5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

It sounds really irrational if you suppose that they will eliminate people who applied 11-12 years ago! that seems nonsensical.

So don't worry, even if they do this,it will be a law for future

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Advocates agree that changes are needed to the family immigration system. Right now there are more than 4 million people waiting in backlogs, with Filipinos in the sibling category facing waits topping two decades. The Senate group has committed to reducing that backlog.

Timeline

hello guys,

actually senators of both parties made an agreement to provide path way to citizenship to 11 millions illegal immigrants....but the waiting time is almost 8 years or more ,after clearing all the backlogs under family based category those illegal immigrant will able to apply for the green card.....but the problem with them is that their is no actual line for these 11 million illegals ...so that's y senators are going to eliminate these two F3 and F4 category...so these 90,000 will be used by these 11 million illegals to earn their green cards...now they have to clear all backlogs under family based category with in 8 years...so i think that is very good news for us who r waiting for almost more 10 years...

Timeline

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

thanks jolly for the link.

jolly n pak2002 u guys are doing fantastic job.

keep it up the good work.

this is really helpful for others.

jolly what is your pd?

i can't see ur signature or profile becoz i m using internet from my cell phone.

Savvy Boy

Timeline

thanks jolly for the link.

jolly n pak2002 u guys are doing fantastic job.

keep it up the good work.

this is really helpful for others.

jolly what is your pd?

i can't see ur signature or profile becoz i m using internet from my cell phone.

pd dec,2002 f4.........

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hello guys,

actually senators of both parties made an agreement to provide path way to citizenship to 11 millions illegal immigrants....but the waiting time is almost 8 years or more ,after clearing all the backlogs under family based category those illegal immigrant will able to apply for the green card.....but the problem with them is that their is no actual line for these 11 million illegals ...so that's y senators are going to eliminate these two F3 and F4 category...so these 90,000 will be used by these 11 million illegals to earn their green cards...now they have to clear all backlogs under family based category with in 8 years...so i think that is very good news for us who r waiting for almost more 10 years...

Yeah My friend jolly is absloutly right and dont worry those who already filed and approved.

Good Luck ALL

PD:29MAY2002

DOCUMENTARILY QUALUFIED SNICE JAN2012

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Timeline

hello guys,

good news for us.......pls read that link below and add ur comments ..............

http://lawyerfamuyid...icles&Itemid=59

interested in CIR...:yes:

.....the below link explains the earlier policy decisions on F4 visa category and is worth reading..especially page 27..:innocent:

Brief History of Comprehensive Immigration Reform Efforts

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

interested in CIR...:yes:

.....the below link explains the earlier policy decisions on F4 visa category and is worth reading..especially page 27..:innocent:

Brief History of Comprehensive Immigration Reform Efforts

very interesting and use full for f4s if new law will same like this one.

PD:29MAY2002

DOCUMENTARILY QUALUFIED SNICE JAN2012

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Filed: Timeline

Hi Everyone! I am new to here...

I come from Hong Kong and I am 24 right now. My father's sister is an US citizen and we just got the appontment letter for the interview on April 8th. While everyone is talking about the CSPA, I am pretty sure I am not eligible because I have read so many posts and even consulted a lawyer for this case. My priority date and the approval date from the USCIS is only about 7 months. [i was really surprised that time was that fast]

So what's next? My application process was continued in the NVC, in which they asked me to turn in the DS230 form during 2010. Until last week, we got the appointment letter and I was surprised that my name was on the traveling applicants and they have asked me to submit required body check and documents during interview.

I am getting confuse because why would i get the appointment? And, what I should tell them during the interview....

Should i tell them that i studied in the states for 4 years and I really love it? begging them to let me in? [it sounds naive]

Do the US embassy actually have the power to determine a "child" to be eligible for immigrant visa?

My whole family are worried...please... anyone can help?

Thanks,

Kelvin

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.