5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Does anyone know what type of bill House wants to introduce and what is in it for F4's

No one knows what house will introduce and pass.

But there is chance , that if they won't pass senate bill and introduce their own bill.

Than House's bill will be more strict and harsh.

and definitely Obama won't pass that.

Savvy Boy

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

If they will cancel all the approved and pending petitions then why they talk about clearing family backlogs and why they talk about giving another 18 months to file petitions for siblings once the bill becomes a law??

good.gif

Friends...Lets move on ..

Let the "Senate Bill Celebrations" are "on the House"..biggrin.png

Good Luck..

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

F1 Visa Availability post is on the roll..hope to see the same for F4 too..rolleyes.gif

Good Luck..good.gif

Oh friend !

I am waiting anxiously for any interview letter update and visa bulletin.

Savvy Boy

Timeline

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/30/chuck-schumer-house-immigration_n_3525163.html

house will pass senate bill......i thk house will get 238 votes on CIR bill........

Cheer Up..smile.png

House Gang of Seven

Good Luck..good.gif

According to Jolly's Link.

House will pass this bill end of this it done for oct

I think it will take time.

May be 3-6 months or more.

Hi I thought they wanted it done for oct..if passed when would it be affective??

Timeline

What if

The Senate Bill is not pased - In other words, there's a good chance that nothing is going to change....the F4 category will not be eliminated...smile.png

The House Republicans does not take up this Bill or for that matter any immigration bill - Irrespective of increasing the fences across the miles to strengthen the Border Security, they might avoid the bill but they cannot ignore the fact that there are 11 million undocumented inside US.innocent.gif

A developed nation like US, across the political lines, being a nation of immigrants, cannot live without "Common Sense" approach.tongue.png

In a way i appreciate the effort by the bipartisan group to bring back the Innovation to the Land of Opportunity to grow and move the Nation forward...good.gif

Good Luck.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Grenada
Timeline

PD April 30, 2001. Received email today that card was mailed out today July 3rd 2013. Checked status online on USCIS website says Card Production. Doing my happy dance now guys!!!dancin5hr.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.