5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

@Jemshkr

i wanna tell you we have 3ree cases filed from my uncles nd their family will join them at the later date.,nd my uncles are documentarily qualified aplicnt nd durng the tyme of submission their ds.230 nvc never askd their later date aplicants documents...nd i dnt knw why nvc want your later date aplicnts documents..

PD:29MAY2002

DOCUMENTARILY QUALUFIED SNICE JAN2012

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

@muz

NVC did not ask about the later date applicant documents. Anywayz, I have submitted the documents of mine and the principal applicant to the NVC.

The Mumbai consulate in India is asking the documents of the later date applicants and it is clearly mentioned in the interview package that they have to be sent to the mumbai consulate.

Any one has experienced the same situtaion before...pls comment...

DS230 package sent on April 4th 2012...

PD in 1998

NVC finshed reviewing package IV on 12th april 2012.

Visa approved on June 5th 2012

Timeline

@jemsker

yeah now i got you man now listen still we have no any interview so thats y i can't tell u any useful tip...

But if consuler want your later date aplicants documents so why u wont..its their responsibilty to save your documents and when u pay iv fee then get the receipt for future proof....may b thiz iz embessy requirement for those who join their family at Usa on later date...

Ist get consultent advice then took another step...

Good luck

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Timeline

@jemskr

Bro when ever u take any other step so plz do update forum when embessy people suggest you..

Cuz it 'll b very help full for upcoming interviews and those f4s whose family 'll join them on later date...

Good luck

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Timeline

My DOB is 25th august 1991. I will turn to 21 by this coming august. When I called NVC today, they told me that my case is under CSPA.

What does CSPA indicate? Does it mean that even though I turn to 21 NVC will process my case...?

On the other hand, When should I intimate Mumbai US consulate in India regarding my age( as they have clearly mentioned in the interview package that children who are going to turn 21 in three months have to intimate Consulate before theinterview...)

Has anyone experienced the similar situation...?

Edited by jameskar

PD in 1998

jameskar

it is so confusing me with your PD 1998 you said it is current now how come,but now F4 india is december 1 2000

Could mean he has his PD wrong or his PD is correct but his family's chose now to submit their COA and AOS even after being current for about 5 years now.

Timeline

@sony

priority date is the date when petition is filed....right?

It is in 1998 (my case). I know now the cutoff date is 2000. I missed 2-3 years in the middle after my priority date became current.

My uncle has paid the fee for my mother in 2010 (AOS for her is done at that time itself)...My AOS is done recently 2012 and IV fee is showing paid in the NVC login for both of us.

Can any one expect when can I get an interview call?

PD in 1998

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

NEED ADVICE PLS....

Our case was documentarily qualified since Aug 2011, now as we are reviewing all our DS230 we found one that need some correction on DS230 part II. Our case is still too far to become current, can we still make correction on that DS230? How is it possible?

Any advice is very much appreciated, Thank you.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello to all

My cousin is doing adustment of status in the US.His application was rejected due to incorrect fee. All documents were returned, and they were all stamped. Should he resubmit the stamped documents or should he provide fresh paperwork. Thanks for all responses.

Edited by princegreen

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.