5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Still no news,Jesus.I'm F4 Oct 2001.

Hey ! simon , nice to meet you... you are Chinese christian.

I thought you are Chinese atheist. because majority of people in china are atheist.

any ways.

Glad to see first Chinese christian in my life.

Savvy Boy

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

04/08/2013: Here We Go, Gang of 8 Prediction for Introduction of CIR Bill in the Senate Appears Not Until the End of Week, at Best

Reportedly staffers of Gang of 8 have been sitting in the same room to talk and work out the specific languages of the bill. In the meantime, as we reported yesterday, a process will continue through Sen. Rubio to smooth out the heat and level of opporsition by the ultra right wing GOP Senators once the bill is introduced. What a tedious and stressful job! The job is still at an "Overture" level of a classical music concert. For the concert to reach a climax burning emotions of the audience, it still has a long way to go, and the clock never stops and nervousness slowly starts kicking in the minds of CIR supporters. Tell them that this is the last tolerable delay for introduction of the bill in the Senate.

Pd-22dec2003

I-130 Sent : 10th April 2003

I-130 NOA1 : 24th Dec 2003

I-130 Approved : 19th November 2009

NVC Received : 18th December 2009

COA open : 15th October 2015

AOS paid : 16th November 2015

Visa fees paid : 12th March 2016

Support documents &

Civil document sent: 15th March 2016

CC letter received : 19th april 2016

Interview letter received: 02 December 2016

Medical:18th December,2016

Interview on:9th January 2017

Visa issued:12,January 2017

In USA:21,February,2017

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

savvy.boy:

Still no i/l news. :(

I Think we don't have Peoples with PD MAY OR JUNE 2001.....Lets see what will happen but i think Visa office chairman waiting for CIR/ NEW IMMIGRATION LAWS.

PD:29MAY2002

DOCUMENTARILY QUALUFIED SNICE JAN2012

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

well first of all, congratulations my friend! the journey's all over for you!

2ndly, if you dont have your social security no yet, then i suggest you wait for it. as the form says that its mandatory for all those with a ssn# to fill it and considering that you will receive it soon, id say dont fill it yet.

have a great life!

thnx bro ...but i already applied..i think i made mistake...lets c..

btw can anyone plz tell me what will b changed after immigration reform bill ? ??

about f2a category /? will f4 and f3 eliminated?

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

thnx bro ...but i already applied..i think i made mistake...lets c..

btw can anyone plz tell me what will b changed after immigration reform bill ? ??

about f2a category /? will f4 and f3 eliminated?

F2A category going to change AS IR and there is quite possible they can eliminate F3 and F4 if congress accept this legislation/ (house and senate).

IF you wanna marry someone in india then AFter CIR sign YOUR wife can come immediate LIKE IR-1 CR-1 visa.

GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY US LIFE

PD:29MAY2002

DOCUMENTARILY QUALUFIED SNICE JAN2012

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.