Timeline

Upcoming visa bulletins without CIR for F4 in the coming months :-

September 2013 :- 22july,2001.

October 2013 :- 1 September,2001

November 2013 :- 8 October,2001

December 2013 :- 15 November,2001

January 2014 :- 8 January,2002

February 2014 :- 1May,2002

Wow that's really awesome... how do you know that??? are you sure????

because my study is really disturbed because i am waiting for 30 months since 30 months...

*since retrogression

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

GUYS!!!...what do you think of jolly's calculation???

ALL MEMBERS OF F4 FORUM!!!

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Hi Jolly

How you calculate the upcoming VISA Bulletin !!! If it is then you should get your COA by end of this month. As far I know NVC send the COA to applicant Six month before his PD will be current.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Can you please explain on what grounds this calculation has been made ????

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi Jolly

How you calculate the upcoming VISA Bulletin !!! If it is then you should get your COA by end of this month. As far I know NVC send the COA to applicant Six month before his PD will be current.

Hey ikrabul.

No! the families who already got choice of agents would not get choice of agent again when their pd will become current. They will have to resubmit police reports and then have medical and interview.

Only jolly can tell how he made these calculations!

Jolly visa journey members are excited due to your amazing predictions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on Jolly respond !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

what about my PD Joly

mine is 19 MAY 2004

when you guss to be currunt?

1- I130 Filed at 20 May 2004 for F4 Category

2- PD-19th May 2004

3- Case approved at USCIS on 29 OCT 2009

4- Case sent to NVC on Nov 2, 2009

5- June 23,2016 : Petitioner's name appeared

6- July 19,2016 : DS-261 Online Choice of Address and Agent & DS-260, Online

Immigration Visa and Alien Registration Application are Opened

(NOT Activated).

7- ???????????? : Received DS-261

8- ???????????? : Submit DS-261

9- July 20, 2016 : AOS and IV fees Bill activated.

10- July 20, 2016 : Pay AOS Fees

11- July 21, 2016 : Received AOS Fees

12- July 22, 2016 : Pay IV Bill (4 persons)

13- July 22, 2016 : Pay fee for CSPA case

14- July 25, 2016 : Received IV Bill (4 persons)

15- July 25, 2016 : Submit DS-260 (3 persons)

16- July 26, 2016 : Ask NVC if I can file CSPA

17- July 28, 2016 : NVC replied CSPA as "cannot be reviewed" due to "no visa number available"

18- Aug. 10, 2016 : Send AOS and IV Package

19- Aug. 12, 2016 : NVC received all the civil documents and I-864 AOS Financial Documents (11.04 AM)

20- Aug. 15, 2016 : Sent ASK NVC to Add my petitioner as my (Agent/Attorney)

21- Aug. 17, 2016 : NVC Scan Date (NOA 1)

22- Aug. 20, 2016 : NVC Replied and removed my previous Attorney and add my Petitioner

to be my new (Agent/Attorney)

23- Oct. 04, 2016 : My son's name (who is under CSPA) deleted

24- Oct. 05, 2016 : Received NOA2 asking for 2015 W-2 (form)

25- Oct 05, 2016 : send 2015 W-2 form by (Email & Mail)

26- Oct. 06, 2016 : Case Complete Email

27- Oct. 11, 2016 : Case Completed after receiving all required Documents (NOA 3)

28- .....................: Interview Confirmation | P4

29- .....................: Medical
30- .....................: Interview [at 00.00 AM]

31- .....................: Visa in Hand

32- .....................: POE [JFK]

33- .....................: CSPA approved

34- .....................: Checklist certification scan date

35- .....................: NVC Scan Date 2

36- .....................: Case Completed at NVC (confirmed by calling on .....................)

37- .....................: Visa issued

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

Calculations and Implications are really good..The question still remains whatther Senate CIR passes..?rolleyes.gif

In work permit visas, congress has come up with the thought of not counting the derivatives/beneficiary as part of the visa numbers allocation...so...." new PD for F4 would be January 2010 by the Oct 1st, 2015.." will also make sense..

Good Luck..good.gif

Seeing your Math Calculation & Analysis..I wonder if you have made that as part of your life..smile.png

It's highly unlikely that the Senate CIR as written will pass the House unless discharge petition is successfully carried out (very unlikely). The House will probably pass its own immigration bill(s) and bring it/them to the conference with the Senate to compromise on the final product. Whether that will adversely affect us F4 is unclear at this moment, but what I can tell you is that we, legal prospective immigrants, aren't as controversial as a group as the undocumented immigrants are. While we may feel mistreated with the tiny amount of media and political attention we receive, another way of seeing this is that we're not going to be the group either side of the aisle would like to throw balls at; we are that much less controversial. Democrats surely want to fix our problem and GOP seems like they aren't so hostile to their solution, suggesting that we'll probably be fine at the end. In fact, Boehner said he expects the compromise bill to reach the president's desk by the end of this year, Pelosi just said that the debate isn't going to extend to next year (election year when nothing gets done, as if anything's getting done right now), and many analysts are also saying that the final bill will come to life by early next year at the latest. The do-nothing sentiment is dwindling day by day for sure.

Now, I've got to tell you: despite the optimism, the F4 PD jumping to 2010 that soon (Oct. 2015) is very unlikely considering that when Merit-based Track Two kicks in, it will only benefit Mexicans and Filipinos who've been waiting far longer than we have. Do remember that this Track disregards per-country cap and will therefore issue visas to those who've been waiting the longest, who are these two nationalities in ALL family-based categories. And there's probably close-to million of them ahead of our PDs. With that, many of us won't see any real movement for as many as two years once we consume all unused visas and remaining sibling-based ones.

Here's a kicker, though: the Senate CIR, as proposed, will recapture 400k (!!) unused visas for employment-based category (according to the aforementioned NumbersUSA table and several other sources I reviewed). Considering that there's 120k-thick backlog in that entire category and CIR exempting the dependents (spouses & children) from counting against the visa quota, this category is likely going to become current almost immediately once the recapture occurs. What I'm hoping is that, by the current statute (if either of the family- and employment-based categories have any unused visas left, they are to be sent over to the other category), whatever that's left behind after clearing the employment-based backlog will "flow" to our family-based category with ~280k visas (400k-120k). I'm not sure how the allocation would occur then, but as the Senate CIR dictates for F4 to receive 40% of the new overall family quota, hopefully we'd get 40% of the remainder: 112k visas. That'll certainly be a big boost in addition to our own 210k visas (unused plus 90k F4 visas) we'd receive over the course of new FY. I can only hope, though!

And contrary to your observation, I hate math. With passion. I guess algebra and simple number-crunching are fine, but I can't stand calculus and beyond. I guess on issues that matter to me, though, especially when they eat away my life and time, I can still manage to bear it (but I do I love analyzing things!).

Hi jolly, savvyboy,visagrant, pak 2002,ijustmadethis(your calculations were awesome)

I need help. My PD is March 2002. I have been waiting since retrogression for my PD to be current.

Now PD for F4 is 22 june 2001. For two next bulletins prediction for F4 is 3 to 5 weeks.

what do u think PD will remainin moving 3 to 5 weeks for next 6 to 7 months???

can anyone provide me any explanation regarding future PD movement.?

Any response will be highly appreciated.

I AM WAITING!!!

I think that it's likely for the F4 PD to move 3-5 weeks on average for the following months to come (for how many, I'm uncertain). We've only moved 4 months this FY, which is a record-low since FY2001 (except for the great retrogression of FY2011). It's possible for the PD to pick up its speed and sustain its movement by 3-5 week per month till the end of this FY.

Beyond that, it's unpredictable.

GUYS!!!...what do you think of jolly's calculation???

ALL MEMBERS OF F4 FORUM!!!

I'll reserve any specific comment until Jolly explains his claim, but I personally think it's unlikely. My reason being: last time the PD jump happened in FY2010 with 32 months, FY2011 came back with 20 months-long retrogression. Either the PD moves slowly-but-steadily, or even if the jump occurs, we're going to see retrogression of proportional size. But who knows?

Timeline

Jolly bhaji please come into action and explain your logic. all F4's are waiting.

Actually i have one graph ..which shows the number of petitions filled from 1997 to 2002 for F4.....i am trying to upload it..but it shows error over here......

so let me explain you..In the graph the demand of visas of PD 2001 is very very high up to July 2001 or august 2001...after august 2001 PD the demand become very very very low ).....now when i compared the demand of visas from august 2001 to December 2002 with the demand of 1999 Pd's it is almost same....so guys now u can check that the Pd of 1999 will cover in only 6 months........

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I guess people have not learnt from their past experiences that making predictions about the visa bulletin does not do any good to anyone. Not even the guy who publishes the visa bulletin can accurately predict the future bulletins. So don't fret over someone's predictions.

Timeline

I guess people have not learnt from their past experiences that making predictions about the visa bulletin does not do any good to anyone. Not even the guy who publishes the visa bulletin can accurately predict the future bulletins. So don't fret over someone's predictions.

Right..........But this time may be different ...... :))))

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.