5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

i bet with you that movement will be like this for sure........ other wise i will give you treat in jalandhar in your city at your choice........:D

Hey jolly

On what base u predict this movement?

I know u have great experiance

And as per this movement when my process start

Edited by Harsh patel

Timeline

wrong prediction.

yeah this is just prediction as told in the post............. so can u share some light how it is wrong ????????/

more over guys i knw this man personally ...............i dnt want to comment on his post..........as u saw that few weeks ago he posted that he got his COA and but actually he is making fool of all the vj members........his pd is in nov,2002........and i will show you the post............

Timeline

Hey jolly

On what base u predict this movement?

I know u have great experiance

thanks very much.........see this is just a prediction as i told you.......m not making you guys fool or misguiding u guys......i hope u got it :)

yeah the movement will be likely this ...........

Timeline

thanks very much.........see this is just a prediction as i told you.......m not making you guys fool or misguiding u guys......i hope u got it :)

yeah the movement will be likely this ...........

And as per this movement when my process start in October 2014?

Timeline

January2003

you will get your COA , when the vb dates will be may 2002 or june 2002.........

Actually , when their is an immediate visa available or likely to available with in the next 9 months...NVC will sends a letter enclosing the Choice of agent form.........................

Timeline

you will get your COA , when the vb dates will be may 2002 or june 2002.........

Actually , when their is an immediate visa available or likely to available with in the next 9 months...NVC will sends a letter enclosing the Choice of agent form.........................

After I get coa then how much time take to complete the process?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.