5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi Members,

Rdegards and thankyou for your kindness to help me. My situation is as follows

- My friend filed for his borther and his brother's family ( wife and 2 minor children) in F4 category in april 2003. His petition was approved and currently is in NVC pending visa number avaibility. BUT my friend's brother ( principal beneficiary ) died 4 months ago. Qustions are as follow

1. Can my firend's family ( wife and 2 minor children )can continue original petition somehow/ any way?

2. My friend's brother and his family are living in India for his whole life. Do they qualify for " Humanatarian reinstatemnt" ?

Any help from you is greately appriciated. Please Help me.....I Thankyou all in advance ..please

Thanks

ipav

ipav

i saw another post here in VJ

" Humanitarian reinstatement"

wherein the humanitarian reinstatement was tried, but not successful...the only suggestion is to get an attorney to try such cases..but the chances are very much against....:unsure:

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hello to everyone,I am very hapy to find this community.Let me tell you some about my case.

I studied some in the USA ,left the school and overstayed my visa more than one year.I lived in the state for almost 4 year between 2000 and 2004 than left the country at my will.

My sister got married and got her citizenship and applied for F4 for me.My PD is AUG 2006.

In march 2009 I recieved the email below:

Current Status: This case has been sent to our local office for processing.

On March 26, 2009, we transferred this case to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location for additional processing. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

In May 2009, NVC mailed en envelope to my home country informing There are no visa numbers and need to wait bla bla and

my Case number and PD date info.

On the gov.immigration web page, I opened online account with these case number and have my username and password so I can check it.

Please correct me if wrong but since my PD is aug2006,I expect my gc in 2016.What do you think?

Since 2009 envelope from NVC nothing happened,is it ok?

Edited by PD2006forf4

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello to everyone,I am very hapy to find this community.Let me tell you some about my case.

I studied some in the USA ,left the school and overstayed my visa more than one year.I lived in the state for almost 4 year between 2000 and 2004 than left the country at my will.

My sister got married and got her citizenship and applied for F4 for me.My PD is AUG 2006.

In march 2009 I recieved the email below:

Current Status: This case has been sent to our local office for processing.

On March 26, 2009, we transferred this case to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location for additional processing. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

In May 2009, NVC mailed en envelope to my home country informing There are no visa numbers and need to wait bla bla and

my Case number and PD date info.

On the gov.immigration web page, I opened online account with these case number and have my username and password so I can check it.

Please correct me if wrong but since my PD is aug2006,I expect my gc in 2016.What do you think?

Since 2009 envelope from NVC nothing happened,is it ok?

At the current speed of VB movement it will take more than 10 years for F4 petitions to be current. It's very normal not to hear anything from NVC after the approval. Just sit tight and continue with your life. :-)

Timeline

Hi guys,

Our PD is Nov 24, 2000 for F4, Mumbai Consultate.

But still waiting of Interview communication. Will update the forum once I get any information.

guyz there is a news...someone in my friend's relatives, got appointment

f4 ,Mumbai....

pd...dnt know..sry for that..but i 9o the month...November 2000

Timeline

Hi guys,

But still waiting of Interview communication. Will update the forum once I get any information.

I Hope you will get appointment next month. If visa bulletin will going in same spped...

My PD is 5 Jan 2001.

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Hi guys,

ya..i think by the end of this month u will get app....update us asap :) best of luck

I Hope you will get appointment next month. If visa bulletin will going in same spped...

My PD is 5 Jan 2001.

i think u will get in the end of april....

plz update if u get app asap.. :thumbs:

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

What is going on ?? Its 5th March not a single interview etter, moreover its monday in USA. they are open ! Anyone have any ideas whats goingn on? Iam just 2 months away and now i dont want the bulletin to freeze anymore ! Had enough :crying:

PD is 12 DEC 2000

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.