1,485 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

I'm not sure about other consulates, but I know when I got my P3 it just said to tick it off the checklist that I had it. I didn't even have to send it in, let alone attach tax returns Im pretty sure its just for at the interview stage you'll need it. Though mine had I-134 and the I-864 on the list and I thought the latter one was only for AOS...

well our consulate requires us to send in the paperwork needed ( like the most medieval embassy in the WORLD ) but still, i dont think they will require us to send in the tax returns on all,ima have to ask someone who went through Ankara

They are never getting to July. I'm convinced. I think we're all going to die waiting here. One day, archeologists will discover fossils of our skeletons clutching a piece of paper with our CSC case number on it—teeth gritted.

Naturalization Process (FINALLY!)

05.29.14 - N-400 filed

06.02.14 - Packet received at the Lewisville Texas Center

06.05.14 - Check cleared

06.04.14 - NOA date

06.13.14 - Biometrics letter received

07.02.14 - Biometrics appointment

07.07.14 - In line

07.17.14 - 'Yellow Paper' date

09.10.14 - Interview scheduled NOA date

10.15.14 - Interview date

10.15.14 - RFE (missing documentation)

10.21.14 - RFE response received in NYC facility

11.04.14 - Oath ceremony scheduled, approved!

11.19.14 - Oath ceremony (8:30am) in Brooklyn - Completed! DONE WITH USCIS!

Timeline

meh,im hanging in there,im sorta numb to the whole thing really,maybe im losing faith in CSC?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

They are never getting to July. I'm convinced. I think we're all going to die waiting here. One day, archeologists will discover fossils of our skeletons clutching a piece of paper with our CSC case number on it—teeth gritted.

Now we know why dinosaurs went extinct! They never got to immigrate and be with their loved ones and procreate to keep the species going. :lol:

Met: December 2009

Married: April 2015

Received CR-1 visa: February 2017

POE (as IR-1): April 2017

Oath ceremony: November 2020

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

hang in there. hope by the end of this month, they get to early July. :thumbs:

K1 Journey

06-29-2010: Sent I-129F

06-30-2010: CSC receives package

07-07-2010: CSC NOA1 Dated.

07-08-2010: CSC Check cashed.

07-12-2010: Received Hard Copy of NOA1.

10-27-2010: Touched.(I hope it means they work on my case.)

11-16-2010: Touched.(Come on NOA2, Day 132, still waitting)

11-16-2010: NOA2 Dated.

11-22-2010: NVC DAted.

11-26-2010: NVC to Guang Zhou Consulate

12-17-2010: GZC issued the P3.

12-24-2010: GZC sent out the P3.

12-25-2010: We got the P3 from GZC.

12-25-2010: GZC Got the P3 from us.

01-28-2011: P4

02-11-2011: Medical.

02-14-2011: Paper Work intake and Fingers Print.

02-15-2011: Interview!!!

02-14-2011: US time, We got PINK, Best V-day gift ever.

03-02-2011: POE LAX.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm not sure about other consulates, but I know when I got my P3 it just said to tick it off the checklist that I had it. I didn't even have to send it in, let alone attach tax returns Im pretty sure its just for at the interview stage you'll need it. Though mine had I-134 and the I-864 on the list and I thought the latter one was only for AOS...

I noticed they had both on the checklist, too! but I thought i864 was just for AOS.... are you going to get your fiance to that, too? Cause right now, I only have i-134.... I didn't realize it would be part of P3....

I sent it today! I managed to hunt down a DHL location close enough to me. I hope it's okay it wasn't sent from the one 2 hours away, haha.... at least it was DHL, which I think is the most important thing.

May 25th, 2010 : Filed I-129F at CSC

June 1st, 2010 : NoA1

June 7th, 2010 : Touch

October 19th, 2010: Touch

October 20th, 2010: NoA2! (141 days)

November 8th, 2010: Received Packet 3 from Montreal

November 10th, 2010: Sent Packet 3 back to Montreal

November 25th: Received Packet 4 & Scheduled interview!

March 8th, 2011: Interview in Montreal - Approved!

April 30th, 2011: Move to CA

May 6th, 2011: Married <3

May 31st, 2011: Filed AOS

June 6th, 2011: NoA1

June 13th, 2011: Received Notice for Biometrics

July 7th, 2011: Biometrics

August 22, 2011: AOS Interview - Approved!

August 29th, 2011: Greencard in hand!

Ok+of+course+i+am+one+of+the+impatient+ones+and+want+to+know+whats+going+on+so+i+called+nvc+today+(on+a+holiday)+but+still+got+some+info+from+automated+system+but+im+a+bit+confused.+They+asked+for+my+receipt+num+and+i+entered+it+then+it+said+that+they+dont+have+the+file+in+that+office+or+havent+recieved+it+yet.+Are+there+more+offices%3F+I+called+603-334-0700.

Sorry+that+came+out+weird.+Basically+i+said+i+tried+calling+nvc+(of+course+im+patient+and+its+a+holiday)+got+through+automated+system+and+it+saoid+they+dont+have+the+file+at+that+office+or+never+received+it.+My+question+is+do+they+have+other+offices%3F+I+called+the+603-334-0770+num

Timeline

let me get it nandi,you contacted nvc,gave them your case number,and they said that they havent received your case yet.slow mail maybe?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Hi all,

We're celebrating! We still haven't received our N0A2 notification from CSC and our status is still unapproved according to the website...

BUT.... we just received an email from the Sydney consulate saying they have our approved petition and packet 3 download instructions.

Did we skip a step along the way? Is our NOA2 coming? Who knows! We are celebrating anyway - it's been a long wait (N0A1 June 11 and no touches since June 17).

Has anyone else had the same problem? Do you think it matters that we don't have our NOA2 hard copy and our status is unchanged?

Hey guys just wanted to update you - our NOA2 hardcopy came in the post today (still no changes online)... and it was dated October 25! #######?

Fingers crossed yours will start rolling in very soon!

Timeline

Hey guys just wanted to update you - our NOA2 hardcopy came in the post today (still no changes online)... and it was dated October 25! #######?

Fingers crossed yours will start rolling in very soon!

how come you havent heard from nvc yet?

hi. last february 20, 2010 we filed our k1 petition but was denied last may 10, 2010. we are denied because we only submitted the form I-129F. we did not include other required documents such as proof of relationship, g-325, cover letter, etc. we did not research well.

this june 18, 2010 we refiled and got our noa1 last june 25, 2010. we now asked for a professional help and completed our form I 129f with all the package needed in assembling it.

2 days ago, we called uscis and asked about our petition because its nearing the 5 months mark estimate which is on nov. 25, 2010, but they told my fiancee that we will wait for another 4 months in the usual 5 months wait because our k1 petition is refiled. hope this is not true...if it is true it means our noa2 wait will be 9 months and we can get it on march 2012...

can this be true???...pls help!!!thank you very much and congratulations to those who got their noa2!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.