5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

PD movement will be fast for sure ....it will be 2.5 month/month...

i got 2010 and 2011 wwaiting list.

WaitingListItem (1).pdf

WaitingListItem (2).pdf

PD:29MAY2002

DOCUMENTARILY QUALUFIED SNICE JAN2012

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Timeline

GOOD NEWS .......pls seee the image below :---2012 - 2013.pdf

in 2010 F4 DEMAND INCREASE BY +45.6% AND IN 2011 DEMAND INCREASE BY +4,561% AND IN 2012 ITS DECREASE BY (+ 0.2%) AND IN 2013 IT WILL BE (- 1.8%)..

SO IN 2013 DEMAND STILL DECREASING.

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Timeline

in 2010 F4 DEMAND INCREASE BY +45.6% AND IN 2011 DEMAND INCREASE BY +4,561% AND IN 2012 ITS DECREASE BY (+ 0.2%) AND IN 2013 IT WILL BE (- 1.8%)..

SO IN 2013 DEMAND STILL DECREASING.

i asked from lawyer and he said me this.

Not much, in my opinion, because fourth preference family based visa quotas are so low that many from nations like the Philippines have priority dates that are in 1989 before the visa quotas, among other laws, were even proposed in the 1990 Immigration Act.

What is means is that the number of people petitioning this year has dropped. The reason is that the dates are not moving up fast enough for many to justify paying $420 for a visa petition in this category. That means that current demand, not prior demand has dropped.

The priority dates are based upon prior demand dating back to the date when the applicant has filed.

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Timeline

carl shusterman said this regaring above demand.

I agree with Atty Dixler, and wish to add the following: Remember that the children of the primary beneficiary of a 4th preference petition (which will take 11 to 23 years to become current) will have more children abroad who will also use up existing 4th preference numbers further lengthening the line.

Edited by pak2002

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Timeline

Hello everyone,

I m new to this forum, my priority date is November 2002.

I m waiting for the end of January to see the bill introduce.

welcome in vj forum..hope it will pass soon.

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I saw these documents.. Does it mean to say that visa availabilty will be more slow? As ther are akready many people in waiting list especially i am concerned about Pakistan

Timeline

I saw these documents.. Does it mean to say that visa availabilty will be more slow? As ther are akready many people in waiting list especially i am concerned about Pakistan

no i just want to show 2011 nd 2010 demand rate..nothing else...current demand is much slow and may be VB move fast.

Good luck

We have been waiting for soooo long, and hope this year is the year.

I just hope that the bill will be introduced and passed fast and will not take forever....

hope so and we only can do hope for the best.

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear All

Can any body help me finding answers for below!

1. If in DS 230 mentioned by an applicant that he travel with his spouse and children but due to any reason if one or more can not travel with him what will happen can they travel separately ??

2. if main applicant leave the country (Resident country) what will be the process will there application be valid? if yes what will be the process to change his application number

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Dear All

Can any body help me finding answers for below!

1. If in DS 230 mentioned by an applicant that he travel with his spouse and children but due to any reason if one or more can not travel with him what will happen can they travel separately ??

If you change the date after visa interview, i think as long as you travel within the last day you are given at the time of interview there is no issue.

If u want to chnage it before the interview i am not sure but i think you may need to update nvc about that.

If anyone thinks i am wrong , please correct me.

2. if main applicant leave the country (Resident country) what will be the process will there application be valid? if yes what will be the process to change his application number

I think its better to come to Resident country for interview unless you are going for AOS, than its a totally different process. Please further if still not got the ans.

Timeline
I130 - NOA1 : 02/11/2002
I130-APPROVED : 01/12/2009
NVC RECEIVED : 20/03/2015

Interview Complete - Visa Received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.