웃

My cousin thinks Muslim Extremists Make up a LARGE percentage of the 1.7 billion muslims in the world!!!

32 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

This site belongs to Captain Ewok. We are all his guests and we've all agreed to abide by his Terms of Service. They prohibit speech that is racist, sexist and otherwise bigoted. I thought you RWNs were all about private property rights. How about respecting the Captain's rights by following his rules?

therein lies the rub, my friend.

if it is racist to report on history or current events that paint any ethnic in a bad, though accurate light, then i don't ever want to hear about black slavery again. sure, it was just a few whites that bought slaves from black and arab slave traders and imported them into the USA and other countries, but talking about it makes all whites look bad.

and german aggressions, don't get me started on that. the first and second world wars never happened. talking about them makes whites look bad.

and those french white sheeted surrender champions? don't go talking about them either. it makes whites look cowardly.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

if it is racist to report on history or current events that paint any ethnic in a bad, though accurate light, then i don't ever want to hear about black slavery again. sure, it was just a few whites that bought slaves from black and arab slave traders and imported them into the USA and other countries, but talking about it makes all whites look bad.

and german aggressions, don't get me started on that. the first and second world wars never happened. talking about them makes whites look bad.

and those french white sheeted surrender champions? don't go talking about them either. it makes whites look cowardly.

May as well forget the British and their gifts of smallpox laden blankets, too. :crying:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Posting hate speach, sites that contain it, attacks for reporting or banning it, are all TOS no-nos. Administrative action taken. Hate language directed towards Muslims or any other group will not be tolerated.

Thanks

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Shouldn't be too hard. Use your best judgment, and if your post gets removed - uh.. that means your judgment sucks and try harder next time.

or it could be that some people are way too easily offended and are a bunch of panty wastes themselves.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

or it could be that some people are way too easily offended and are a bunch of panty wastes themselves.

I have never wasted a pair of panties yet. Some of them are good for bunching.

Post on Adjudicators's Field Manual re: AOS and Intent: My link
Wedding Date: 06/14/2009
POE at Pearson Airport - for a visit, did not intend to stay - 10/09/2009
Found VisaJourney and created an account - 10/19/2009

I-130 (approved as part of the CR-1 process):
Sent 10/01/2009
NOA1 10/07/2009
NOA2 02/10/2010

AOS:
NOA 05/14/2010
Interview - approved! 07/29/10 need to send in completed I-693 (doctor missed answering a couple of questions) - sent back same day
Green card received 08/20/10

ROC:
Sent 06/01/2012
Approved 02/27/2013

Green card received 05/08/2013

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

so because you don't like someone's opinion on something or you don't like the facts put forth, it should be censored? :unsure:

Yep, racist fucks should be censored. ** the lot of those cnuts

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Yep, racist fucks should be censored. ** the lot of those cnuts

some things are far from racist that some might construe as being such.

Just because you point our race discrepancies, attitudes of a particular race, general actions of a particular race, proven stereotypes of a certain race, etc. doesn't make someone a racist.

Just because you can joke around in fun about a certain race without any malicious intent, doesn't make you a racist.

Lisa Lampanelli and her style of comedy are an example of poking fun, joking, etc.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Filed: Timeline

You don't get it. The problem was tone.

I will illustrate with an example:

Not Bigoted

About one-fourth of all Hutu follow native tribal religions, however most of the Hutu are Roman Catholic. The Hutu speak the native languages of Kirundi in Burundi and Kinyarwanda in Rwanda. Those involved in trade also speak Swahili. Those with a high school level education also speak French.

Bigoted

About one-fourth of all Hutu follow native tribal religions, however most of the Hutu are Roman Catholic which may lead one to believe there is widespread acceptance of pedophilia in their culture. The Hutu speak the native languages of Kirundi in Burundi and Kinyarwanda in Rwanda. Those involved in trade also speak the language of their barbarian trading partners, Swahili. Those with a high school level education also speak French, a result of being colonized by that nation of cowardly surrender monkeys.

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

It wouldn't be wrong if facts or history were what you posted, jas. Since you don't know the facts or the history, or even context, you can't really justify posting propaganda. Another problem you have is that you consider guilt by association for any group other than your own to be correct. You don't believe it to be correct to attribute crimes by Whites or Christians to all Whites or Christians, but you believe that what some Muslims or Arabs do reflects badly on all Arabs.

Whine all you want about how unfair is is that Ewok and Co won't let you spew your venom here. It's the right thing to do. If you can't comment based on rationality or without trying to smear an entire ethnic or religious group, you're a bigot. Pure and simple. Live with it, change it or post it where it's acceptable. Your choice.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
My Uncle believes that a true Muslim, if he follows the Qur'an, must be in agreement with (Muslim) terrorists. And he said something about how the Qur'an teaches world dominance, or something like that. The conversation with my Uncle was very brief, maybe 2 minutes.

It sounds like what he's referring to is the duty of all able-bodied Muslim men to support each other when Islam is attacked. That in no way means they should support terrorists. That is akin to the Christian values of stoning a false profit yet for some reason he's not raising hell over that, is he?

World dominance? How about Jesus commanding folks to spread his message to all nations?

What typically happens, especially for most "hard core" Christians, is they forget about all the "bad stuff" in the Bible and believe all the stuff they see on the news about the Qur'an.

Oh, lastly, my cousin thinks the Qur'an teaches violence....And he said he will find the scriptures that prove that Islam is a violent religion!! So if anyone wants to comment on whether Islam is a peaceful or violent religion please do...

It's no more violent than Christianity. He'd probably be surprised by how closely the texts mirror each other.

Saying "all Muslims should follow the terrorists" is like saying "all Christians should follow Timothy McVeigh."

Lisa Lampanelli and her style of comedy are an example of poking fun,

I'd never poke her for fun.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"