5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

biggrin.png ...it is totally physical..tongue.png

Adjustment of Status is for filers who are already physically present right now in US and would appear within their service center to obtain a Visa and adjust their present Visa Status..

Good Luck..good.gif

It means it does not apply to me cause I am not present in USA right now, I am in India only, so again my question remains open that how retrogression would affect CSPA for those who have already been interviewed once ?

Priority Date : 18 JUL 2001.

Interviewed Once : DEC 2010.

Timeline

SAvvy.....whats ur PD ??????????

hey their are lot guys in vitenem ...whose already got their i/l upto 22nd july,2001............

Vietnam does not fall under Indian region so do not predict on the basis of Vietnam

Priority Date : 18 JUL 2001.

Interviewed Once : DEC 2010.

Timeline

atlast all the speculations hve ended biggrin.png

All the predictions, speculations and Data/Number analysis are only meant to reduce the difficulties in the long waiting for F4 visa..I atleast hope that the obama administration does some good visa movement forward for F4 category in the 2014 Fiscal Year..

Good Luck..good.gif

Timeline

It means it does not apply to me cause I am not present in USA right now, I am in India only, so again my question remains open that how retrogression would affect CSPA for those who have already been interviewed once ?

Technically..only the CO in the consulate/embassy can answer/decide for your question..Good Luck for your upcoming Interview..good.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.