5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Guys one good news..........

we will see good jump in October or November VB 2013 for sure..................confirmed information given by lawyer..............good.gifgood.gif

Hey dude,is that true?could you give me that link?

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

OK. I'm tired of seeing people using affirmative words to describe something that is currently completely unknown.

" ... congress WILL pass the CIR in xxx..."

" .... VB WILL move fast in xxx"

".... F4 immigration WILL be repealed in xxx"

" ..... VB WILL advance XXX months in XXX"

Guys, listen: If you are predicting something that may or may not happen in the future, do not use affirmative sentences like "will", "for sure", etc. You are simply spreading unrealistic optimism & pessimism that may or may not be the case. In other words, you are doing nothing but spreading unconfirmed, undocumented rumor that is likely to cause great panic and misjudgment for other forum members.

Nobody on this forum has the capability of predicting future events. Even the officers and staff at NVC or State Department won't make any prediction or judgement without proper knowledge on a specific subject.

If you want to convey some news & information from other news source, CITE THEM, just like you are writing an academic paper where you need to cite and do reference list for all sources that you used.

OK. I'm tired of seeing people using affirmative words to describe something that is currently completely unknown.

Guys, listen: If you are predicting something that may or may not happen in the future, do not use affirmative sentences like "will", "for sure", etc. You are simply spreading unrealistic optimism & pessimism that may or may not be the case. In other words, you are doing nothing but spreading unconfirmed, undocumented rumor that is likely to cause great panic and misjudgment for other forum members.

Nobody on this forum has the capability of predicting future events. Even the officers and staff at NVC or State Department won't make any prediction or judgement without proper knowledge on a specific subject.

If you want to convey some news & information from other news source, CITE THEM, just like you are writing an academic paper where you need to cite and do reference list for all sources that you used.

Agree with lengygf

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

hey..m not predicting this stuff for my self.....m not spreading any rumors .....i have some reliable sources from where i got this information..got it .......so wait and watch the October or November vb........

Timeline

Hey dude,is that true?could you give me that link?

Firstly m not working in department of state..........the above information regarding VB movement as i said given by lawyer......m not predicting my self .............. he told that :---------

"good morning ed I have the visa numbers but I'm not in the office so I can't make a copy and send it to you I'll send it later but F 4 has moved to the 22nd of July 2001 I'm thinking that's just a little less than a month I can't exactly remember what the last month was so it's moving but uh October's when it really takes a jump but I think that you should be at doing paperwork way before October uh soon as I get to the office and I can get your copy to you won't be till this afternoon or or early evening I'll send you a copy bye bye "

this is send by lawyer.............

i hope you will get your answer........

Timeline

...confirmed information given by lawyer..............good.gif good.gif

..............could you give me that link?

How could he give a LINK to the Lawyer's tongue...tongue.png ...laughing.gif

Guys, I agree that sometimes the future predictions are not quite a research and might be annoying..but the immigration system is broken and what could have been done easier is being done at a snail's pace..So take everything in the stride..

Good Luck..good.gif

Timeline

Firstly m not working in department of state..........the above information regarding VB movement as i said given by lawyer......m not predicting my self .............. he told that :---------

"good morning ed I have the visa numbers but I'm not in the office so I can't make a copy and send it to you I'll send it later but F 4 has moved to the 22nd of July 2001 I'm thinking that's just a little less than a month I can't exactly remember what the last month was so it's moving but uh October's when it really takes a jump but I think that you should be at doing paperwork way before October uh soon as I get to the office and I can get your copy to you won't be till this afternoon or or early evening I'll send you a copy bye bye "

this is send by lawyer.............

i hope you will get your answer........

Good, you are able to substantiate with some backup information..

Good Luck..good.gif

Timeline

How could he give a LINK to the Lawyer's tongue...tongue.png ...laughing.gif

Guys, I agree that sometimes the future predictions are not quite a research and might be annoying..but the immigration system is broken and what could have been done easier is being done at a snail's pace..So take everything in the stride..

Good Luck..good.gif

good.gif

Good, you are able to substantiate with some backup information..

Good Luck..good.gif

good.gif

Timeline

09/01/2013: Emerging GOP CIR Compromise: Path to Citizenship vs Pathway to Citizenship

• Fax News Latino reports today, 09/01/2013, that the House GOP is heading towards a compromise for CIR in the way which this reporter proposed on 08/18/2013: Legalize undocumented immigrants but let the legalized immigrants earn permanent resident status and citizenship in the same way any other legal immigrants are required to go through. House GOP has been struggling with the Senate CIR bill because it allows the legalized undocumented immigrants for automatic citizeship pathway after 13 years. We are reposting below our earlier posting of 08/18/2013.........

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

09/01/2013: Emerging GOP CIR Compromise: Path to Citizenship vs Pathway to Citizenship

• Fax News Latino reports today, 09/01/2013, that the House GOP is heading towards a compromise for CIR in the way which this reporter proposed on 08/18/2013: Legalize undocumented immigrants but let the legalized immigrants earn permanent resident status and citizenship in the same way any other legal immigrants are required to go through. House GOP has been struggling with the Senate CIR bill because it allows the legalized undocumented immigrants for automatic citizeship pathway after 13 years. We are reposting below our earlier posting of 08/18/2013.........

Jolly what does it means ?

can you explain ?

what will happen to F4 ?

Savvy Boy

Timeline

and congratulations to visa grant for turning into platinum member smile.png

Thank You Sachin.. Being a Gold Member i thought you will break my record by coming back and helping the other F4 filers..You can start now first by updating your timeline below or by adding it in your signature..smile.png

chart_curve.png Timeline

Good Luck..good.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.