웃

My cousin thinks Muslim Extremists Make up a LARGE percentage of the 1.7 billion muslims in the world!!!

32 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

Muslims make up about 24% of the world's population. That is roughly 1.65 billion Muslims in the world!!!

My cousin said today that the Muslim extremists make up a large portion of the Muslim population. :rofl:

I also spoke with his dad (my uncle), who is a Christian pastor, about the numbers. I thought for sure he would say they make up a very tiny microscopic portion of Muslims but he actually agreed with my cousin for the most part.

My Uncle believes that a true Muslim, if he follows the Qur'an, must be in agreement with (Muslim) terrorists. And he said something about how the Qur'an teaches world dominance, or something like that. The conversation with my Uncle was very brief, maybe 2 minutes.

Just wondering if anyone can word something together that disputes this assertion? Anyone have the numbers on how many Muslim extremists (terrorist-minded) are out there?

Also, anyone skilled in VJ searching know how to locate Soffiya's post with all the churches in the large Muslim cities throughout the Middle East? He didn't believe me when I told him about the beautiful palace-like churches and cathedrals.....

Oh, lastly, my cousin thinks the Qur'an teaches violence....And he said he will find the scriptures that prove that Islam is a violent religion!! So if anyone wants to comment on whether Islam is a peaceful or violent religion please do...

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

Also, anyone skilled in VJ searching know how to locate Soffiya's post with all the churches in the large Muslim cities throughout the Middle East? He didn't believe me when I told him about the beautiful palace-like churches and cathedrals.....

Found her posts with the pics

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

I appreciate that you're asking for information. I can help you with most of what you want to know, but, seriously, no one knows how many Muslims are terrorists. Not even your cousin.

It's late; I'm going to bed. I'll come by some time tomorrow and respond more thoroughly.

I would say your cousin is a bit off though the actual percentage of Muslims vs Extremist Muslims is going to be quite impossible to come up with with any scientific certainty.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

Can we avoid posting links to hate sites please?

typical leftist technique: deny the facts by describing those who post them as haters.

the facts remain indisputable. perhaps you will respond to the facts with some meaningful comment?

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

typical leftist technique: deny the facts by describing those who post them as haters.

the facts remain indisputable. perhaps you will respond to the facts with some meaningful comment?

Typical rightist technique: deny the obvious with hand-waving BS and denial.

It's a hate site - in tone, the language and in the imagery it chooses to employ.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

post containing comments and link to a site promoting racial hatred removed. The removed web-site is a well known, extremely biased anti-Islamic 'hate' site - not a reliable source of information. Posting information from it is a violation of several TOS on VJ.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

post containing comments and link to a site promoting racial hatred removed. The removed web-site is a well known, extremely biased anti-Islamic 'hate' site - not a reliable source of information. Posting information from it is a violation of several TOS on VJ.

Whoa! Cool! Thx! :thumbs:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
:pop:

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Timeline

Censorship of things like this should occur more regularly around here.

so because you don't like someone's opinion on something or you don't like the facts put forth, it should be censored? :unsure:

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Filed: Timeline

so because you don't like someone's opinion on something or you don't like the facts put forth, it should be censored? :unsure:

This site belongs to Captain Ewok. We are all his guests and we've all agreed to abide by his Terms of Service. They prohibit speech that is racist, sexist and otherwise bigoted. I thought you RWNs were all about private property rights. How about respecting the Captain's rights by following his rules?

Timeline

Quote something from Stormfront and see how long it lasts. Viva la censorship!

so posting from the NAACP or La Raza is ok though?

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!