5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

One thing I really can not understand is If it so that in October due to new fiscal year new quota would be allotted and so priority dates would jump more in visa bulletin, then why did last year in October same thing could not happen?

Priority Date : 18 JUL 2001.

Interviewed Once : DEC 2010.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Macedonia
Timeline

One thing I really can not understand is If it so that in October due to new fiscal year new quota would be allotted and so priority dates would jump more in visa bulletin, then why did last year in October same thing could not happen?

Priority dates are not jumping because its the beginning of fiscal year, they will jump if bill passes, which if it does, will come to action, the next fiscal year!

USCIS

Priority Date: August 28th, 2004

(August)08/20/2004 I-130 Fedex to Vermont

(September)09/01/2004 NOA1 (Received)

(November)10/16/2009 NOA2 (Approved)

NVC

(November)10/19/2009 NVC case number assigned

(May) 05/11/2017 Case opened for further processing

(May) 05/11/2017 DS261 Submitted

(May) 05/21/2017 DS260s Submitted for All three aplicants

(Feb) 02/17/2018 Case Completed

(March) 03/06/2018 Visa Interview Scheduled at US Embassy Skopje

(April) 04/17/2018 Visa Interview -- APPROVED

Timeline

Again the confusion remains is that even if the bill passes how would it help to move the priority dates faster?? Because In the bill there is no where mentioned that how they gonna kill the backlogs..!!!

Priority Date : 18 JUL 2001.

Interviewed Once : DEC 2010.

Timeline

Senators will start debate on CIR on 10th june,2013.........and hopefully will pass the legislation with strong support of 70+ votes before the end of june 2013.....now the problem is with Republicans controlled house.....i am still very much optimistic.....republican party playing politics in the house and playing with the people....shame on republican party..purely lack of leadership in the party.....but at last this bill will pass by congress in july 2013 and sign by the president....

Timeline

CIR 2013 will pass in august 2013 and sign by president said by house democratic leader....now in the house CIR needs 218 votes to pass...so their are 201 democrats in the house and 39 Republicans which are from the different states where Latino community having majority....so 201 + 39 = 240 ....which is greater than 218.....and on the other side senates will pass this bill at the end of the june 2013 between 67 - 75 votes ......

Timeline

CIR 2013 will pass in august 2013 and sign by president said by house democratic leader....now in the house CIR needs 218 votes to pass...so their are 201 democrats in the house and 39 Republicans which are from the different states where Latino community having majority....so 201 + 39 = 240 ....which is greater than 218.....and on the other side senates will pass this bill at the end of the june 2013 between 67 - 75 votes ......

dancin5hr.gif

Quick question:

I am going to apply for my sister. Do i have to file I-130 separate for each person( Like my sister's husband, son and daughter)? I have heard rumor that last date of filing for sister/brother is May 31st, 2013? Please input your opinion.

US CITIZENSHIP

12-20-2012: SENT N-400 APPLICATION

12-21-2012: RECEIVED N-400 APPLICATION

12-27-2012: CHECK CASHED

12-28-2012: NOA RECEIVED

01-08-2013: BIO-METRIC COMPLETED

01-14-2013: INTERVIEW IN LINE FOR SCHEDULED

04-10-2013: INTERVIEW SCHEDULE AT 7:30 AM, TAMPA OFFICE...APPROVED:)))

04-23-2013: OATH CEREMONY AT TAMPA 1 PM...FINALLY USC.....

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Macedonia
Timeline

Quick question:

I am going to apply for my sister. Do i have to file I-130 separate for each person( Like my sister's husband, son and daughter)? I have heard rumor that last date of filing for sister/brother is May 31st, 2013? Please input your opinion.

Just for your sister....

good luck

Wish it was that easy. There is a rocky road ahead of us all we can do is hope for the best. By the way not all democrats will support the bill.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I noticed something @ CEAC that our case status is now different from the last time...before our status is 'PROCESSING" and it is Non-immigrant but now it says "at NVC" and it is now Immigrant...hoping it is a good sign that our PD will become current soon...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.