5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear All

My Priority date was February 2002

civil Documents send on March 2011

NVC Informed that Documentrly Qualified waiting for VISA number

CUT OF date change in Bulletin from January 2002 to again January 2000 WHYYYYYYY?

and how long it can take mare :(

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear All

CUT OF date change in Bulletin from January 2002 to again January 2000 WHYYYYYYY?

wellcum dear nomi in VJ....IM fROM PAKISTAN nd im also waitng like you. Its very bad to hear that still f4 prority dates moveing in year 2000 nd and now date is 8oct00...2 months still reamin to reach on year 2001.and your pd is feb02 nd i may02...its mean we'll wait more till than pd become available...i don't when it'll happen..just hope for best nd keep prayers....currently visa bulletin moving only one month but hope in a future it'll move fast...its depend on annual limit which is 65000 only for f4 fillers...and we don't know how much petition are in line in year 2000,2001,2002.

GOOD LUCK:)

Dear All

PD:29MAY2002

DOCUMENTARILY QUALUFIED SNICE JAN2012

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Hi Members,

Rdegards and thankyou for your kindness to help me. My situation is as follows

- My friend filed for his borther and his brother's family ( wife and 2 minor children) in F4 category in april 2003. His petition was approved and currently is in NVC pending visa number avaibility. BUT my friend's brother ( principal beneficiary ) died 4 months ago. Qustions are as follow

1. Can my firend's family ( wife and 2 minor children )can continue original petition somehow/ any way?

2. My friend's brother and his family are living in India for his whole life. Do they qualify for " Humanatarian reinstatemnt" ?

Any help from you is greately appriciated. Please Help me.....I Thankyou all in advance ..please

Thanks

ipav

Timeline

Hi Members,

- My friend filed for his borther and his brother's family ( wife and 2 minor children) in F4 category in april 2003. His petition was approved and currently is in NVC pending visa number avaibility. BUT my friend's brother ( principal beneficiary ) died 4 months ago. Qustions are as follow

1. Can my firend's family ( wife and 2 minor children )can continue original petition somehow/ any way?

2. My friend's brother and his family are living in India for his whole life. Do they qualify for " Humanatarian reinstatemnt" ?

Any help from you is greately appriciated. Please Help me.....I Thankyou all in advance ..please

Thanks

ipav

i think now they can't get iv now...i have seen one case like this...in fact they were my relatives.....principal beneficiary died...and other 3 derivative didn't get iv....thats all i know

Timeline

i think now they can't get iv now...i have seen one case like this...in fact they were my relatives.....principal beneficiary died...and other 3 derivative didn't get iv....thats all i know

Thankyou Mr. sachin..i thankyou your time and help.

Thankyou for sharing your experience..

Thanks for your comment

ipav

Timeline

Thankyou Mr. sachin..i thankyou your time and help.

Thankyou for sharing your experience..

Thanks for your comment

ipav

your wlcm.. :thumbs:

total 847 people get appointment for march (f4 -mumbai india )

looks like there are are lotz of applicants in 2000...... :angry::wacko::blink:

Timeline

damn thats a lotta peoples , and those 874 peoples has ther family with them as well. I hope VB rises more than a month in April , cz f4 philipines rose 2 month 21 days this VB.

no....total 847 people ...if we consider approx 4 people in one family then approx 200-225 family ...

847 is a huge number....in first list there was 444 applicants. then yesterday they put updated list..in which there was 847..

hope we can see some pace in april vb.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Each country each year could immigrate no more than 7% of the total immigration quotas.How does it works?How does that "worldwide category" come form???I mean, a small country such as Iceland cannot use up the numbers each year,should it still has to wait that "worldwide category"???

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi Members,

Thanks

ipav

ipav

check my earlier post 384 and the link provided, it might be of some help..You can quote the Reference document while talking to the NVC customer service..ask for a supervisor and then initiate the question..

Good Luck..:thumbs:

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

AND ADMIN, WOULD YOU PLEASE PIN THIS "ALL F4" TOPIC

I second that..Admins, it would be really helpful for this initiative..Thank You in advance..:yes:

India is the first place to know the new VISA bulletin,so we are all counting on you. :lol:

India Never Disappoints..:)

@visagrant

Here is very serious problem..plz help me

if principal applican got his visa and go to united states and his son or daugher still In AP ..nd when principal applicant get his green card and come back to his country..then his son/daugher who were in AP and can he/she get a visa and can he/she go to USA without principal applicant...??

Plz ans me any body who know this and thz is very serious problem...

Yes. A derivative can receive an immigration benefit at the same time or after the principal beneficiary. They just can't receive it before the principal beneficiary. As long as the principal beneficiary has already entered the US with their immigrant visa and become a permanent resident then the derivatives can enter, even if the principal beneficiary is currently outside the US.

Jim is right..:yes:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.