5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dua , yes.

Your age get freeze when your priority date becomes current for the first time.

your priority date was current for the first time on August 2010.

Now you can calculate your age.

Age when priority date become current for the first time - time consumed in case approval = C.S.P.A age

Are you sure our PD was first time current on August 2010?? Just wondering

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Oo okay.. This means we should have filled our DS 230 lastest by Aug 2011??? Right???

Yeah , if you submitted fees , 1-864 or ds230

any 1 of the above before august 2011, then you are safe under CSPA law.

Savvy Boy

Timeline

oh okay.. I hope same has been done..I will check with my uncle. thanks :)

dua,

I want to ask 1 question ,

Are you just taking new tax returns with you to interview or you are taking new sponsorship I-864 along with new tax returns to the interview ???

Savvy Boy

Timeline

dua,

I want to ask 1 question ,

Are you just taking new tax returns with you to interview or you are taking new sponsorship I-864 along with new tax returns to the interview ???

well it is mentioned in the letter to bring recent tax returns.. my uncle is reviewing our case file. After his review I will be in a better position to get back to you.. just wondering is it necessary to take new sponsorship form I-864 A?? as we have already submitted before

Timeline

well it is mentioned in the letter to bring recent tax returns.. my uncle is reviewing our case file. After his review I will be in a better position to get back to you.. just wondering is it necessary to take new sponsorship form I-864 A?? as we have already submitted before

Dua , sachin told in his experience that they have asked sachin to show new sponsor I-864 too.

So I also recommend you to take new sponsorship I-864 along with new tax returns to visa interview.

Savvy Boy

Timeline

Dua , sachin told in his experience that they have asked sachin to show new sponsor I-864 too.

So I also recommend you to take new sponsorship I-864 along with new tax returns to visa interview.

Oh okay thanks.. I will discuss..

Timeline

Guys plz tell me do we need to make police certificate again??? Cuzz i have heard they are valid for 6 months only... Plus in the letter they have written for police certificate as " recieved as a post meeting requirement"

What does it mean???

Savy. Boy, pak 2002 and Waleed plz give your opinions

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Guys plz tell me do we need to make police certificate again??? Cuzz i have heard they are valid for 6 months only... Plus in the letter they have written for police certificate as " recieved as a post meeting requirement"

What does it mean???

Yeah You have to get A fresh PCCs because PCC only valid for one year so when you guyes submitted ist time AT NVC now YOUR old PCC expired.

Nothing to worry just go to YOUR concern department in your area and get new one and approxmatly you will get about a week.

when you have other problem so just post here we will guide you

and post meeting requirement mean NVC received PCCs already one first time your PD was current.

GOOD luck

Edited by pak2002

PD:29MAY2002

DOCUMENTARILY QUALUFIED SNICE JAN2012

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Timeline

What does it mean???

yes. you will have to resubmit Police certificate.

I have no idea about received as a post meeting requirement

Savvy Boy

Timeline

Yeah You have to get A fresh PCCs because PCC only valid for one year so when you guyes submitted ist time AT NVC now YOUR old PCC expired.

Nothing to worry just go to YOUR concern department in your area and get new one and approxmatly you will get about a week.

when you have other problem so just post here we will guide you

and post meeting requirement mean NVC received PCCs already one first time your PD was current.

GOOD luck

Alright... Thanks pak 2002 and yea I would post my queries.. Kindly guide.

One more question.. Do I need to make translation of NIC for the interview?? They have not asked specifically for this but I think it is an important document. What you guys say??

yes. you will have to resubmit Police certificate.

I have no idea about received as a post meeting requirement

Hmm ok thanks :)

Timeline

Im only going to take new PCCs and most recent Tax Returns of the sponsors along with some family photos.

Alright.. Plz tell me how many photographs are required to take to embassy?? The number is not mentioned in the letter

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.