Peace....

DHL no evidence it left to Casablanca.

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hello, on August 5th I called to check on my case at the NVC. The man said case was approved and sent DHL on August 3rd to Morocco. I received the confirmation letter last week dated August 5th from NVC. I checked on the DHL website and tracked dates from August 02 up until yesterday's date, and there has not been one package sent to Casablanca. I am assuming it's either lost or left behind and now I have to call the NVC and track this down. It has to be some where if the NVC confirmed that it left on August 3rd via DHL.

Guess now I have to call NVC and re-track their steps.sad.gif Anyone, have this issue before and if so please let me know.

LOL yeah I never use them... Actually, it's the National Visa Center that I was referring to. They used DHL to ship my I-129 Packet to the Consulate.

So anyway, I just got off the phone with the NVC and once again they did verify it left the facility on August 3rd. I told her that DHL did not verify any packages leaving the NVC on the date they have given me up until yesterday. Her reply is we have no guarantee of how long it will take to get to Morocco. I know that is bull....... cos it's only a five or six day process. She told me to call the Visa center in Washington to track down the file. ugggggggg

Our's was a similar situation, I wouldn't panic just yet. It took nearly two weeks to get from the NVC to Casablanca. Though, I definitely know how frustrating it is!

Hang in there :star:

Jackie

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

So anyway, I just got off the phone with the NVC and once again they did verify it left the facility on August 3rd. I told her that DHL did not verify any packages leaving the NVC on the date they have given me up until yesterday. Her reply is we have no guarantee of how long it will take to get to Morocco. I know that is bull....... cos it's only a five or six day process. She told me to call the Visa center in Washington to track down the file. ugggggggg

I had a similiar situation a few weeks back. I was told my package had left the NVC on July 19th. I checked the DHL website and put in the dates but no package to China. I called back and told them that no package had been received by DHL that was going to China. The lady then told me that they have no way of telling when DHL will picjup the package and that they tell people it left, when in fact, it may not have been picked up yet. Anyway, May package was picked up on July 23rd, not the 19th like i was told.

Keep checking and put in dates a few days after they told you it was sent. Chances are, it was not sent oput the day they said.

Good Luck

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

you might want to try tracking from Aug 1 or even July sometimes the pkg are picked up the day before they shipped or the day after it shipped or you could just call DOS they will be able to tell you if your pkg has arrived in casablanca or not and if it has been assigned an interview date No need to worry if NVC say it was shipped it was shipped just give it a few more days....Good luck

Edited by patient2010

November 5, 2010 Interview 7am APPROVED!!!!!! (6months 4weeks 1day) THANK YOU LORD!!!!!

(look at my about me page in my profile if you want to see my entire k1 journey)

AOS Journey:

Feb.4, 2011 Mailed AOS packet

Feb. 7, 2011 Pkt delivered in Chicago

Feb. 10, 2011 Received txt and email of NOA for AOS, EAD, and AP

Feb. 11, 2011 Check cashed for AOS

Feb. 12, 2011 Touched

Feb. 14, 2011 received hard copy of NOA for AOS, EAD& AP

Feb. 18, 2011 received appt letter for biometrics

Feb. 28, 2011 biometrics appt @10am

Feb. 28, 2011 received txt/email AOS case transferred to csc

Mar 1, 2011 AOS Touched

Mar 3, 2011 received hard copy of AOS transfer to csc

Mar 4, 2011 AOS Touched

Mar 28, 2011 Received txt/email saying card production has been ordered. (1month 3eeks 3days)

Mar 28, 2011 Received 2nd txt/email saying we have registered this customer permanent residence status

Mar 29, 2011 Received 3rd txt/email says card production has been ordered.

April 1, 2011 greencard and welcome letter in hand!!

April 5, 2011 received txt/email EAD card production ordered

Will Start Removing Conditions Dec 2012!!!!

Dec. 26, 2012 mailed ROC paperwork

Dec. 28, 2012 NOA for ROC paperwork

Jan. 7, 2013 received bio appt letter

Jan. 24, 2013 bio appt.

June 22, 2013 10yr green card received

68z00wwuiyl.png

you might want to try tracking from Aug 1 or even July sometimes the pkg are picked up the day before they shipped or the day after it shipped or you could just call DOS they will be able to tell you if your pkg has arrived in casablanca or not and if it has been assigned an interview date No need to worry if NVC say it was shipped it was shipped just give it a few more days....Good luck

Thank you., as I sit here and type this I am waiting and waiting for someone from DOS to answer the phone. My oh my this takes forever, but I swear my sweet love in casablanca is so worth all of this.yes.gif They must be at LUNCHHHH and my phone bill is gonna be crazy while holding.

Edited by foreverwaiting

After waiting so patiently on the phone with DOS., she informed me that my fiance has been scheduled an interview for Oct 6th at 8:00 a.m. The consulate in casablanca sent out packet 3 on August 11th so where in the heck is it.???? He did not get it and freaking lives in Casablanca so the turn around should only be 1 or 2 days with the mail. His mailman is keeping an eye out for it and will call him a.s.a.p.

Thanks for those who told me to call the DOS,now I am relieved about the date but nervous at the same time.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

PLEASE HELP...................We are in the same situation. We were told by the NVC that our package was sent to Casablanca on July 27th. I have not received any paperwork from the NVC nor has my fiance received any info. He called the consolate and they told him they have not received his papers. I also sent an email to them and got a generic response back that said they have not received our papers.......we are soooooo frustrated. Please help!! Who do we call? What is the DOS? When I called the NvC today they told me again it was mailed 7-27-10 and to just wait!!! Please any information you can give us will be greatly appreciated. thank you so much!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

After waiting so patiently on the phone with DOS., she informed me that my fiance has been scheduled an interview for Oct 6th at 8:00 a.m. The consulate in casablanca sent out packet 3 on August 11th so where in the heck is it.???? He did not get it and freaking lives in Casablanca so the turn around should only be 1 or 2 days with the mail. His mailman is keeping an eye out for it and will call him a.s.a.p.

Thanks for those who told me to call the DOS,now I am relieved about the date but nervous at the same time.

I have found with this process that when people give you a mailed-on date it usually means that they put it in the mail that day for pickup, but it is often picked up the next day. It will probably arrive tomorrow or Monday. Good luck!

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.