5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Its gona be 3 weeks I dnt think more movement for feb.. may be next month also 3 weeks only!

Correct...but next march vb will move 4 weeks hope soo and they will also predict upcoming movement in march vb .................

Edited by jolly786

Timeline

Correct...but next march vb will move 4 weeks hope soo and they will also predict upcoming movement in march vb .................

Earlier prediction seems to be proven wrong....Still let us hope

jab vb will be 1oct,2001

feb vb will be 1 nov,2001

march vb will be 22 nov,2001

april vb will be 1 jan,2002

F4 - India - PD - 23rd March 2003

- Received COA 14th May 2015

- Received Visa and reached to US in Feb 2016

Timeline

Earlier prediction seems to be proven wrong....Still let us hope

jab vb will be 1oct,2001

feb vb will be 1 nov,2001

march vb will be 22 nov,2001

april vb will be 1 jan,2002

listen even DOS predictions came to wrong.........that is acceptable....no body in this world predicts 100% correct about movement of visa bulletin... even head of VO Charles ............its very much easy to point finger on others.....more over i will try my best level to predict the Vb dates .......... so lets see what will happen....

Filed: Timeline

Hi All,

Have a question for all.. I received an email for my 3 cases from my relatives today in India. They said that I need to complete the DS260 form so it processes further.. My question to all of you is that what is the ds260 form and what data do I need from them to complete this form for them.. I am the Petitioner filing for my Brother and Sisters. Total 3 Cases, completed waiting for Visa #'s. The Priority date is Feb 2002. I logged in to this website (https://ceac.state.gov/iv/) and it shows the form available and it says start. when I went in to one of the sisters and clicked in it is shows that its paid but it also says start..

What do I need from them to complete this form and process this.

thanks in advance

Timeline

Hi All,

Have a question for all.. I received an email for my 3 cases from my relatives today in India. They said that I need to complete the DS260 form so it processes further.. My question to all of you is that what is the ds260 form and what data do I need from them to complete this form for them.. I am the Petitioner filing for my Brother and Sisters. Total 3 Cases, completed waiting for Visa #'s. The Priority date is Feb 2002. I logged in to this website (https://ceac.state.gov/iv/) and it shows the form available and it says start. when I went in to one of the sisters and clicked in it is shows that its paid but it also says start..

What do I need from them to complete this form and process this.

thanks in advance

whats your exact PD ????????? i think you need to fill DS-260 online form..............

Filed: Timeline

whats your exact PD ????????? i think you need to fill DS-260 online form..............

Hey Jolly

Its feb 25, 2002

I called the NVC and they said that my cases are all complete and waiting for visa #'s. They used the ds-230 to process mine. They also mentioned that this went in to effect starting September 2013. My cases have been completed since April of 2011.. They also mentioned that for the cases that are not completed yet will need to process with the DS-260 form..

Let me know what you think..

thanks

Edited by cdamania

Timeline

listen even DOS predictions came to wrong.........that is acceptable....no body in this world predicts 100% correct about movement of visa bulletin... even head of VO Charles ............its very much easy to point finger on others.....more over i will try my best level to predict the Vb dates .......... so lets see what will happen....

Cool down man....I was saying let "us" hope... i was not pointing any fingers on you or even anyone...You r taking it personally...

Timeline

ok fine man.........we will see 4 weeks movement in march vb...........

Let us hope for the best....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.