Danno

Muslim worker demands to wear head scarf with costume

361 posts in this topic

The Amish are required to "dress plain" there are many faiths which require various clothing rules... you however can not see where all this leads for an employer.

Three strikes and you are out.

More statements that have nothing to do with my question regarding how wearing a scarf is imposing one's faith on an employer. Can I assume that it was a foolish statement on your part and you wish to retract it?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Wikipedia is not a credible source for information about Islam. No wonder you have such a skewed and twisted view of the faith.

Islamic banking does not prohibit interest, but the rules upon which contracts are written

must conform to the perceptions regarding "usury" in the Koran. There are wide differences regarding this and sometimes a bank pretends to be Islamic when in fact all it has is an Islamic name.

From the chart in the link, Islamic banking is neither better or worse than our style of banking.

In fact it may be better from the standpoint of the customer.

Off-Topic2.gif

Thank you.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

The Amish are required to "dress plain" there are many faiths which require various clothing rules... you however can not see where all this leads for an employer.

Three strikes and you are out.

And theres that favorite slur again. :thumbs:

Which I find telling in how you focus on. ;)

Again, you fool very few here.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Timeline

A costume atmosphere at a food stand? Not when I went to Disneyland. There's a uniform but that's about it. You don't buy hot dogs from someone in a mickey mouse outfit.

Food stands don't have hostesses :no: But that's besides the point anyways.

I think you're being hung up on the word 'costume'...it's not like I'm assuming she's dressed like Minnie Mouse. They obviously refer to their dress code as 'costumes'. Go to Disney...Frontierland is filled with wild west dressed staff, for instance.

And yeah, even the 'food stand' employees too

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Do you deny you oppose diverssity?

I oppose the myth that it is somehow better.... when in fact it has a lot of baggage (as well as a few blessings).

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

I oppose the myth that it is somehow better.... when in fact it has a lot of baggage (as well as a few blessings).

That baggage you refer to I remember you classifying as (an example) bigoted people causing up a ruckus.

Not quite a good justification to oppose removing the artificial barriers to a more civilized world is it?

It may be a myth to you- but in a more honest debate you'd simply show your true colors a little more.

Timeline

That baggage you refer to I remember you classifying as (an example) bigoted people causing up a ruckus.

Not quite a good justification to oppose removing the artificial barriers to a more civilized world is it?

It may be a myth to you- but in a more honest debate you'd simply show your true colors a little more.

Hal at some point you are going to have to get past this defense of pretending you know everyones "true colors".

Quit the babbling and be specific.

William Penn

Timeline

Hal at some point you are going to have to get past this defense of pretending you know everyones "true colors".

Quit the babbling and be specific.

I have previously accused you of being a bigot. No big deal, you are what you are.

Don't try sugarcoating your opposition to the plurality that is a modern society so much- it will only make you more bitter in the end.

Timeline

Why is it that bigots get so irritated when they get called out for what they are? Why the need to hide themselves? Is there some kind of internal conflict going on inside that could best be handled by a mental health professional in order to work the devil out of them or something?

Why is it that bigots get so irritated when they get called out for what they are? Why the need to hide themselves? Is there some kind of internal conflict going on inside that could best be handled by a mental health professional in order to work the devil out of them or something?

Bigots are not doing it to be contrary, they are simply reflecting their interpretation of events and the world around them.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline

I have previously accused you of being a bigot. No big deal, you are what you are.

Don't try sugarcoating your opposition to the plurality that is a modern society so much- it will only make you more bitter in the end.

Bitter? Don't make me laugh :lol:

you are the one that seems so bitter not everyone see things as you do.

I respect you see things different.... that trait seems to be lost with you.

You must admit it's a little comical how you insist diversity is your motto ... as you do your best to resist diversity of thought here.

:bonk:

William Penn

Timeline

Bitter? Don't make me laugh :lol:

you are the one that seems so bitter not everyone see things as you do.

I respect you see things different.... that trait seems to be lost with you.

You must admit it's a little comical how you insist diversity is your motto ... as you do your best to resist diversity of thought here.

:bonk:

Oh I have no problem if you're a bigot, believe me. In the grand scheme of things you're the one with the issues to work on, which of course, you may deny as you wish.

I live quite happy knowing I do not tolerate hateful people. That's not so difficult to do.