06.05.14 - Check cleared

06.04.14 - NOA date

06.13.14 - Biometrics letter received

07.02.14 - Biometrics appointment

07.07.14 - In line

07.17.14 - 'Yellow Paper' date

09.10.14 - Interview scheduled NOA date

10.15.14 - Interview date

10.15.14 - RFE (missing documentation)

10.21.14 - RFE response received in NYC facility

11.04.14 - Oath ceremony scheduled, approved!

11.19.14 - Oath ceremony (8:30am) in Brooklyn - Completed! DONE WITH USCIS!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

just a little word of advice,not getting on visa journey helps.the nerve and manner of some people on here just make it worse.i can honestly say ive been much happier since the last post i made on here.i have honestly forgotten about checking our status on USCIS website.whatever happens happens,it cant take any longer than 14 more days

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm 5 days away from VJ's timeline estimate for me...kinda doubt I'm going to be approved then but woooooooooo I'm so glad someone from June 29 just got touched!

I wonder why there's still a bunch of mid-June people who haven't been approved yet, though.

Met: December 2009

Married: April 2015

Received CR-1 visa: February 2017

POE (as IR-1): April 2017

Oath ceremony: November 2020

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Panama
Timeline

I'm 5 days away from VJ's timeline estimate for me...kinda doubt I'm going to be approved then but woooooooooo I'm so glad someone from June 29 just got touched!

I wonder why there's still a bunch of mid-June people who haven't been approved yet, though.

There are 8 people in June that have RFE's... that explains some of it. If you take the 48 remaining unapproved people from June and deduct those 8 RFE's and also another minimum of 10 (people who will never update, quit the process, etc)... there are only about 30 people or less left for approval in June. This is the week to wrap up June!

USCIS

Sent 6/21/10

Received 6/23/10

NOA1 6/29/10

NOA2 11/17/10 (141 days)

NVC

Received 11/22/10

Sent to Embassy 11/29/10

EMBASSY

Received 12/10/10 (email)

Packets 3&4 submit 12/15/10 (at embassy)

Medical 1/05/11

Interview 1/11/11 (approved!)

Visa Received 1/19/11

PORT OF ENTRY 01/29/11

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

There are 8 people in June that have RFE's... that explains some of it. If you take the 48 remaining unapproved people from June and deduct those 8 RFE's and also another minimum of 10 (people who will never update, quit the process, etc)... there are only about 30 people or less left for approval in June. This is the week to wrap up June!

Yeah, I did take that into consideration. I click on the names in Igor's List all the time to see if they're active users or not. It just seems like they're jumping around. Oh well...as long as they jump to July 6, I'm happy.

Met: December 2009

Married: April 2015

Received CR-1 visa: February 2017

POE (as IR-1): April 2017

Oath ceremony: November 2020

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Well I am 1 week away from 5 months since NOA1 (06/22/10).

Not even a touch.

This is really killing me!

If I don't get anything this week, then it will be December since next week is Thanksgiving.

K1

06/16/2010 - Sent I-129F

06/22/2010 - NOA1

06/26/2010 - Touch

11/19/2010 - Touch

11/19/2010 - NOA2

11/30/2010 - NVC sent case to HCM consulate

12/10/2010 - P3 received

12/23/2010 - P3 sent

02/15/2011 - P4 received (It was 02/14 in the U.S. -> Valentine day - How nice)

03/11/2011 - Interview - Pink

There are business days next week! They should be working Mon-Wed. I don't think we need to write off the entire week.

Naturalization Process (FINALLY!)

05.29.14 - N-400 filed

06.02.14 - Packet received at the Lewisville Texas Center

06.05.14 - Check cleared

06.04.14 - NOA date

06.13.14 - Biometrics letter received

07.02.14 - Biometrics appointment

07.07.14 - In line

07.17.14 - 'Yellow Paper' date

09.10.14 - Interview scheduled NOA date

10.15.14 - Interview date

10.15.14 - RFE (missing documentation)

10.21.14 - RFE response received in NYC facility

11.04.14 - Oath ceremony scheduled, approved!

11.19.14 - Oath ceremony (8:30am) in Brooklyn - Completed! DONE WITH USCIS!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

well don't get TOO excited, people. I just got the email from USCIS requesting more evidence from us. I don't know what they could POSSIBLY need that they havne't requested after FOUR months of NOTHING. I'm soooooooooooooo bummed.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Got a touch yesterday 11/15/2010 so I am hopeful. However my fiancee is getting cold feet and I am very concerned that she will not follow through :( Friday we talk again and I gave her a deadline to decide her future, wish me luck.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.