5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear All

Can any body help me finding answers for below!

1. If in DS 230 mentioned by an applicant that he travel with his spouse and children but due to any reason if one or more can not travel with him what will happen can they travel separately ??

2. if main applicant leave the country (Resident country) what will be the process will there application be valid? if yes what will be the process to change his application number.

ANS 1; YES OFCOURS A PRINCIPAL APPLICANT CAN TRAVEL BUT U HAVE CHANGE YOUR STATUS ACCOMPANY TO FOLLOW TO JOIN DURING YOUR INTERVIEW IF NOT THEN VISA IS APPLICABLE FOR 6 MONTHS.THAT PERSON WHO ACCOMPANY WITH PRINCIPAL APPLICANT CAN GO AFTER PRINCIPAL BUT WITH IN VISA VALIDITY.

ANS 2: IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR APPLICATION STATUS IT CAN ONLY BE IN EMBASSY, BUT I SUGGEST YOU DO NOT CHANGE YOUR STATUS BECAUSE PAKISTAN EMBASSY CREAT TO MUCH TROUBLE.....JUST GET YOUR VISA AND GO

good luck

i dnt agree.

PD:29MAY2002

DOCUMENTARILY QUALUFIED SNICE JAN2012

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

F4 Brother and Sisters cases are not put in AP in Islamabad any more !

is that true ?

Because some one credible has told me that he has seen 4 F4 cases brothers and sisters of US citizen who went to interview in Islamabad , and they got the visa directly , NO AP !

what is your opinion ?

Edited by savvy.boy

Savvy Boy

Timeline

is that true ?

Because some one credible has told me that he has seen 4 F4 cases brothers and sisters of US citizen who went to interview in Islamabad , and they got the visa directly , NO AP !

what is your opinion ?

where u get this info?????

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

is that true ?

what is your opinion ?

however credible your sources are..Visas are given at the discretion of the Consulate Officer / Visa Officer..:)

Timeline

however credible your sources are..Visas are given at the discretion of the Consulate Officer / Visa Officer..:)

Might be or might not be.. :innocent:

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Dear All

Can any body help me finding answers for below!

1. If in DS 230 mentioned by an applicant that he travel with his spouse and children but due to any reason if one or more can not travel with him what will happen can they travel separately ??

2. if main applicant leave the country (Resident country) what will be the process will there application be valid? if yes what will be the process to change his application number

1) Yes they can but the primary beneficiary (the sibling of the US citizen) must enter first and the spouse and kids can follow at anytime as long as their visa is valid. I don't know how to update the new circumstances of 'follow to join' after the DS230 has already been submitted so email NVC or the US embassy (immigrant visa (IV) unit) in your country and ask them how to proceed. Your US embassy should have a Facebook page where you can ask questions and get replies.

2a) Yes it will still be valid but whoever moves to another country for 6mths or more will HAVE TO get a police record from that country (and his native country) and that can be a HUGE hassle. Some persons who have worked in other countries even decades ago but still had to get police records from those countries and the worse part is it can be very, very difficult to get.

b) Are you asking if the beneficiary moves to another country and has his case transferred would the case# change? My answer to this is I don't know but what I can tell you is that the case would be delayed by a few months if a transfer happens. A 'few months' + possible administrative processing = an enternity before a visa is received.

My advice is find out how easy is it to get a police record from the foreign country the beneficiary wants to move to and let the case stay the way it is, that is, let it be sent to US embassy in the beneficiaries native country and then when it's interview time the beneficiary returns and do the interview. If the case you are asking about is more than a year and a half away from being current and the beneficiary and his family will be in another country then it may be best to just transfer the case.

What is the priority date of the person you are asking about?

is that true ?

what is your opinion ?

Very possible to not get AP in Pakistan...if your name is John Wayne or Jean LePierre. But if you have a traditional Pakistani/Muslim name then that person is most likely lying, was lied to or is being misleading (only got a few weeks AP and are saying they got none). I think I've read on VJ that one woman said her husband/fiance didn't get any form of AP but I don't remember if he was from Pakistan or if he was just a Muslim practicing looking man (not trying to be insulting) living in an Islamic country.

Women don't normally get AP but I'm not sure if it's the same for Pakistan.

Remember: Anything is possible but that doesn't mean it is probable.

Edited by aaydrian

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yes.

Please update.

Any one who has receive the I/L.

I think they will keep the same pace for few months , they have already told that in past visa bulletin that coming visa bulletins will move 1 or 2 weeks.

so don't expect much.

The pace will remain same.

I got another question,

is it a law that , F4 brothers and sisters of Us citizen cases , will be interviewed within 12 years period

can they exceed 12 years period

Savvy Boy

Timeline

Yes.

Please update.

I think they will keep the same pace for few months , they have already told that in past visa bulletin that coming visa bulletins will move 1 or 2 weeks.

so don't expect much.

I got another question,

is it a law that , F4 brothers and sisters of Us citizen cases , will be interviewed within 12 years period

NO ITS NOT BECAUSE SOME GET THEIR I/L WITH IN 10 YEARS AND SOME GET IN 11 YEARS AND SOME GET AFTER 11 YEARS SO WE CAN SAY THAT 12 YEARS IS LAST TIME FOR WAITING....THERE IS NO LAW.IF THERE IS LAW SO WHY PEOPLES GET I/L AFTER 10 YEARS OR 9 OR 11.6 BECAUSE THERE NO RULE BUT SUPPLY AND DEMAND AS PER DOS BULLSHIT WORDING.

THERE IS NO EQUILTY AND THIS IS WORST F4 LAW.

HOPE FOR THE BEST

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Yes.

Please update.

so don't expect much.

I got another question,

Their is no LAW like that for F4......pls don't share these stupid things...we are already suffering a lot due to that retrogression..and u will see from march 2013 VB dates will move fast...

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

anyone else starting to think there is going to be no movement for F4 this month?

07/01/11 NVC received case.

07/01/11 Emailed OPTIN and DS-3032

07/01/11 Paid AOS Fee

07/06/11 NVC Received and Accepted DS-3032. GZO Case Number Created.

07/06/11 AOS Showed Paid

07/06/11 Emailed I-864

07/07/11 Paid IV Fee.

07/08/11 IV Showed Paid.

07/09/11 Emailed DS-230

07/15/11 Case Complete per NVC

07/20/11 Sign In Failed

Timeline

anyone else starting to think there is going to be no movement for F4 this month?

2 weeks movement for sure this month..

GOOD LUCK ALL

Their is no LAW like that for F4......pls don't share these stupid things...we are already suffering a lot due to that retrogression..and u will see from march 2013 VB dates will move fast...

YES OFCOURS...

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.