5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

They didn't mention regarding interviewed cases but they had stated like this:

"Applicant is under 21 using his or her adjusted age and then filed for adjustment of status during the one-year window before visa retrogression." (which is applicable to you)

"The subsequent visa retrogression will not affect that child; his or her 2A status is locked in. It does not matter when the visa becomes available again or how long it takes to complete the adjustment process."

So, I think you are CSPA covered as per my understanding.

So, what does the exact meaning of adjustment of status?

Priority Date : 18 JUL 2001.

Interviewed Once : DEC 2010.

Timeline

VB not out..........its good or bad ??????

It is not a easy task and they might be working hard for this VB to make your 100% prediction come true..tongue.png

Good Luck..good.gif

My PD is 20Sep2006 does anyone know if i will be uner the new merit system if the bill pass by then??

Thank You.

You have to wait till House come up with their version..yes.gif

Good Luck..good.gif

Timeline

This is too much technical, i do not know how it applies to me

biggrin.png ...it is totally physical..tongue.png

Adjustment of Status is for filers who are already physically present right now in US and would appear within their service center to obtain a Visa and adjust their present Visa Status..

Good Luck..good.gif

Timeline

attachicon.gifabc.png

And jolly you will be current in next few months.

I am sure.

SAvvy.....whats ur PD ??????????

I Dont think that September's VB is 1st August

ONE WEEK MOVEMENT I THINK

hey their are lot guys in vitenem ...whose already got their i/l upto 22nd july,2001............

Timeline

Hi,

I got below info from a website http://www.mygcvisa.com/visa-bulletin/visa-bulletin-september-2013.aspx

Family Based:

Family-Sponsored All Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed CHINA- mainland born INDIA MEXICO PHILIPPINES F1 15NOV06 15NOV06 15NOV06 08SEP93 01JUL01 F2A C C C C C F2B 08JAN06 08JAN06 08JAN06 01APR94 01JAN03 F3 22JAN03 22JAN03 22JAN03 08MAY93 08DEC92 F4 08JUL01 08JUL01 08JUL01 01OCT96 22JAN90

India 8 jul 01

F4 08JUL01 08JUL01 08JUL01 01OCT96 22JAN90 Edited by safshaikh

Timeline

Hi,

I got below info from a website http://www.mygcvisa.com/visa-bulletin/visa-bulletin-september-2013.aspx

Family Based:

Family-Sponsored All Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed CHINA- mainland born INDIA MEXICO PHILIPPINES F1 15NOV06 15NOV06 15NOV06 08SEP93 01JUL01 F2A C C C C C F2B 08JAN06 08JAN06 08JAN06 01APR94 01JAN03 F3 22JAN03 22JAN03 22JAN03 08MAY93 08DEC92 F4 08JUL01 08JUL01 08JUL01 01OCT96 22JAN90

India 8 jul 01

F4 08JUL01 08JUL01 08JUL01 01OCT96 22JAN90

This is just prediction...........they made it every month.......

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.