5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dua did you saw the information provided by sachin , this may be helpful for you too.

Hi.. yeah i read and its worth sharing.. thanks for reinforcing.. I have one website for calculating CSPA.. i will share it with forum and also leme knoew how to fill in the blanks lol

www.***removed***/immigirant-visa/cspa-calculator/

try this link guys and calculate your CSPA.. please let me know what shall i write in the blank of visa bulletin current date? what does it means??

Edited by Dua Ali

Timeline

can someone please help me out in filling this CSPA link.. i am a bit confused what to write in this:

Enter date petition was approved:

Age when visa became available:

Equals CSPA age:

Age after 9/11 adjustment:

Priority date must be current before (CSPA):

Priority date must be current before (CSPA + 9/11):

link:

http://www.engnishimura.com/immigrant-visas/cspa-child-status-protection-act

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi.. yeah i read and its worth sharing.. thanks for reinforcing.. I have one website for calculating CSPA.. i will share it with forum and also leme knoew how to fill in the blanks lol

www.***removed***/immigirant-visa/cspa-calculator/

try this link guys and calculate your CSPA.. please let me know what shall i write in the blank of visa bulletin current date? what does it means??

It may mean the current date of the visa bulletin which is 08 April 2001.

The link you have provided has been removed by the admin.

so I have not visit it.

Savvy Boy

Timeline

can someone please help me out in filling this CSPA link.. i am a bit confused what to write in this:

Equals CSPA age:

Age after 9/11 adjustment:

Priority date must be current before (CSPA):

Priority date must be current before (CSPA + 9/11):

link:

http://www.engnishimura.com/immigrant-visas/cspa-child-status-protection-act

Dua you don't have to fill these boxes.

Just fill the following boxes the remaining ones will be filled automatically ,

Enter child’s name:

Enter child’s date of birth:

Enter date petition was filed:

Enter date visa became available:

Savvy Boy

Timeline

The date when your petitioner filled F4 case in USCIS

The date when your Case was approved by the USCIS and you were given priority Date. Usually priority date is the approval date.

The date when your priority date became Current for the first time.

Savvy Boy

Timeline

Dua you don't have to fill these boxes.

Just fill the following boxes the remaining ones will be filled automatically ,

Enter child’s name:

Enter child’s date of birth:

Hi,.. thanks

Timeline

The date when your petitioner filled F4 case in USCIS

The date when your Case was approved by the USCIS and you were given priority Date. Usually priority date is the approval date.

The date when your priority date became Current for the first time.

wait wait I am confused:s

• As far as I know priority date is the date when USCIS receievd your petition. Ours is 28-april-2001
  • approval date is when the petirtion is approved from the USCIS and send to NVC to start processing.. our case took almost 9 years in approval.. its is somoewher in 2009.
  • what do you mean by this? when your date first time became current

kindly sort it out

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Pak 2002.. need your help too

i am trying to fill CSPA form available on link. what does it mean visa availability date?? for clarification plz see my above post

just fill these box

Enter child’s name: SMITH........

Enter child’s date of birth:0000000

Enter date petition was filed: YOUR PRIORITY DATE

Enter date petition was approved: APPROVAL DATE MEAN I-797 Approval notice,and this date mention on I-797.if you dont have this date but you can get this from nvc

Enter date visa became available: visa availability date mean first day of that month when your visa number become available for you.

FOR EXAMPLE JUSE SEE BELOW

NAME: SMITH

D.O.BIRTH: 24-7-1989

Enter date petition was filed: 30-4-2002

Enter date petition was approved: (9-11-2007) THIS DATE MENTION ON I-797 AND I-797 SENT TO PETITIONER

Enter date visa became available: THIS DATE IS (1-1-2013) ITS MEAN YOUR NUMBER AVAILABLE IN THIS MONTHS....WE PUT THIS DATE JUST FOR GUESS BUT YOU CAN ONLY GET YOUR EXACT CSPA AGE WHEN YOUR VISA NUMBER AVAILABLE.

WHEN YOU PUT THIS LINE YOU WILL HAVE YOU RESULT.

JUST SEE THE RESULT WHERE COMPUTER SAYING

DATE MUST BE CURRENT THIS DATE(1-1-1) EXAMPLE

SO ITS MEAN YOU PD MUST BE CURRENT ON BEFORE THIS DATE OTHER WISE YOU ARE OVER CSPA.

GOOD LUCK

Edited by pak2002

PD:29MAY2002

DOCUMENTARILY QUALUFIED SNICE JAN2012

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Timeline

The annual limit will increase with the immigration reform

Section 603: Allocation of Immigrant Visas

Section 603 redistributes the 480,000 family-sponsored immigrant numbers among existing family preference categories, as follows: 10% is allocated to the first preference—unmarried sons and daughters of U.S. citizens. 50% is allocated to the second preference—spouses and unmarried sons and daughters of lawful permanent residents—of which 77% of such visas will be allocated to spouses and children of lawful permanent residents. 10% is allocated to the third preference—married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens. 30% is allocated to the fourth preference—brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens.

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

The annual limit will increase with the immigration reform

Section 603: Allocation of Immigrant Visas

Section 603 redistributes the 480,000 family-sponsored immigrant numbers among existing family preference categories, as follows: 10% is allocated to the first preference—unmarried sons and daughters of U.S. citizens. 50% is allocated to the second preference—spouses and unmarried sons and daughters of lawful permanent residents—of which 77% of such visas will be allocated to spouses and children of lawful permanent residents. 10% is allocated to the third preference—married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens. 30% is allocated to the fourth preference—brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens.

thats great news and i am tracking this comprehensive immigration reform very closely .....hope obama will introduce this before 21 january,2013.....

secondly the 30% of 480000 = 144000...wooww dats great....and also increases per country limit from 7% to 10%....

sss

Timeline

Congressman Luis V. Gutierrez

I am taking a leave of absence from the House Financial Services Committee to serve on the Judiciary Committee as immigration reform takes center stage. Giving up 20-plus years of seniority on Financial Services is not easy, but passing comprehensive immigration reform is my passion and my commitment. All of the road signs are pointed in the right direction, and I felt I must be on the Judiciary Committee during this Congress to help the others on the Committee get immigration reform to the finish line. -LVG

http://gutierrez.house.gov/press-release/gutierrez-joins-judiciary-committee-immigration-push-2013

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Timeline

Pelosi Urges Immigration Action as Congress Opens

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-San Francisco) urged her colleagues to act on comprehensive immigration reform on the first day of the 113th Congress, where immigration is expected to take center stage.

http://abcnews.go.com/ABC_Univision/Politics/pelosi-calls-immigration-reform-congress-opens/story?id=18125376#.UOd4r-TFWsE

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Timeline

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.