5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

sp1991, updates from your interview my friend?

my friend we are approved :):dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

my brother has to submit his pcc and medical to mumbai consulate at any working day :)

and consular officer realize that he is eligible under cspa..:)

i will write full interview experience in detail in just 1-2 days :)

thank you so much all vj members and especially visa grant , pak 2002 , waleed39 .ali.ali .krish gem ......

Timeline

and i have some documents from nvc..its about cspa..how nvc count cspa(cspa worksheet )...i will post that documents after scaning it..so that vj members can count their cspa age ..not by unreliable "cspa calculators " ...

Edited by sp1991

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

my brother has to submit his pcc and medical to mumbai consulate at any working day :)

thank you so much all vj members and especially visa grant , pak 2002 , waleed39 .ali.ali .krish gem ......

thats great news sp1991.MAY ALLAH Bless your journey to Usa.. And plz share everything regarding CSPA and your interview..

Congrats again.

Edited by pak2002

PD:29MAY2002

DOCUMENTARILY QUALUFIED SNICE JAN2012

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Timeline

Congratulations! Always thought you and me would be current together eversince fbi-forum but looks like you beat me to it! No AP for you by the way?

i also thought that we would be current in same bulletin but as u know ..pathetic vb speed.

no ap..just our case is on hole ,,my brother has to go to consulate and submit his medical and pcc. and after few days consulate will send passport in courier.

CO's lat word " your interview was fyn , but your brother has to submit his documents at consulate , he has to come at consulate at 7.30 am at any working day...then she smiled and said "HAVE A NICE LIFE IN UNITED STATES .CONGRATULATION "......then i replied thank you :) .

Timeline

thats great news sp1991.MAY ALLAH Bless your journey to Usa.. And plz share everything regarding CSPA and your interview..

Congrats again.

thnk u bro . :)you and aydrien gave me confidence when his name was not there in i/l. thnk you.

and sure i will post detailed interview experience in just 1-2 days ....and then i will post that NVC's CSPA WORKSHEET with details...

Edited by sp1991

and i have some documents from nvc..its about cspa..how nvc count cspa(cspa worksheet )...i will post that documents after scaning it..so that vj members can count their cspa age ..not by unreliable "cspa calculators " ...

Sachin congratulations.....Cspa has been a worry for me, since I have a daugther who now is 22. Our case approved July 2009' Pd June 2001' completed January 2011. Hope you start a safe and nice life in USA. Congrats again........

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congratulation sachin.

Best of Luck in USA.

I am very happy to hear good news from your side.

Please do tell us your interview detail briefly and CSPA documents.

Thank you.

Glad to hear good news.

GOD bless you.

Savvy Boy

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Congrats Sachin...:dance:

Good Luck..:thumbs:

...and don't forget the F4 Forum and do provide ur expertise...:)

Congratulations. Post a full review and don't forget to pay it forward, that is, don't start your new life in the USUS and forget about us little folks who are still taking this journey and need help.

Safe travels and good luck on the new start and school.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Many Many congratulations to you and your family..! Did they allow your brother to enter the consulate without having his name on the interview letter ?

Priority Date : 18 JUL 2001.

Interviewed Once : DEC 2010.

Timeline

Sachin congratulations.....Cspa has been a worry for me, since I have a daugther who now is 22. Our case approved July 2009' Pd June 2001' completed January 2011. Hope you start a safe and nice life in USA. Congrats again........

THANK YOU . :)

Give me your daughter's Dob , your pd , and approval date ( you can find approval date on NOA2 )

Timeline

Congratulation sachin.

Best of Luck in USA.

I am very happy to hear good news from your side.

Please do tell us your interview detail briefly and CSPA documents.

Thank you.

Glad to hear good news.

GOD bless you.

Thank you :)

sure i will update you guys with full detailed interview experience and cspa.right now m busy preparing documents for my brother's interview. we are going Thursday to mumbai..after my brother's interview will be finished..i will update. :thumbs:

sp1991

congratulation so happy for you guys,have a wonderful new life is US :star:

Thnk you sony :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.