5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Salam.

Hi dua and Pak2012 and other members from pakistan.

I have a question for you guys.

I live in Karachi , Karachi consulate is active and giving student and visit visa from couple of years.

My question is that , can I give my F4 immigration visa interview in Karachi consulate instead of Islamabad.

But my case number starts with ISL.

can I request NVC to schedule my interview in Karachi consulate.

Is that possible.

waiting for your responses.

Savvy Boy

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Salam.

I live in Karachi , Karachi consulate is active and giving student and visit visa from couple of years.

My question is that , can I give my F4 immigration visa interview in Karachi consulate instead of Islamabad.

Is that possible.

AS you mention THE Karachi consulate just interview F1 and Visitor visa YEAH thats true.

You can only Done your medical from Embassy Certified Medical Physician , and it does,t matter these center are in Karachi or in Islamabad, you can get these center FROM DOS Website. But the point is You will be interview by ISLAMABAD Embassy.

GOOD LUCK.

PD:29MAY2002

DOCUMENTARILY QUALUFIED SNICE JAN2012

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Timeline

congratulations. now f4 forum has another gold member.

i know how it feels :dance: :dance: :dance:

CONGRATS AND HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE IN USA, AND HOPE WE SHALL BE THERE VERY SOON.

HAVE A GOOD LIFE

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Timeline

Sachin, we had submitted the AOS back in 2011. Will we need to take a new AOS to the interview or just the tax returns copy for the last 2 years?

IF THERE IS NO CHECKLIST SENT BY NVC REGARDING YOUR AOS THEN NO PROBLEM FOR YOUR AOS, JUST GET NEW TAX RETURN AND TAKE FRESH DS-230,PCC WHEN YOUR INTERVIEW SCHEDULE.

TAX RETURN FOR THE YEAR 2012 AND IF YOU MISSED 2011 YEAR THEN GET BOTH YEAR TAX RETURN.

GOOD luck

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Sachin, we had submitted the AOS back in 2011. Will we need to take a new AOS to the interview or just the tax returns copy for the last 2 years?

we also submitted our AOS in 2010. however in consulate they also asked for aos . so i recommend to take aos to interview. (if you have old aos , it is good enough )

and i strongly recommend you to take new tax returns 1040+w2 and irs tax transcript (if possible ) . 1 original and 2 photocopies

start preparing for interview as you priority date will b current soon. :thumbs:

get new pcc.and also ds -230 .

CONGRATS AND HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE IN USA, AND HOPE WE SHALL BE THERE VERY SOON.

HAVE A GOOD LIFE

thank you :dance: :dance:

Timeline

we also submitted our AOS in 2010. however in consulate they also asked for aos . so i recommend to take aos to interview. (if you have old aos , it is good enough )

and i strongly recommend you to take new tax returns 1040+w2 and irs tax transcript (if possible ) . 1 original and 2 photocopies

start preparing for interview as you priority date will b current soon. :thumbs:

I agree..................... :thumbs:

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Salam.

Is that possible.

I agree with what they said.. Immigrant visas processig is done at Islamabad consulate.. Unfortunately we have no choice

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

thank you :dance: :dance:

the interviews still about 2 months away! I sent an email inquiry to NVC and they replied that they have sent me a checklist and i need to bring something relating to financial evidence or something like that when the interview is scheduled. i havent received that yet, probably will receive it with the IL. Thanks

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

No. You can only have your medical in Karachi. Karachi consulate does not process immigrant visa applications.

What is your PD?? If i recall you were somewhere in last 10 days of april., have you recieve any update from consulate??

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Sachin , how can I take old AOS with me to interview, it was already submitted to NVC by the sponsor. I only have photocopy of the old AOS.

Savvy Boy

Filed: Other Country: Vietnam
Timeline

If they interview you before April 15 you can take old tax. If not please complete new AOS so you can present to the us consulate. I recommend you should get tax cope for the 2013 . They might require it. I'm not sure that they accept 2011 but good luck

Edited by Azn guy

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Macedonia
Timeline

....The more contentious decisions will surround whether any of the current family categories — such as sibling — is reduced or eliminated.

Lawmakers have made such attempts in the past, arguing that a focus on immediate family members is more appropriate.

Such changes could mean that people who once would have eventually been eligible for U.S. citizenship wouldn't have that opportunity......

http://www.startribune.com/politics/191777221.html

this is full story...

So, the illegals who are in US can get their status for 8 years, and we will still wait in the line for more than 10 years and we will not

be sure are we ever going to get our legal immigration visa???

Timeline

....The more contentious decisions will surround whether any of the current family categories — such as sibling — is reduced or eliminated.

Lawmakers have made such attempts in the past, arguing that a focus on immediate family members is more appropriate.

Such changes could mean that people who once would have eventually been eligible for U.S. citizenship wouldn't have that opportunity......

http://www.startribune.com/politics/191777221.html

this is full story...

So, the illegals who are in US can get their status for 8 years, and we will still wait in the line for more than 10 years and we will not

be sure are we ever going to get our legal immigration visa???

This is official white house news.

Streamlining Legal Immigration

Our immigration system should reward anyone who is willing to work hard and play by the rules. For the sake of our economy and our security, legal immigration should be simple and efficient. The President’s proposal attracts the best minds to America by providing visas to foreign entrepreneurs looking to start businesses here and helping the most promising foreign graduate students in science and math stay in this country after graduation, rather than take their skills to other countries. The President’s proposal will also reunify families in a timely and humane manner.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/issues/immigration/blueprint-for-reform

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.