5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I will be going to Montego bay tomorrow to pick up our paasports from DHL

Nice :thumbs:

USCIS Journey 2010-11

Dec 28 mailed off I-130

Dec 29 delivered to lock-box

Dec 30 NOA1 Notification (priority date)

May 12 NOA2 Notification

NVC Journey 2011

May 23 Case Number assigned

Nov 17 Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill

Nov 19 Pay I-864 Bill

??? ?? Receive I-864 Package

event.png

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I will be going to Montego bay tomorrow to pick up our paasports from DHL

Vinnette, u are the FIRST F4 VJer to complete the journey through a Consulate Review..:dance:

Sonblom is the First successful F4 VJer from the Adjustment of Status within USA..:dance:

Good Luck to Both...:thumbs:

:)

Edited by visagrant

Timeline

case - f4 . uncle put a petition on behalf of my mother .

priority date - August 21, 2003

notice of approval date ( i-797) - October 19, 2009

my birth date - 29th august , 1987

according to CSPA act i will get benefits up to September, 2014

NOW HOW MUCH TIME IT WILL TAKE FOR CHOICE OF AGENT , M AFRAID THAT WHTHER I WILL GET THE BENIFITS OR NOT AS I ALREADY GOT REJECTED FOR STUDENT VISA TWICE , NOW I AM PLANNING FOR CANADA , WHAT SHOULD I DO , SHOULD I WAIT OR SHOULD I GO WITH CANADA?

Welcome manan :)

According to the information you provided you will turn 21(CSPA age)in December 2014.(CSPA Calculator)

Family Based is not connected to student visa. In your case, your uncle has petitioned for your mother and u r part of the derivative category.Your Interview will be based on the Country of Birth.

Family Based is not connected to student visa. Mr VisaGrant is right. You do not need to worry about that.

I myself was rejected thrice for Tourist Visa.

You want to go to CANADA or USA; that is up to you to decide.

Vinnette, u are the FIRST F4 VJer to complete the journey through a Consulate Review..:dance:

Sonblom is the First successful F4 VJer from the Adjustment of Status within USA..:dance:

Best Wishes from my side too. :thumbs:

Spoiler

USCIS

October 31,2001 : I-130 Sent.

November 05,2001 : I-130 NOA 1.

November 23,2009 : I-130 NOA 2(Approval Notice).

December 01,2009 :Case Shipped to Department of State.

NVC

September 09,2010 : Email sent to NVC regarding CSPA.

September 13,2010 : Priority Date Current.

September 18,2010 : Successfully E-mailed DS-3032.

September 22,2010 : AOS Invoiced(Online Payment Portal).

September 23,2010 : AOS Fee Paid.

September 24,2010 : NVC sends Email that case is being processed under CSPA Act of 2000.

September 28,2010 : NVC Receives DS-3032(E-mail received from NVC).

September 28,2010 : IV Invoiced(Online Payment Portal).

September 30,2010 : IV Fee Paid.

October 28, 2010 : AOS Packet Sent.

October 29, 2010 : AOS Packet delivered at PORTSMOUTH, NH.

November 16,2010 : AVRS says I-864 received.

November 16,2010 : DS-230 Packet Sent.

November 17,2010 : DS-230 delivered at PORTSMOUTH, NH.

December 06,2010 : AVRS says DS-230 received.

December 11,2010 : AVRS says documents missing, NVC has mailed a letter on Dec. 10.

December 18,2010 : Missing Affidavits Sent.

December 19,2010 : Checklist Cover Letter Received from NVC.

December 21,2010 : Corrected Affidavits Sent.

December 25,2010 : Merry X-Mas. AVRS says checklist response received on Dec.23; need 4-6 weeks for review.

January 12,2010 : Happy NEW YEAR. AVRS says CASE COMPLETED :)

January 25,2010 : Sign in Failed 2300 HRS IST :)

Timeline

December 18,2010 : Missing Affidavits Sent.

December 19,2010 : Checklist Cover Letter Received from NVC.

December 21,2010 : Corrected Affidavits Sent.

December 25,2010 : Merry X-Mas. AVRS says checklist response received on Dec.23; need 4-6 weeks for review.

Progressing...:thumbs:

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

When I wake up this morning it was raining so hard so I postpone my trip to Montego Bay until tomorrow

Timeline

When I wake up this morning it was raining so hard so I postpone my trip to Montego Bay until tomorrow

Vinnette

If you had went and got your passport from DHL, you could have a chance to celebrate and ..:dance:

in the RAIN..:lol:

Timeline

Happy New Year especially to my Fellow F4 VJ filers for the amount of Patience this Visa Category requires. I wish and Hope the Patience be rewarded for the upcoming F4 Visa Interviews in New year..:yes:

Timeline

Welcome manan :)

According to the information you provided you will turn 21(CSPA age)in December 2014.(CSPA Calculator)

Family Based is not connected to student visa. Mr VisaGrant is right. You do not need to worry about that.

I myself was rejected thrice for Tourist Visa.

You want to go to CANADA or USA; that is up to you to decide.

Best Wishes from my side too. :thumbs:

Timeline

Happy New Year especially to my Fellow F4 VJ filers for the amount of Patience this Visa Category requires. I wish and Hope the Patience be rewarded for the upcoming F4 Visa Interviews in New year..:yes:

I went today and now I have my visa and brown envelope in hand one chapter close and now another one is about to open and that is admittance in the big USA but not until about May 2011 My daughter will be in school here until then I just want to thank you Visagrant and Ricardo for every support you have given me

Edited by vinnette

Timeline

I went today and now I have my visa and brown envelope in hand one chapter close and now another one is about to open and that is admittance in the big USA but not until about May 2011 My daughter will be in school here until then

Timeline

Congrats Sonblom..:

Now that "You can breathe and feel the rain from the immigration cloud..Congrats Once again..:thumbs:

Vinnette

If you had went and got your passport from DHL, you could have a chance to celebrate and ..:dance:

in the RAIN..

"RAIN'..is the lucky charm for both of our approved VJ F4 filers..:dance:

:yes:

Good Luck Once Again and Happy New Year for the New Life in Big USA..:thumbs:

Timeline

thanks for reply . i want to study in usa only , but cant find the way that's why i am thinking of canada , as it's very difficult to predict that how much time this file will take .

My sincere opinion...Meanwhile Complete some of the courses in your favorite subject and after getting the Green Card, claim credits for the courses completed now and pursue your study in USA...:innocent:

:whistle:

Good Luck..:thumbs:

Edited by visagrant

Timeline

My sincere opinion...Meanwhile Complete some of the courses in your favorite subject and after getting the Green Card, claim credits for the courses completed now and pursue your study in USA...:innocent:

:whistle:

Good Luck..:thumbs:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL VJERS HOPE 2011 WILL BE A PROSPEROUS YEAR FOR YOU ALL.AND ALL THOSE WHO ARE IN THE IMMIGRATION LINE THE SUN WILL SHINE FOR YOU SOON.GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.