5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I found one good link that tell that May-June Visa bulletin prediction.

04/03/2012: Visa Bulletin Movement Prediction of State Department During May-July 2012

AILA reports that at the AILA conference in Washington at the end of March, Mr. Oppenheim distributes visa movement prediction table to the attendants. The summary is as follows:

EB Visas: Movement from April 2012 Visa Bulletin

EB-1: Current

EB-2: China/India=Retrogress to 08/15/2007

EB-3: ROW=3-5 wks, China=Upto 6 wks, India=Upto 2 wks, Mexico+Philippines=Same as ROW

FB Visas: ROW Only - Movement from April 2012 Visa Bulletin

FB-1: 4-6 wks

FB-2A: 2.6 mos

FB-2B: 3-6 wks

FB-3: 3-6 wks

F-4: 3-5 wks

http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html

Hope this will bring some smile to all of us.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

That brings a little smile to our face, Thanks kishor for sharing ! i hope f4 goes 5 weeks, i ll be current ! :thumbs:

I just saw on thevisabulletin.com that a chinese f4 PD 26 th NOv 2000 got interview. Not sure about it though

PD is 12 DEC 2000

04/03/2012: Visa Bulletin Movement Prediction of State Department During May-July 2012

AILA reports that at the AILA conference in Washington at the end of March, Mr. Oppenheim distributes visa movement prediction table to the attendants. The summary is as follows:

Does this mean that from May to July, the whole movement of F4 is just 3-5 wks?

Timeline

To visagrant and all other f4s ,

Guys what do you think is happening ? Stil not a single interview. Do you think its gonna freez?

Cool Guys.

I had looked for all category post for last few days and no one getting interview letter yet.

So wait until VB is released.

Might they changed the way for sending interview letter before the VB.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I found one good link that tell that May-June Visa bulletin prediction.

EB Visas: Movement from April 2012 Visa Bulletin

EB-1: Current

EB-2: China/India=Retrogress to 08/15/2007

EB-3: ROW=3-5 wks, China=Upto 6 wks, India=Upto 2 wks, Mexico+Philippines=Same as ROW

Even if the source is reliable, I don't think we can count on it. Oppenheim sucks in predicting movement of visa bulletin.

Timeline

Yes Kishore. Rightly said. I am Nov 24, 2000 case F4. Another couple of days in the next VB is going to come, but still no interview information. Could be that there is some change the way they intimate the interview. Let us hope it is for the best.

Cool Guys.

I had looked for all category post for last few days and no one getting interview letter yet.

So wait until VB is released.

Might they changed the way for sending interview letter before the VB.

Timeline

Yes Kishore. Rightly said. I am Nov 24, 2000 case F4. Another couple of days in the next VB is going to come, but still no interview information. Could be that there is some change the way they intimate the interview. Let us hope it is for the best.

my friend whose f4 interview in march 2012 at mumbai consulate. he get his intimation 45 days ago,so in my view way of intimation not change.

My pd is march 2001

in januari 2011 documetation are complited and qualified

My link"]jp301[/url]

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.