5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I do not believe the cases that are already awaiting a visa will be eliminated, as previously mentioned by another member that leaves room for possible law suits for funds already collected, and I doubt they will be willing to return monies. My issue with this however is that I have always felt the this category F4 is the most honest category, meaning there is little to no room for fraud. Your brother or sister is your family and can be proven. There are so many cases where people marry each other just for green card, even paying people to marry them for it, and they get through much faster than the F4s. But I guess that's life as always whats honest and true is not always easy. Lets wait and see what happens.

Totally Agree.and well said....:thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Serbia
Timeline

Hello guys, i am serbian (europe), F3 (so sorry, i know this is all F4 thread), PD NOV/8th/2004, reading all your posts make me scare about eliminating our (F3 and F4) family categories, will approved petition (mine is approved at december 23rd, 2009) be eliminated or just filled, or what? This is 9th year of waiting and 4th after approval....hope everything turn good for us....God bless us all together...thank you for answers.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hello guys, i am serbian (europe), F3 (so sorry, i know this is all F4 thread), PD NOV/8th/2004, reading all your posts make me scare about eliminating our (F3 and F4) family categories, will approved petition (mine is approved at december 23rd, 2009) be eliminated or just filled, or what? This is 9th year of waiting and 4th after approval....hope everything turn good for us....God bless us all together...thank you for answers.

Don get scared,just wait and see.

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

So you don't wanna to keep alive your dream then don't think about that!!! All of us know what's going around over the net. However we must keep our dream live till original bill pass.. All the news are published based on 19 Mar 2013. Nothing new after that !!!

so you don't want me to post links here. ?

lol

I won't post any more.

Savvy Boy

I called USCIS today.They said they will mail us their decision in two weeks ( approved/denied ).Please update when you hear something from them.Thank you and good luck.

Hi Ian in the same situation . Pd April 16 interviewed on Feb 17, 2011. I have not heard anything from USCIS. My attorney says wait another week and then he will inquire. Plz keep posted if u have an update. Thx

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i just say to you guyes PLEASE dont post here your freak comments about F3 AND F4........i am just seeing you guyes comments and dont want to post any good news for you because you guyes just took one thing and then mess it up .

ALL NEW MEMBER IGNORE POST ABOUT F3 AND F4 ELIMINATION because this is not official news and post and links here just for info.

F3 AND F4 can be eliminate if both parties get together but they are NOT agree on that,, Wait for BILL legislation when it will introduce then i will post here.

SAYYA BOY AND NICK YOU ARE READING ABOUT CIR FOR A WEEK BUT I AM AND mr.JOLLY TRACKING THIS BILL SINCE JANUARY 2013.

SO STOP MAKING us FOOL ABOUT F3 AND F4.

IF F3 AND F4 going to eliminate then there is no problem for those who filed and approved because IT has been occur since 2007 CIR bill.

IN 2007 when CIR introduce they were eliminating but reduce backlog by increasing VISA Numbers for temporary basis. so i think this point enough for us.

GOOD LUCK ALL

Edited by pak2002

PD:29MAY2002

DOCUMENTARILY QUALUFIED SNICE JAN2012

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

irrelevant....

You see all the post based on 19 mar 2013 . Nothing new! So give a break for new update.

And give a hope for some thing new!

i AGREE.....

Edited by pak2002

PD:29MAY2002

DOCUMENTARILY QUALUFIED SNICE JAN2012

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Savvy links are more updated than yours :)

!

You see all the post based on 19 mar 2013 . Nothing new! So give a break for new update.

Just Chill ....Just kidding..:P

They can do many things.

1. They can prioritize approved cases and clear the backlog.And create a new employment based special category for relatives of US citizen for future petitions.

2. They can prioritize approved cases and clear the backlog.And convert family based categories to employment based for future petitions.

3. Completely Limit family based categories , All already approved cases with their existing priority dates and convert them to employment based category and same for future new petitions.they can also create special employment based category for this.

4. Eliminate All family based categories except minor children and spouse.

5. Limit quotas for family based categories and introduce point based immigration.

what ever they do they will enhance their employment based immigration system and it looks like they will eliminate categories of family based immigration for future , means they will give visa to already filled and approved cases but no more visas in future.

it won't be easy.Philippines and Mexicans have the highest stake in family based categories and than Indians , Pakistanis and Bangladeshis and china and so on.

people will raise their voice.

than it will also be debated in house and senate.

it can fail also , but what we family based people need to do is start raising your voice.

start writing letters , send fax to senators and house members of both parties , republicans and democrats.

Irrespective of the links, you have made some good analysis on mixing EB & FB..:thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.