Veronik

August Interviews Crew - AOS Journey

1,283 posts in this topic

Oh no... No water for a week!!! That's insane!!! I would have gone crazy J&J!!! Sorry about how busy you got! And so true, a simple card is all I need!

Well, it was great being off, I slept in, relaxed, didn't even cook! It was the best. I'm telling you though, going back to work was a pain... Sunday night I realized "oh right, I work now!"... And this week has been horrible, I've been cranky all week, I miss being at home! Hahahaha!

Oh well, enough complaining, take care you guys, happy Holiday Season!

lol When your not working you miss it but when you are working you miss having free time. Can't win eh. I hope this week will be better then last. Glad you had a great four days off. No cooking eh? Wow that would be nice.

Life is like a roller coaster. Hold on tight and enjoy the ride!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

lol When your not working you miss it but when you are working you miss having free time. Can't win eh. I hope this week will be better then last. Glad you had a great four days off. No cooking eh? Wow that would be nice.

Hahahaha, I know! I'm hard to please! :lol:

For our detailed K-1, AOS and ROC journey, see the "about me" page on our profile!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, long time no post. Just writing in to wish everyone happy holidays. I hope everyone has a great Christmas and an awesome New Year!

Nov 25, 2009: Sent out I-129F Package

Nov 30, 2009: Received NOA1

Mar 31, 2010: NOA 2 Approved

Apr 02, 2010: NVC Received

Apr 04, 2010: NVC Left

Apr 07, 2010: Consulate Received

Apr 26, 2010: Packet 3 Received

Apr 27, 2010: Packet 3 Sent

Jun 28, 2010: Packet 4 Received

May 12, 2010: Medical

Aug 11 2010: Interview Date

APPROVED!!!: Interview Result

Oct 19, 2010: POE

Nov 21, 2010: MARRIED!!!!!!

Mar 16, 2011: AOS Package sent to Chicago Lockbox

Mar 17, 2011: AOS Package recieved Signed for by Jay

Apr 26, 2011: NOA Hard Copies Recieved for AOS, EAD and AP

May 10, 2011: Biometrics Appointment

May 12, 2011: Email - Approved EAD/AP

May 21, 2011: Combo Card Arrived in Mail

July 5, 2011: AOS Interview -------- APPROVED!!!!

Hope ya'll have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too. Is it just me, but doesn't it feel weired not having snow for Christmas? Don't get me wrong, I love the warmer weather, but I miss the snow around Christmas. Anywho, Hope all is well :P

For more information on our journey please see our 'About Me' page on our profile!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hope ya'll have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too. Is it just me, but doesn't it feel weired not having snow for Christmas? Don't get me wrong, I love the warmer weather, but I miss the snow around Christmas. Anywho, Hope all is well :P

so true..miss going out and nipping off pine boughs for my fresh floral table decorations, and the peace of a snowy nite with the smell of wood burning in the nearby fireplaces..ahhhhhh!!!!!

event.png

Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish

I miss it too. Even in cold Wisconsin, there's no snow where I am :( Doesn't feel like Christmas..

I agree it doesn't feel like Christmas without snow :( I don't miss the cold but I do miss snow. This time of year we use our wood stove at night when it gets in the 30s. Then it runs us out of the house with how hot it gets lol. I am excited for Christmas morning watching Alex unwrap his gifts. We got him an aquarium for Christmas. He knows about it but hasn't seen it set up yet. We've been keeping a box around it. He is really excited to see it and get some fish. We already got some Glo fish and penguin tetras but he doesn't know that hehe.

I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. Anyone going back to Canada for Christmas this year?

Timeline

Hi everyone!

I hope ya'll had a great Christmas! Ours was great; one of my brother and his family came down, it was nice to be with family and speak French! Which I'm loosing by the way, and I'm freaking out!!! But that's another story... :angry:

I want to wish you all a happy New Year! Best wishes for 2012, all the love and happiness you deserve!

For our detailed K-1, AOS and ROC journey, see the "about me" page on our profile!

Hi everyone!

I hope ya'll had a great Christmas! Ours was great; one of my brother and his family came down, it was nice to be with family and speak French! Which I'm loosing by the way, and I'm freaking out!!! But that's another story... :angry:

I want to wish you all a happy New Year! Best wishes for 2012, all the love and happiness you deserve!

Our Christmas was great. We actually had to wake Alex up Christmas morning at 10:30 to open his gifts. Chris' mom and step dad were supposed to be over at noon but they ended up being late. Good thing though since we got a late start anyways. We had ham, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, biscuits and Chicken nuggets (Chris made them for me and his mom because we don't like ham). It was so good.

I'm glad you had a great Christmas and you got to see some of your family. That must have made it so special. :) You should just start walking around speaking french randomly so you don't lose it lol I'm sure you'd get a lot of funny looks but it would be funny. You could have lots of fun with it ;) Don't freak out too much, just remember to breathe and everything will work out.

Have a great new year Vero and everyone else! Our new year will be great because Chris took the first week of 2012 off :D Gonna relax at home and enjoy being with each other.

Timeline

Awww... A whole week off, that's awesome!!! You get to start 2012 just right!!! :thumbs: How's the car doing?

We're going to look at 4 houses tomorrow afternoon, it's turning out to be an every weekend type of deal... Wish us luck!

Happy New Year everyone!

Awww... A whole week off, that's awesome!!! You get to start 2012 just right!!! :thumbs: How's the car doing?

We're going to look at 4 houses tomorrow afternoon, it's turning out to be an every weekend type of deal... Wish us luck!

Happy New Year everyone!

The car is doing great now. Just need a new paint job and the AC fixed and it will be perfect lol Chris was able to bypass the sensor for the AC that's bad so we do have AC, so not too worried about it.

Ohhh house hunting! That sounds exciting. I hope you find your perfect home. Don't settle for something you don't really want. We did and now I wish we hadn't.

I hope you had a great new year.

Hope everyone had a safe and fun New Years :) Can you believe it's already 2012?? Gonna go take down the Christmas Tree, i've been stalling because I like it so much..hehe.. Take Care All!!!

For more information on our journey please see our 'About Me' page on our profile!

Hope everyone had a safe and fun New Years :) Can you believe it's already 2012?? Gonna go take down the Christmas Tree, i've been stalling because I like it so much..hehe.. Take Care All!!!

lol We just took our tree down yesterday. Alex enjoyed it almost as much as he liked decorating it lol.

Timeline

Hahaha, ours is still up! Is that bad? It just smells so good!!!

Yeah, house hunting, both fun and frustrating! You're absolutely right though manadaNchris, we're taking our time... I just wish we could find one soon, but patience is a virtue, right?

I know, 2012!!! I don't like thinking about time passing by, makes me depressed!!! Do you guys have goals for the new year?

I have to quit smoking and buy a house, that should be enough!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.