5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Hi everybody. anyone please explain what will be the impact of us senate immigration reform on fb4 approved and pending petition.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/s744/text

it is really very difficult to understand it.

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I got an IL

My PD is: 14 June 2001

I'm from Vietnamese forum, I think the visa bulletin will move at least 4 weeks for FB4

Congratulation Chuong.

my PD is 25 june 2001.

I am waiting ...............

I don't want to wait one more month.

Savvy Boy

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

why r u stating that before october?i mean is there any danger after october?

............For CIR bill to become law, it is important that it passes both houses before Congress goes into the summer recess. Senate will be in summer recess from August 5 to September 5. House will be in summer recess from August 3 to September 8. When Congress return after summer recess, the political landscape will likely change as they prepare for the 2014 elections. To win the primary in those 2014 elections, Republicans have recently shifted to far right and opposed any immigration reform...yes.gif

Good Luck..good.gif

Timeline

can u explain how this bill might help my F4 visa petition.....my P.D is 14 Apr 2002.Will there be any complications if my P.D becomes current after Oct 2014.

what if your PD becomes "Current" before Oct 2014..?..idea9dv.gif

Good Luck..good.gif

Timeline

excuse me:

have some of you ever thought of the future F4s?

what would you think,if someone shout:"eliminate F4 new petitions because it will help my f4 case be faster",before you filed your case?

Praise the lord!

I agree with you Simon....But how good is the present broken immigration system...Waiting for 17 to 24 years...The prime time of a human life is wasted in waiting..innocent.gif

Good Luck..good.gif

Timeline

Hi everybody. anyone please explain what will be the impact of us senate immigration reform on fb4 approved and pending petition.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/s744/text

it is really very difficult to understand it.

Right now everything is not that clear...once the senate immigration reform becomes a law..then we get more interpretations from AILA(American Immigration Lawyers Association) for more clarity..yes.gif

Good Luck..good.gif

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Right now everything is not that clear...once the senate immigration reform becomes a law..then we get more interpretations from AILA(American Immigration Lawyers Association) for more clarity..yes.gif

Good Luck..good.gif

Hi, do you suspect that if senate immigration reform becomes a law --then f4s totally eliminated including approved and pending petition...

jolly vai please comment............

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi, do you suspect that if senate immigration reform becomes a law --then f4s totally eliminated including approved and pending petition...

jolly vai please comment............

no this is not.

PD:29MAY2002

DOCUMENTARILY QUALUFIED SNICE JAN2012

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.