5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

we had our interview on the 13th, since my dad had an arrest (violation, no conviction), IO said a supervisor has to look at and it'll take another 3 weeks to 4 months, however, the next day, i received email/txt that my fathers card was in production and today i received a duplicate so im guessing its in the mail,

HOWEVER,

there is no updates on my MSC# nor my brothers, were both covered under CSPA, and the IO said there shouldnt be any problems since were definitely under 21 according to CSPA aging guidelines

any idea what might be going on?

i have 2 theories..

1. They approved us as well but they didnt update the derivatives...only the beneficiary

2. They're still checking CSPA...but how long would checking a birthday take? geez

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Yesterday i received email from NVC that few docs are missing,i have already prepared that docs/affidavits,problem is the cover that came with it has wrong beneficiary's name.

It is my Grandfathers name written on it.(My mothers first name and grandfathers first name is same;only middle name is different.)

What should i do?

Should i send the cover letter as it came from NVC, or should i change the name and let the NVC operator know that i did it.

Spoiler

USCIS

October 31,2001 : I-130 Sent.

November 05,2001 : I-130 NOA 1.

November 23,2009 : I-130 NOA 2(Approval Notice).

December 01,2009 :Case Shipped to Department of State.

NVC

September 09,2010 : Email sent to NVC regarding CSPA.

September 13,2010 : Priority Date Current.

September 18,2010 : Successfully E-mailed DS-3032.

September 22,2010 : AOS Invoiced(Online Payment Portal).

September 23,2010 : AOS Fee Paid.

September 24,2010 : NVC sends Email that case is being processed under CSPA Act of 2000.

September 28,2010 : NVC Receives DS-3032(E-mail received from NVC).

September 28,2010 : IV Invoiced(Online Payment Portal).

September 30,2010 : IV Fee Paid.

October 28, 2010 : AOS Packet Sent.

October 29, 2010 : AOS Packet delivered at PORTSMOUTH, NH.

November 16,2010 : AVRS says I-864 received.

November 16,2010 : DS-230 Packet Sent.

November 17,2010 : DS-230 delivered at PORTSMOUTH, NH.

December 06,2010 : AVRS says DS-230 received.

December 11,2010 : AVRS says documents missing, NVC has mailed a letter on Dec. 10.

December 18,2010 : Missing Affidavits Sent.

December 19,2010 : Checklist Cover Letter Received from NVC.

December 21,2010 : Corrected Affidavits Sent.

December 25,2010 : Merry X-Mas. AVRS says checklist response received on Dec.23; need 4-6 weeks for review.

January 12,2010 : Happy NEW YEAR. AVRS says CASE COMPLETED :)

January 25,2010 : Sign in Failed 2300 HRS IST :)

Timeline

:dance::dance: GREEN CARDS ARRIVED TODAY!!!! :dance::dance:

CONGRATULATIONS! :dancing:

Spoiler

USCIS

October 31,2001 : I-130 Sent.

November 05,2001 : I-130 NOA 1.

November 23,2009 : I-130 NOA 2(Approval Notice).

December 01,2009 :Case Shipped to Department of State.

NVC

September 09,2010 : Email sent to NVC regarding CSPA.

September 13,2010 : Priority Date Current.

September 18,2010 : Successfully E-mailed DS-3032.

September 22,2010 : AOS Invoiced(Online Payment Portal).

September 23,2010 : AOS Fee Paid.

September 24,2010 : NVC sends Email that case is being processed under CSPA Act of 2000.

September 28,2010 : NVC Receives DS-3032(E-mail received from NVC).

September 28,2010 : IV Invoiced(Online Payment Portal).

September 30,2010 : IV Fee Paid.

October 28, 2010 : AOS Packet Sent.

October 29, 2010 : AOS Packet delivered at PORTSMOUTH, NH.

November 16,2010 : AVRS says I-864 received.

November 16,2010 : DS-230 Packet Sent.

November 17,2010 : DS-230 delivered at PORTSMOUTH, NH.

December 06,2010 : AVRS says DS-230 received.

December 11,2010 : AVRS says documents missing, NVC has mailed a letter on Dec. 10.

December 18,2010 : Missing Affidavits Sent.

December 19,2010 : Checklist Cover Letter Received from NVC.

December 21,2010 : Corrected Affidavits Sent.

December 25,2010 : Merry X-Mas. AVRS says checklist response received on Dec.23; need 4-6 weeks for review.

January 12,2010 : Happy NEW YEAR. AVRS says CASE COMPLETED :)

January 25,2010 : Sign in Failed 2300 HRS IST :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Africa
Timeline

congrats......

Thanks so much everyone! This forum and all of you have kept me going on this journey and provided so much support. My wish for each of you is that you will have the same happy outcome in the shortest amount of time possible! I will remember each of you in my prayers every day and will keep coming back to check on how it's going for you. Hang in there - you will have this soon too and then it will all be worth it!

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

congrats......

Merry christmas to all Vjers.I was approve today no questions ask just submit papers and given DHL paper My journey have ended Ricardo and Visagrant thanks to you. you make the jouney a little easier.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Merry christmas to all Vjers.I was approve today no questions ask just submit papers and given DHL paper My journey have ended Ricardo and Visagrant thanks to you. you make the jouney a little easier.

Lovely...... I know you would have beeen approved. When u planning to travel ... Your husband too & children. My mom/dad made it here yestetday.

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Excellent I knew you would have been approved.... when will your husband, you/daughter travel...? My mom/dad fot here yestetday.. Travelled through atlanta and they were in area 2 of immigration for 40 minutes... They were ONLY asked 1 question and that was...." Who filed for you? "

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks so much everyone! This forum and all of you have kept me going on this journey and provided so much support. My wish for each of you is that you will have the same happy outcome in the shortest amount of time possible! I will remember each of you in my prayers every day and will keep coming back to check on how it's going for you. Hang in there - you will have this soon too and then it will all be worth it!

Ricardo dont know yet probly about march but my husband say sooner than that now that ur mom and dad are there ur christmas will be much better

Edited by vinnette

Timeline

Vinnette

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:......:dancing:

Good 'VISA" Gift for the Christmas and for your patience...:thumbs:

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays

"Nothing Succeeds like Success""..especially the immigration Journey..:thumbs:

Lovely...... I know you would have beeen approved. When u planning to travel ... Your husband too & children. My mom/dad made it here yestetday.

Thank RICARDO for helping our F4 Visa VJ member..:thumbs:

Timeline

Ricardo dont know yet probly about march but my husband say sooner than that now that ur mom and dad are there ur christmas will be much better

Vinnette

I think the visa is valid for maximum of 6 months...you have to travel within that time..How may years is your Green Card Visa Valid?10 or 3 yrs

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.