aussiewench

LAND DOWNUNDER

4,678 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Hang in there Rings and Loke! NOA2 will come really soon!

Have you guys started organising your stuff you need for the interview? That could be something to do to take your mind off the waiting.

I think we all know what you're going through, with the post-visit moods and everything! We've all been there. :) Most days are good but some days... I just want my baby :(. But I'm comforted to know that even though its not right now, it WILL happen some time in the future. Same as for you guys. Only a matter of waiting it out. :dance:

Come on that NOA2! :thumbs:

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline

Hello Everyone....

Hi Kath...long time no talk.

Have been reading up on how everyones doing everyday..and im so glad to hear everyone is moving along.. and even for those who are at a stand still, just remember back when it all first started and how long ago that was..you all have come so far.

I on the other hand have been pretty down the past few days..it feels as tho i'll never get to see Ron....He's been trying to save up money and i have been trying to sell some things on ebay..arrrg that seem to be going nowhere how frustrating...it just never seems like its going to happen everything is at a stand still till we meet.

I went on a job interview yesterday that had the potential to help our situation tremendously but didnt get...ive been a lil bummed ever since...Our rain storm seems as tho its never gonna end :crying: ...I'm trying to not think so much about it and am trying to keep my chin up.....I still get to hear his voice everday and that soothes the soul (for the moment) but giving a big-smack-a-roo on those lips would be great right now.... :blush:

Anyways everyone keep their smiles on..as i will try and do the same...Remember we all have someone we love and who loves us back.. and that should keep all of our hearts company in the mean time....

aW1hZ2UucGhwPzgmTUVUK01ZK0hVTktBK0hVTktBK0JVUk5JTkcrTE9WRS4uLiZGRkZGRkYmRkZGRkZGJjE0JjEwJmMmMCYxOCY5JjIwMDYmMjMmMzYmODUzNTk2MDAxMTc4NDMzMzgyLic=.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

thanks guys *hugs*

TIME LINE 2007

01/12/07-I Fly to Australia

01/25/07-We Got Married!

07/15/07-Point of Entry (K3 Visa)

K3 Time Line for the I-130, I-129F, EAD and AOS

usaCa.gifanimated-hearts.gifaustralC_1xa.gif

Lifting Conditions Timeline

11/06/09- Mailed Petition Via USPS Certified Mail

11/09/09- Your item was delivered at 11:08 AM on November 9, 2009 in LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92677.

11/12/09- Check Cashed

11/12/09- Return Receipt Arrives in Mail

11/13/09- Touched

11/16/09- NOA Received

11/27/09- Received Appointment Letter

12/18/09- Biometrics

12/21/09- Touched

01/08/10- Card Production Ordered (E-Mail)

01/09/10- Touched

01/14/10- Greencard Received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
Hey Valkyrie WOOOOOHOOOO :dance::dance: Congrats on your Approval..

Best of luck with your Interview Kath.. OI OI OI :thumbs:

Rings as I said before.. you will get yours by the end of May :whistle: 07 Relax :blush:

I hope you are next inline Lyndel as I am in the Line behind you!!

I gotta get a Job.. I need a Job.. I need A CAR..

I need to get my Licence.. I need :help::wacko::blink:

Have a Interview to sign up with A Job Agency here in Massachusetts

Tomorrow (Wednesday @ 6.30pm)..

Only time Cheryl can Drive me down there, And they are open till 7pm.

They have called me like 3 times for me to go in and fill out their paperwork.

Fingers Crossed they find me a job within walking distance ( 3-5 Miles from Home).

Hope all is well with everyone and ya'all feeling the Love (L)

Cheers

Paul

Hey Hampster!

Goodluck with getting a job...boy..I feel ya...I need a job, a car...ahhhhhhh...It's a horrible feeling being so dependant on someone else again!!! How are you getting a job?Did you get a temp EAD stamp??? Goodluck with everything!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
hi there tamzo

great to hear your doing well now...how do you like nth carolina..my friend is in raleigh at the moment...

when is your wedding going to be...

hi loke and rings

well thats what were here for ... to support one another and maybe put a smile on someones face when they need it..if you have patience through this process and can tuff the wait out together you will be right together when it happens...fingers crossed for your announcement of approval to be soon guys ...keep smiling...

hey there girlfromoz

how you doing ...good to hear that your with an agency hope you get something good luck to ya chookie...i know what you mean about not caring about how much you will be getting paid that is how im feeling..its the fact your getting the opportunity of getting out of the place huh and meeting and mixing with the natives hehehe (no offense to our yanky friends in here) will give ya a ring when we get back from hocking hills..were going camping for 4 days...

hi hammy

good luck with the job hunting...now ya know why i was going crazy lol is there a good bus service where you are living...here it really sux i have caught the bus once and that was last week ...

looking forward to hearing some more approval posts and interview reviews from you lot...we got some coming up soon too..the 30th rings a bell..

take care

kath

Hey there Kath! (guardian angel! haha) How are you doing? I am actually in Northern CALIFORNIA...Not Carolina haha..settling in...but finding it hard to meet ppl my age and establish a group of friends.I know that I only recently arrived..but when I was here last yr for 9 mths..I found it very hard to meet ppl my age.(I am 22)...Wedding date: we're thinking of mid-end of July...we would do it sooner, but my boy has alot on his plate at the moment...he has 2 job interviews in NYC next week and a lot of business travel coming up...yay..I'll be home alone:( sucks..I think that's when the homesickness kicks in.Oh well..I knw things only get easier.Hope you're all doing well! xox

Filed: Timeline
Hey Valkyrie WOOOOOHOOOO :dance::dance: Congrats on your Approval..

Best of luck with your Interview Kath.. OI OI OI :thumbs:

Rings as I said before.. you will get yours by the end of May :whistle: 07 Relax :blush:

I hope you are next inline Lyndel as I am in the Line behind you!!

I gotta get a Job.. I need a Job.. I need A CAR..

I need to get my Licence.. I need :help::wacko::blink:

Have a Interview to sign up with A Job Agency here in Massachusetts

Tomorrow (Wednesday @ 6.30pm)..

Only time Cheryl can Drive me down there, And they are open till 7pm.

They have called me like 3 times for me to go in and fill out their paperwork.

Fingers Crossed they find me a job within walking distance ( 3-5 Miles from Home).

Hope all is well with everyone and ya'all feeling the Love (L)

Cheers

Paul

Hey Hampster!

Goodluck with getting a job...boy..I feel ya...I need a job, a car...ahhhhhhh...It's a horrible feeling being so dependant on someone else again!!! How are you getting a job?Did you get a temp EAD stamp??? Goodluck with everything!!!

hey Tamzo,

Well interview at Job Agency went well,

they said they will call me today.. but no calls as yet.. only 12.40pm here Thursday..

Wifee will be quizzing me on the Road Rules of Massachusetts :unsure::blink:

Some time this week or this long weekend for Memorial Day..

Want to go for my Permit next week sometime depends on Wifee's Work Schedule..

All I got was A STAMP AND DATE ON MY CR1 VISA FOR AOS IN MAY 09.

GOT MY SSN# IN THE MAIL 7 DAYS AFTER I APPLIED FOR IT IN PERSON AT LOCAL OFFICE.

Hoping you and everyone else in our "boat" can soon gain Employment and a licence

to Drive in this Country.. lot of the driving i have seen reminds me of Melbourne :wacko:

and some of Sydney Driving lol Left ahnd lane to turn right.. and so on..

And not having any sort of Any Particular Public Transportation in Particular

Part Of Massachusetts is mind boggling considering the size of the place

and how many people don't drive or won't drive because Gas Prices are going through the roof.

But enuff of my nagging :whistle: I am just glad to be here with my Lovely Wifee Cheryl :luv:

Hope everyone is Happy and still going strong.

And to the ones that are awaiting Notification.. soon Grasshopper Soon

When you can snatch the pebble out of my Hand Grasshopper,

That is when you will be ready to face the world :huh:

And when 2 BECOME 1 ...UNITED AGAIN IN ENDLESS LOVE... (L)

Cheers

Paul :lol:

"To love someone deeply gives you strength.

Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage." ~ Lao Tzu

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
But enuff of my nagging :whistle: I am just glad to be here with my Lovely Wifee Cheryl :luv:

AMEN to that! I'm sure it's a bit difficult to get used to the new environment where things are literally flipped! Make sure to practice in Boston, land of the one way streets (in the same direction!) You won't have any problems there because there are rarely any two-way streets haha.

Hope everyone is Happy and still going strong.

And to the ones that are awaiting Notification.. soon Grasshopper Soon

When you can snatch the pebble out of my Hand Grasshopper,

That is when you will be ready to face the world :huh:

And when 2 BECOME 1 ...UNITED AGAIN IN ENDLESS LOVE... (L)

Cheers

Paul :lol:

Hammy, I am getting anxious now that the CSC has it. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will get an NOA2 within the next few weeks. These touches are really teasing me. Once it makes it to NVC I can have the wifey schedule her Police check and doctor's appt (I think).

I-130

02/17/2007 - I-130 Express Mailed to VSC via USPS. (ETA 2/19/2007)

02/22/2007 - I-130 received by VSC.

06/12/2007 - NOA2 approval email received!!!

06/15/2007 - NOA2 letter received in the mail.

NVC

06/19/2007 - NVC receives case and assigns a case number!

08/27/2007 - CASE COMPLETE!!!!

09/06/2007 - Case forwarded to Sydney

09/14/2007 - Wife receives Packet 3. Received NVC letter confirming case forward to Sydney.

10/26/2007 - Interview - VISA GRANTED!!!!! WOOO WOOO!!!!!!

11/18/2007 - Enter the US via LAX (POE). No issues thankfully. 20 minutes of processing.

11/30/2007 - Welcome letter (two of them) received.

12/19/2007 - CR-1 Green Card received.

USCIS - I-751

09/23/2009 - Express Mailed Removal of Conditions application

09/24/2009 - USPS confirmed delivery to VSC

09/29/2009 - Check cashed by USCIS

10/01/2009 - Received NOA I-797C dated 09/25/2009

10/10/2009 - Received Biometric appt letter for 10/29/2009

10/29/2009 - Biometrics taken. Whole process took about 40 min including the wait

12/22/2009 - Approved for ROC!

01/08/2010 - Received text and email: Card production ordered

01/15/2010 - Received Green Card in the mail!

USCIS - N-400

04/22/2011 - Express Mailed Application for Naturalization

04/27/2011 - Check cashed by USCIS

04/28/2011 - Received NOA I-797C dated 04/26/2011

05/27/2011 - Biometrics taken. Process took approx 35 min with wait

07/29/2011 - Received Interview Appt letter scheduled for 09/01/2011 dated 07/26/2011

09/01/2011 - Interview and Oath. Now a USC! The VJ is over!

the NVC emailed me last night - in response to my query... they have our petition....

now if only the police would do the same nice thing and tell me they dont have someone in custody every time i call them to get my check and fingerprints done....

my blood tests are done.... thats over.

just need this check and then whatever the consulate throws at me....

Timeline
Moonie - you know what Stewart did? He withdrew, using his ATM card, the maximum amount per day that he could for like a week (he didn't have THAT much)...that way there was no fee...

It was easy :) Might be the most recommended way to do it but it worked for us

I told him that. I was like just use your ATM card. I also told him that I could add him to my account or he can just use cash. It isnt like he will get here and be paying bills.

11/27/2006 Filed I-129F

12/01/06 received at CSC NOA1

12/09/06 checked cleared

02/28/07 touched!

02/28/07 NOA2 via email 3 of them!!!!

03/01/07 touched

03/09/07 NOA2 received via snail mail

03/20/07 Received email from Sydney that packet 3 should be mailed out tomorrow

03/26/07 Fiance received packet 3

4/26/07 Fiance medical appointment

5/01/07 New date of medical appointment

5/14/07 Fiance interview date!

VISA APPROVED!

6/8/07 My fiance arrives in America

7/14/07 Wedding day!

Timeline
the NVC emailed me last night - in response to my query... they have our petition....

now if only the police would do the same nice thing and tell me they dont have someone in custody every time i call them to get my check and fingerprints done....

my blood tests are done.... thats over.

just need this check and then whatever the consulate throws at me....

Hi Sharyna :)

What a pain in the ####### with the police.....Any news on what your case number is? Who did you email and should we do the same for confirmation? We have tried calling a couple of times but the automated system says there's no record of our petition yet. Will try again this afternoon.

Timeline

Oh that sucks, same as what happened to me! Did you ask them if they book appointments at all, maybe on the weekend? Mine did bookings on Sunday and thats what I ended up doing.

oh yeah they gave us our new NVC case number... i didnt post that lol....

NVCInquiry@state.gov ---> email addy

give them:

case # from uscis -

petitioner's name

petitioner's date of birth

benificiary's name

benificiary's date of birth

approval date of NOA2 - I GAVE THEM a approx date as the uscis website was updated the same date my fiance recievd the letter in his hands....

**am calling the police again today - to see if i can get it done.. its a daily job that one lol....

hope that helps.. and they took about 3 days to reply...

Timeline
oh yeah they gave us our new NVC case number... i didnt post that lol....

NVCInquiry@state.gov ---> email addy

give them:

case # from uscis -

petitioner's name

petitioner's date of birth

benificiary's name

benificiary's date of birth

approval date of NOA2 - I GAVE THEM a approx date as the uscis website was updated the same date my fiance recievd the letter in his hands....

**am calling the police again today - to see if i can get it done.. its a daily job that one lol....

hope that helps.. and they took about 3 days to reply...

Thank you so much....you are wonderful..! :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
05/23/2007 - Touched. (I'm being reminded of the Divinyls song now.)

HAHAHAHA good one :thumbs:

Hehe thanks. I just realized they were an Australian band too! :lol:

Now hurry up USCIS and hook a brotha up!!!!

I-130

02/17/2007 - I-130 Express Mailed to VSC via USPS. (ETA 2/19/2007)

02/22/2007 - I-130 received by VSC.

06/12/2007 - NOA2 approval email received!!!

06/15/2007 - NOA2 letter received in the mail.

NVC

06/19/2007 - NVC receives case and assigns a case number!

08/27/2007 - CASE COMPLETE!!!!

09/06/2007 - Case forwarded to Sydney

09/14/2007 - Wife receives Packet 3. Received NVC letter confirming case forward to Sydney.

10/26/2007 - Interview - VISA GRANTED!!!!! WOOO WOOO!!!!!!

11/18/2007 - Enter the US via LAX (POE). No issues thankfully. 20 minutes of processing.

11/30/2007 - Welcome letter (two of them) received.

12/19/2007 - CR-1 Green Card received.

USCIS - I-751

09/23/2009 - Express Mailed Removal of Conditions application

09/24/2009 - USPS confirmed delivery to VSC

09/29/2009 - Check cashed by USCIS

10/01/2009 - Received NOA I-797C dated 09/25/2009

10/10/2009 - Received Biometric appt letter for 10/29/2009

10/29/2009 - Biometrics taken. Whole process took about 40 min including the wait

12/22/2009 - Approved for ROC!

01/08/2010 - Received text and email: Card production ordered

01/15/2010 - Received Green Card in the mail!

USCIS - N-400

04/22/2011 - Express Mailed Application for Naturalization

04/27/2011 - Check cashed by USCIS

04/28/2011 - Received NOA I-797C dated 04/26/2011

05/27/2011 - Biometrics taken. Process took approx 35 min with wait

07/29/2011 - Received Interview Appt letter scheduled for 09/01/2011 dated 07/26/2011

09/01/2011 - Interview and Oath. Now a USC! The VJ is over!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.