Mags

UK B!tches Unite!

670 posts in this topic

I could add three or four more sparkly images to my signature. I'm sure that would piss some people off.

Please!!!

I think that might get me in legal trouble.

Dude, I'm a lawyer (well, at least in England and Wales). I'll totally defend you.star_smile.gif

Now I'm not judging you but I'm sure your body will be thanking for the break from the aspartame. But that's only easy to say because my addiction of choice involves more caffiene, if my coffee machine was taken away I would be pretty resentful (when not suffering from withdrawal headaches).

I'm back on the tea alone. And the occasional Shasta. Mmmmmm. Po' never tasted so good.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Dude, I'm a lawyer (well, at least in England and Wales). I'll totally defend you.star_smile.gif

I'm back on the tea alone. And the occasional Shasta. Mmmmmm. Po' never tasted so good.

Sweet! I'll remember that if I ever get in trouble while in England (or Wales).

I always liked Shasta. The first time I had it was at our neighbor's yard sale when I was about 7. They had a plastic garbage bin full of ice and various Shasta flavors and told me to take one. Immediately I was suspicious, but as it turned out, they were giving them to everyone. I'd never seen such largesse!

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

I guess don't understand the constant theme of exclusivity and the flaunting of that attitude.

*shrug*

K-1:

January 28, 2009: NOA1

June 4, 2009: Interview - APPROVED!!!

October 11, 2009: Wedding

AOS:

December 23, 2009: NOA1!

January 22, 2010: Bogus RFE corrected through congressional inquiry "EAD waiting on biometrics only" Read about it here.

March 15, 2010: AOS interview - RFE for I-693 vaccination supplement - CS signed part 6!

March 27, 2010: Green Card recieved

ROC:

March 1, 2012: Mailed ROC package

March 7, 2012: Tracking says "notice left"...after a phone call to post office.

More detailed time line in profile.

OK, I am so seriously not allowed in this thread, don't fit the criteria in any way shape or form and I will just read and enjoy...but, you all have fun! This could be a seriously fun thread...good.gif

Post on Adjudicators's Field Manual re: AOS and Intent: My link
Wedding Date: 06/14/2009
POE at Pearson Airport - for a visit, did not intend to stay - 10/09/2009
Found VisaJourney and created an account - 10/19/2009

I-130 (approved as part of the CR-1 process):
Sent 10/01/2009
NOA1 10/07/2009
NOA2 02/10/2010

AOS:
NOA 05/14/2010
Interview - approved! 07/29/10 need to send in completed I-693 (doctor missed answering a couple of questions) - sent back same day
Green card received 08/20/10

ROC:
Sent 06/01/2012
Approved 02/27/2013

Green card received 05/08/2013

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Hola fellow beetches! I'm sure there are a few people who can attest to the fact that I've been bitchy this week. I can assure you, though, that all of my bitchy actions were performed with good intentions. I really am here to help!

For those readers who cannot understand that this thread is very much tongue-in-cheek, I suggest a bottle of wine!

Mags, towards that end, I would love a nice pint and some fresh, hot chips, please.

Hola fellow beetches! I'm sure there are a few people who can attest to the fact that I've been bitchy this week. I can assure you, though, that all of my bitchy actions were performed with good intentions. I really am here to help!

For those readers who cannot understand that this thread is very much tongue-in-cheek, I suggest a bottle of wine!

Mags, towards that end, I would love a nice pint and some fresh, hot chips, please.

Julez, practically NONE of my bitchiness was done with good intentions; I am of course a megabitch, heartless, unfeeling.

I think we can tolerate, nay perhaps welcome, the occasional interloper, as long as they can display the appropriate levels of bitchiness in general, and fawning deference to the UK Queen B!tches.

As long as we're talking about FSU behaviour, may I report I slept naked next to a USC last night and didn't care. (Actually, he's still there sleeping naked.)

Does this thread include tutorials on how to be a Real Woman ®

I also need some tips on how to not be made jealous by FSU women married to elderly fat, bald americans

I sure hope so, cuz I need help.

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

Julez, practically NONE of my bitchiness was done with good intentions; I am of course a megabitch, heartless, unfeeling.

I think we can tolerate, nay perhaps welcome, the occasional interloper, as long as they can display the appropriate levels of bitchiness in general, and fawning deference to the UK Queen B!tches.

As long as we're talking about FSU behaviour, may I report I slept naked next to a USC last night and didn't care. (Actually, he's still there sleeping naked.)

Well good, because I've been dying to tell someone about the VJ dream I had the other night -- Gary (of Gary and Alla) was dared to host a VJ meetup, which he did. Oddly enough, it was mostly attended by the female halves of western countries. Nik "had work" and couldn't attend, and there was some dream-made up girl from Australia. We didn't really get to meet with The Alla, which is disappointing, I'm sure from all I've heard she would have been great (I mean it!) Also, he didn't show us the house he restored, rather he rented a condo for the weekend. :( There was beer though, and the conversation was setting up to be interesting with the opening question being "So, what's your position on Melissa and Julian?" Then I got really thirsty (IRL) and spent the rest of the dream chugging glasses of water in the kitchen, and going out to a drive through to get two supersized cups of ice water...etc. as is the way of dreams.

K-1:

January 28, 2009: NOA1

June 4, 2009: Interview - APPROVED!!!

October 11, 2009: Wedding

AOS:

December 23, 2009: NOA1!

January 22, 2010: Bogus RFE corrected through congressional inquiry "EAD waiting on biometrics only" Read about it here.

March 15, 2010: AOS interview - RFE for I-693 vaccination supplement - CS signed part 6!

March 27, 2010: Green Card recieved

ROC:

March 1, 2012: Mailed ROC package

March 7, 2012: Tracking says "notice left"...after a phone call to post office.

More detailed time line in profile.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

I think it means that you're in love with Gary and want to dive off his private dock, naked, into the lake his mansion overlooks. You'll probably be swimming naked with Alla.

I think it means that you're in love with Gary and want to dive off his private dock

When I read that quickly, I thought it said 'pirate c0ck'. :mellow:

Ooohh love the depths this thread has descended to so rapidly :thumbs:

We are teh classeh.cool.gif

And frankly, the idea of pirate c0ck IS pretty hawt. Just as long as it isn't certain USC spouses cast in the role of the pirate, that is just, well, dreamy. :wub:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.