lynchang

help about my divoced and what visa to apply

34 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

if u get ur CENOMAR the first and second marriage will still appear on that doc.

waaaaaaa thats sucks what what do i do then waaaaaaaaa :o:crying::o:crying::(

if u get ur CENOMAR the first and second marriage will still appear on that doc.

oh my gosh if that happen then it will be a long, hard and expensive process for u... :o :o :o

iknow waaaaaa anybody help getting crazy :crying::crying::crying:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

kc sis un paper mo sa annulment mo un ang evidence mo na free to marry ka na.. kahit pa lumbas sa CENOMAR mo na me 1st and 2nd marriage ka... :blush:

Edited by godsgift
N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Timeline

kc sis un paper mo sa annulment mo un ang evidence mo na free to marry ka na.. kahit pa lumbas sa CENOMAR mo na me 1st and 2nd married ka... :blush:

talaga te thats really nice to heard tatapusin ko na kinukulit ko na nga lawyere ko para matapos na update ko palagi kakainis na inip na inip na kooooooo :crying:

Filed: Country:
Timeline

LynChang,

You still haven't said if you've received something from the NSO stating that your second marriage isn't valid. That is an important fact in this for you.

Also, I will warn you to not even think about getting another falsified CENOMAR to present to the USEM. They have access to NSO records and can verify your CENOMAR. If you get caught using faked documents at for Immigration you will be banned from ever getting a US Visa.

kapatid...kung gusto mo walang hitch ang proseso, HUWAG NA HUWAG ka bibili ng mga falsified documents!!! i know gusto mo madaliin lahat kse inip ka na...pero pag nag-present ka ng peke na dokumento...tepok ang process kse you'll be banned from ever getting a visa just like the above post said.

alam ko tayong mga pilipino ay minsan mahilig mag-shortcut. there are times na ok ang mga shortcuts....and dealing with the USEM is NOT ONE OF THEM. so get your act together and kahit na matagal ang pag-process, siguraduhin mo na yung mga sinasubmit mo is not falsified!

I-130 for wife and kids

---------------------------------------------

02/11/2010: I-130 as an LPR mailed certified

02/25/2010: Recvd letters-I-130s was recvd

06/17/2010: Oathtaking - Became a US Citizen

06/21/2010: Called USCIS to let them know to update my I-130 from an LPR petition to a USC petition.

06/25/2010: Case for both sons Touched

06/28/2010: Petition updated to a USC petition (Oldest son)

06/30/2010: Petition updated to a USC petition (Wife & youngest son)

07/19/2010: G-325A returned. Incomplete.

07/30/2010: Completed G-325A mailed back via certified mail

08/04/2010: Certified mail delivered at Laguna Niguel

08/07/2010: Touched - UCSIC received reply to RFE

08/13/2010: I-130 APPROVED!!! (recvd email update)

NVC JOURNEY

08/20/2010: NVC recvd I-130 and case number assigned

09/01/2010: Recvd AOS fee bill & DS-3032 via email

09/02/2010: Paid AOS fee & DS-3032 sent back via email

09/13/2010: AOS packet mailed via UPS

09/15/2010: AOS signed for by NVC. IV fee for wife & kids ready.

10/07/2010: Per AVR/NVC - Need to correct I864W for kids

10/11/2010: DS-230 packet & corrected I-864W sent to NVC via UPS

10/15/2010: Recvd and signed for by NVC

11/02/2010: NVC online fee payment portal SIF. NVC adviced that final stages of review.

11/03/2010: AVR - APPLICATION COMPLETED!!

11/10/2010: Medical...1st day at St. Luke's

11/12/2010: Pick up results for Medical - PASSED!

11/16/2010: USEM interview scheduled on 12/14/10

12/14/2010: VISAS APPROVED!!!!

12/20/2010: Visas received

02/22/2011: Cali bound

waaaaaaa thats sucks what what do i do then waaaaaaaaa :o:crying::o:crying::(

iknow waaaaaa anybody help getting crazy :crying::crying::crying:

The first thing you should do is get a copy of your cenomar or certificate of marriage from NSO. Whichever is applicable.

K1 Process:

May 1, 2008 Submitted I-129F to CSC

May 8, 2008 Received by CSC

May 9, 2008 NOA1

May 18, 2008 Touched

October 9, 2008 RFE

October 28, 2008 RFE Reply

October 29, 2008 Touched

October 30, 2008 Touched

November 1, 2008 NOA2 (HardCopy)

November 11, 2008 Letter from NVC (Hardcopy)

November 14 & 17, 2008 Medical (Passed)

November 26, 2008 Interview (Passed)

December 5, 2008 Visa Received

December 23, 2008 US Entry (POE: Hawaii)

February 7, 2009 Private Wedding

AOS Process:

March 9, 2009 Mailed AOS Application via Express Mail (I-485, I-765, I-131)

March 10, 2009 USPS confirmed that AOS application was delivered and received in Chicago

March 18, 2009 Received NOA for AOS, EAD and AP

April 8, 2009 Biometrics Done

April 27, 2009 AP Approved

May 1, 2009 AP received in the mail

May 2, 2009 EAD card received in the mail

May 29, 2009 AOS interview (Approved)

June 29, 2009 GC received

ROC Process

March 1, 2011 Mailed I-175 Application via Express Mail

March 4 ,2011 NOA for I-175

April 05,2011 Biometrics [Early Biometrics March 22, 2011]

April 21,2011 Approval

April 27,2011 10 Year Green Card Received

Naturalization Process

March 6, 2012 Mailed N-400 Application via Express Mail

[/size]

LynChang,

You still haven't said if you've received something from the NSO stating that your second marriage isn't valid. That is an important fact in this for you.

if lyn already got a CENOMAR all marriages,1st and 2nd will appear on the paper even she finish her ROFD... the CD and Finality of her case will be her evidence/ support that her 1st marriage is already dissolve

Also, I will warn you to not even think about getting another falsified CENOMAR to present to the USEM. They have access to NSO records and can verify your CENOMAR. If you get caught using faked documents at for Immigration you will be banned from ever getting a US Visa.

Edited by godsgift
N-400:

My Group

My Blog

NOTE:the correct doc. that she should get to the NSO is not CENOMAR its called CEMAR, this doc. is for married people, CENOMAR is a doc. for single people :blush: :blush: :blush:

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

Filed: Country:
Timeline
if lyn already got a CENOMAR all marriages,1st and 2nd will appear on the paper even she finish her ROFD... the CD and Finality of her case will be her evidence/ support that her 1st marriage is already dissolve

But the question here is what happened at NSO when the local registrar submitted her second marriage contract?

Did they reject it, in which case it was never registered.

OR

Did they accept it, in which case her CEMAR would show 2 marriages.

This is an issue for 2 reasons:

For a K-1 USEM will want to see a CENOMAR or a CEMAR with additional documents showing all listed previous marriages have been dissolved. If her CEMAR sgows both marriages then she'll also have to file legal documents to dissolve it before applying.

If they they try for CR-1 based on the second marriage it may cause problems either at USEM or CFO with the second marriage happening BEFORE the dissolution of the first.

Did you not register your first marriage with the NSO?

If that is the case then you should be okay in your second marriage since thePhilippine gov't never recognized your first marriage.

Not true. The Family Code of the Philippines is clear:

http://www.chanroble...eorderno209.htm

Art. 26. All marriages solemnized outside the Philippines, in accordance with the laws in force in the country where they were solemnized, and valid there as such, shall also be valid in this country, except those prohibited under Articles 35 (1), (4), (5)and (6), 3637 and 38. (17a).

Where a marriage between a Filipino citizen and a foreigner is validly celebrated and a divorce is there after validly obtained abroad by the alien spouse capacitating him or her to remarry, the Filipino spouse shall have capacity to remarry under Philippine law. (As amended by Executive Order 227)

Not reporting a marriage celebrated abroad to the NSO does not make a Filipino citizen single in the eyes of Philippine law. If a Filipino citizen marries anywhere in the world, then he or she is considered married in the Philippines.

Having said that, lynchang's second marriage is null and void because she married without an approved Judicial Recognition of a Foreign Divorce Decree which I understand she is in the process of doing now.

Lynchang, while waiting for the court to decide your Judicial Recognition of a Foreign Divorce Decree, I suggest you already consult a lawyer to start the process of annulling your second marriage. Your American husband/fiance cannot start the petition process until you are legally free to marry.

Below are links that might help in cases like yours.

http://jlp-law.com/b...divorce-decree/

http://www.gtalawphi...101_divorce.htm

Timeline

lynchang, anong sabi ng lawyer mo? pwede mo daw ba pa annul yung 2nd marriage mo habang naghihintay ka ng pag recognized ng 1st marriage mo?

pwede din yun kaso wala akong ganong kalaking pera para pag sabayin yung una at pangalawa pwede yun sa pwede :unsure:

Timeline

Not true. The Family Code of the Philippines is clear:

http://www.chanroble...eorderno209.htm

Art. 26. All marriages solemnized outside the Philippines, in accordance with the laws in force in the country where they were solemnized, and valid there as such, shall also be valid in this country, except those prohibited under Articles 35 (1), (4), (5)and (6), 3637 and 38. (17a).

Where a marriage between a Filipino citizen and a foreigner is validly celebrated and a divorce is there after validly obtained abroad by the alien spouse capacitating him or her to remarry, the Filipino spouse shall have capacity to remarry under Philippine law. (As amended by Executive Order 227)

Not reporting a marriage celebrated abroad to the NSO does not make a Filipino citizen single in the eyes of Philippine law. If a Filipino citizen marries anywhere in the world, then he or she is considered married in the Philippines.

Having said that, lynchang's second marriage is null and void because she married without an approved Judicial Recognition of a Foreign Divorce Decree which I understand she is in the process of doing now.

Lynchang, while waiting for the court to decide your Judicial Recognition of a Foreign Divorce Decree, I suggest you already consult a lawyer to start the process of annulling your second marriage. Your American husband/fiance cannot start the petition process until you are legally free to marry.

Below are links that might help in cases like yours.

http://jlp-law.com/b...divorce-decree/

http://www.gtalawphi...101_divorce.htm

wow ty for the links and good advise i will ask my hubby to do that and copy and send the links to him ty again

Timeline

kapatid...kung gusto mo walang hitch ang proseso, HUWAG NA HUWAG ka bibili ng mga falsified documents!!! i know gusto mo madaliin lahat kse inip ka na...pero pag nag-present ka ng peke na dokumento...tepok ang process kse you'll be banned from ever getting a visa just like the above post said.

alam ko tayong mga pilipino ay minsan mahilig mag-shortcut. there are times na ok ang mga shortcuts....and dealing with the USEM is NOT ONE OF THEM. so get your act together and kahit na matagal ang pag-process, siguraduhin mo na yung mga sinasubmit mo is not falsified!

opo hindi po legal na po this time sorry ty sa lahat ng advise nyo sarap ng may kadamay kasi ako nag iisang mag isip pano gawin sumasakit ulo ko hirap nun ala naman akong friend dito helful talaga ang site na to at frienly at mga tao dito layo na pinay pinoy ty again me and my hubby

post-89927-090116500 1281547303_thumb.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.