5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Isn't Armageddon going to happen by then?

:D

I think you are right.

My PD is 05-Jan-2001 and i have added "4100" days and found almost correct results.

As per result my date will be 28-March-2012. It is also right as per movement of VB.

Statistically this analysis is closest to approximation..:thumbs:

Timeline

I read an interesting analysis for F4 Visa Category..Not sure it might be realistic..Add 4100 days to your Priority date and you should get your Interview date..:whistle:

Immigrant Visa Waiting Times

delay_histogram_f4.png

4100 days = 11yrs 2months 20 days..

looks like this takes into approximation the retrogression too..:yes:

Good Luck..:thumbs:

Edited by visagrant

Timeline

@visagrant

according to this analysis (my pd 4 april 2001 + 11 yr 2 months 20 day ) my pd will get current on "24 june 2012 " :)

nic analysis :):thumbs:

but i think i will get app in july :)

If you add up some holidays and NVC/Consulate working schedules and Leap years....your app will come to July..:yes:

Good that the Analysis of 4100 days is accurate..:whistle:

Edited by visagrant

Timeline

I think you are right.

My PD is 05-Jan-2001 and i have added "4100" days and found almost correct results.

As per result my date will be 28-March-2012. It is also right as per movement of VB.

Good Luck for the Interview..:thumbs:

Good Luck jp for the Interview..:thumbs:

SHAILESH PATEL

PD IS MARCH 19, 2001

Good Luck Shailesh for the Interview..:thumbs:

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

@VISAGRANT

how r u sir? My pd iz 30th may02...and according to my calculation i must got appt in 20aug2013......

Visagrant plz tell me if that 4100 iz approx rite prediction that when my Pd will be current?? Cuz if i got appointment in 26aug2013 then it should b current in september2013....am i rite or wrong...just tell me the WhEN pd to b current?? I want it must b current before 11oct2013....what u think??

PD:29MAY2002

DOCUMENTARILY QUALUFIED SNICE JAN2012

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Timeline

Hi everyone now I got an interview letter already and my PD 1 nov 2000. So u all should not worry cus whenever ur case is complete and ur pd is current u'll got it..... Ok good luck to all of u....

Hi Cheung..Welcome..:thumbs:

Sorry i missed ur post..Congrats and Good Luck for your Interview..:thumbs:

Do update us on your interview details..:)

@VISAGRANT

how r u sir? My pd iz 30th may02...and according to my calculation i must got appt in 20aug2013......

Visagrant plz tell me if that 4100 iz approx rite prediction that when my Pd will be current?? Cuz if i got appointment in 26aug2013 then it should b current in september2013....am i rite or wrong...just tell me the WhEN pd to b current?? I want it must b current before 11oct2013....what u think??

Naveed

The above provided analysis is good if the visa movement is constant throughout for the next few years..If there is a sudden surge in the FB4 Visa category like F2a, then you may get even ahead of the predicted data..:yes:

Edited by visagrant

Hello, I am getting ready to submit I-130 petition for my sister who is in Kuwait right now. Glad to see a thread dedicated to F4 only, makes it easier to keep track. I gotta say this 20-year wait has just got to move along a little faster if you will :)

Naturalization

03/16/2011 - Package sent to Dallas, TX Lockbox

03/22/2011 - Check cashed

03/25/2011 - Received Notice of Acceptance letter

03/31/2011 - Received Biometrics Appointment letter

04/20/2011 - Biometrics Appointment done

04/26/2011 - Case forwarded to Local Office

04/30/2011 - Received Interview appointment letter

06/02/2011 - Interview in Albany Field Office -- successful

Petition for Sister in Kuwait

03/27/12 - Mailed I-130- Day 1

03/30/12- NOA1

04/04/12 - Cashed check

US Citizen since June 2nd 2011

1/19/2018   - Sent I-130 package for son in the Philippines

9/26/2018   - Received the Case Number and Invoice Number - NH Field Office

9/27/2018   - Submitted documents online

10/9/2018   - Received a note saying we have an incorrect form, submitted the correct one same day

10/31/2018 - All documents are approved and ready to schedule interview

Timeline

Hello, I am getting ready to submit I-130 petition for my sister who is in Kuwait right now. Glad to see a thread dedicated to F4 only, makes it easier to keep track. I gotta say this 20-year wait has just got to move along a little faster if you will :)

Welcome..:)

True, when i joined this forum, i could not see a consolidated discussions for F4 Category..So Started one myself..:yes:

Compared to the previous 20 years, the future 20 years might reduce the visa waiting time..Electronic Processing will significantly help in this initiative..Well, it's still a Hope as of now..:P

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

True, when i joined this forum, i could not see a consolidated discussions for F4 Category..So Started one myself..:yes:

Compared to the previous 20 years, the future 20 years might reduce the visa waiting time..Electronic Processing will significantly help in this initiative..Well, it's still a Hope as of now..:P

PD:29MAY2002

DOCUMENTARILY QUALUFIED SNICE JAN2012

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Thank you, and thank you for this additional information, everything is set and once I have case # I am going to opt in - definitely. Here's the Electronic Processing guide.

Naturalization

03/16/2011 - Package sent to Dallas, TX Lockbox

03/22/2011 - Check cashed

03/25/2011 - Received Notice of Acceptance letter

03/31/2011 - Received Biometrics Appointment letter

04/20/2011 - Biometrics Appointment done

04/26/2011 - Case forwarded to Local Office

04/30/2011 - Received Interview appointment letter

06/02/2011 - Interview in Albany Field Office -- successful

Petition for Sister in Kuwait

03/27/12 - Mailed I-130- Day 1

03/30/12- NOA1

04/04/12 - Cashed check

US Citizen since June 2nd 2011

1/19/2018   - Sent I-130 package for son in the Philippines

9/26/2018   - Received the Case Number and Invoice Number - NH Field Office

9/27/2018   - Submitted documents online

10/9/2018   - Received a note saying we have an incorrect form, submitted the correct one same day

10/31/2018 - All documents are approved and ready to schedule interview

Timeline

Thank you, and thank you for this additional information, everything is set and once I have case # I am going to opt in - definitely. Here's the Electronic Processing guide.

Philippines is not part of the Electronic Processing Now..:crying:

Edited by Visa Grant

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.