5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

His PD is 18-Nov-2000 and he has received interview letter 12'th April week.

His interview date is 24-May-2012.

My case is just close to him....I am really curious to know when was his package IV review finished at NVC(DS-230 forms and Civil documents)?

Please let me know....

Thank you kishor...

DS230 package sent on April 4th 2012...

PD in 1998

NVC finshed reviewing package IV on 12th april 2012.

Visa approved on June 5th 2012

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

carol8386

what is going on,why you didn't receive interview date yet,did you call the emmbasy?

I think I will get a letter notifying what documents I need to renew. I may not get interview letter because I already had interview in Jan, 2011. My friend was in the same situation, and she got letter notifying to submit medical documents on April 8,2012 ( her PD is Nov 8th, 2000) I think I have to wait until May to get the notification via mail.

Carol

F4 Priority Date Tracking

F4 Visa Category Filers

Thanks to visagrant for this idea :)

F4

PD: November 20, 2000

1st interview: Jan 2011

retrogression in Feb 2011

PD current in May 2012

2nd interview: May 2012 (approved)

Visa received: May 12, 2012

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hy guys whats upp.!!

Coming vb june2012

pd for f4 8jan2001......

8jan01 for upcoming month

nd no asking question where i get that..

PD:29MAY2002

DOCUMENTARILY QUALUFIED SNICE JAN2012

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

who ? plz share..

there iz some one in united states...but he take promise from me...nd he work in Nvc nd my uncles son in law his friend.....so i'll get updtas every month....

who ? plz share..

PD:29MAY2002

DOCUMENTARILY QUALUFIED SNICE JAN2012

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.