5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thanks VJ members for responses!!!

This year the PD movement for F4 was very slow...
probably due to LIFE act which was entacted from december 2002 to april 2001
the PD movement was slow during these months...
Now LIFE act is finished so PD should move fast(LIFE act was major cause of retrogression due to more AOS filed at USCIS)...
Now the PD should move as it used to move before retrogression...
This point supports jolly's viewpoint about PD movement....

so GUYZ what do you think???

I am waiting for responses!!!

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My cousin sisters PD is 20 july 2001! So I guess she will hear something about interview soon! I will update once I get to know! But someone please help me with my query. She is on student visa here already.. any chance she can apply for green card from here.. her parents are in India! does she have to go back to india and apply for green card along with the family? Is it compulsory..? can anyone give me some concrete solution or say! or any website link which will help me figure this? Do we need a lawer for this? WAiting for reply soon all Big members here! visagrant jolly ..Help me!

Timeline

Thanks VJ members for responses!!!

This year the PD movement for F4 was very slow...

probably due to LIFE act which was entacted from december 2002 to april 2001

the PD movement was slow during these months...

Now LIFE act is finished so PD should move fast(LIFE act was major cause of retrogression due to more AOS filed at USCIS)...

Now the PD should move as it used to move before retrogression...

This point supports jolly's viewpoint about PD movement....

so GUYZ what do you think???

I am waiting for responses!!!

i am agree with you...

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Upcoming visa bulletins without CIR for F4 in the coming months :-

September 2013 :- 22july,2001.

October 2013 :- 1 September,2001

November 2013 :- 8 October,2001

December 2013 :- 15 November,2001

January 2014 :- 8 January,2002

February 2014 :- 1May,2002

Hey jolly! man how could you be so sure that after pd 22july,2001 it will jump to 1 september2001. It could jump to 22 august,2001? wht do u say?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My cousin sisters PD is 20 july 2001! So I guess she will hear something about interview soon! I will update once I get to know! But someone please help me with my query. She is on student visa here already.. any chance she can apply for green card from here.. her parents are in India! does she have to go back to india and apply for green card along with the family? Is it compulsory..? can anyone give me some concrete solution or say! or any website link which will help me figure this? Do we need a lawer for this? WAiting for reply soon all Big members here! visagrant jolly ..Help me!

Yes she has to go back to India to appear at the interview. Those on student visa cannot apply for adjustment of status.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: China
Timeline

She needs to go back India and apply for the VISA with her family there from the local US consulate.And don't forget to get the police certificate in America before she goes back.Why need a lawyer?

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Friends As written in july's bulletin we can predict that visa bulletin shall move min 3 weeks and max 5 weeks till october and after that God knows better.dancin5hr.gif

Yap,one thing is for sure.If there is no ####### like that LIFE ACT after October the movement of the Visa bulletin will not be likely slowed down.

Edited by SimonZoe

Timeline

Assuming that original application was for her parents, she will be derivative in F4 category so she has 2 options..

1. Go to India 10-15 days before Interview & get Visa along with her Parents

No Police Certifcate required from USA but she will require Police Certificate from India for stay till the period she came to USA.

2. If she cant/do not want to visit India during that time, she can apply for adjustment of status as derivative of beneficiary after her parents get visa. In this case also she will get green card without going to USA & she will have to go to nearby USA office for fingerprinting.....

I had done research about this before some time as i am also in the same boat. Will have to look up the links websites but will send that in 1-2 days.....

Also, i dont think lawyer is required for this. but than its upto u. if the person in usa can handle all the papework than u can do it yourself & if you go through a lawyer in USA typical cost would be around $1000-$1500 for all paperwork.

Timeline
I130 - NOA1 : 02/11/2002
I130-APPROVED : 01/12/2009
NVC RECEIVED : 20/03/2015

Interview Complete - Visa Received

Timeline

GUYS!!!...what do you think of jolly's calculation???

ALL MEMBERS OF F4 FORUM!!!

Jolly is Human..smile.png

..He is using his common sense approach to bring some "Cheers" to the long waiting F4 filers..

Good Luck..good.gif

Timeline

Guy's what are the chances of getting student Visa for Derivative Beneficiary with approved petition , My Niece has cleared the Medical Test and want to go for highers studies in dental .Kindly Replyidea9dv.gif

Studen Visa is not dual intent, so, she has to prefer either Student Visa or F4 Visa..

....If she gets F4 visa, she can go to US and apply for admission for dental..why need a visa for that..tongue.png

Good Luck..good.gif

Edited by Visa Grant

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.